AP EdCET Counselling
Individuals who are going to apply for the AP EdCET 2020, they can now check the complete details about the Seat Allotment, Registration Dates and AP EdCET Counselling 2020 Schedule from here. Also check the eligibility criteria for AP B.Ed Counselling by scrolling down the web page.
Overview about AP EdCET 2020
|Conducting Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Exam Name||AP EdCET 2020|
Important Links Related to AP EdCET…
AP EdCET Counselling
AP EdCET Counselling Fee Details
- For the OC and OBC Categories: Rs. 1000
- For SC and ST category Candidates Fee: Rs. 500
- Counseling Fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- If you don’t pay fee, you will not get authority to attend Counseling Procedure.
What are the Qualifying Marks for AP EdCET?
For General Category candidates, Qualifying Marks will be 25% (37 Marks) and for SC/ST Category there is now Qualifying Marks. General Category candidates, who got marks more than or equal to 25% (37 Marks), can only apply.
Get Here Updated: Counselling Schedule
Stages Of AP Ed CET Counselling 2020
- Issue of Notification
- Certificate Verification
- Exercising Options
- Modification of Options and Freezing
- Final Allotments of Seats
Check Now List Of: Entrance Exam in India
AP EdCET Counselling Procedure
- First of all interested candidates should visit to the official portal of Education Common Entrance Test that is apedcet.nic.in/Default.aspx.
- Now from home page choose suitable link for filling the online AP EdCET Counselling Form.
- Fill the required information in Counseling Form and after that select option for choosing suitable course and college.
- Candidates have to select 10-12 colleges or institution (as asked) according to their preference.
- Now you have to lock your choices for further process other choices will be locked itself.
- You can change / edit your choices on or before the last date.
- Result of B.Ed Counselling AP and for other courses will be informed to the students through SMS or Email.
- Result will be prepared according to the rank of students in entrance exam, total seats, number of qualified students, reservation of seats etc.
- Candidates should report to the allotted center along with AP Edcet Web Counselling Fee and letter for Allotment.
- After paying fee candidates will get receipt of admission from the allotted institute.
Get Here – AP EdCET Official Website
Required Documents for APEdCET Counselling
- Hall ticket of APEdCET
- Rank Card of APEdCET
- SSC, Intermediate, Degree Marks Memo
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate for SEVEN academic years preceding the year of passing qualifying examination
- Integrated Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
- Residence certificate / Aadhar card proof of candidate/parents in Andhra Pradesh for a period of 10 years
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 1st January of the year of admission [ valid for three years from the date of issue] (in case the candidate – desires to claim fee exemption).
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centers after Verification.
Must Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
AP EdCET Counselling 2020
After commencing the AP EdCET (Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test), the examination board of Andhra Pradesh conducts the AP EdCET Counselling procedure. The AP EdCET Seat Allotment Procedure has two phases – Phase 1/2 that includes Document Verification and allotment of seats.
AP EdCET Counselling procedure dates will be soon released. On the basis of AP EdCET Counselling 2020, brilliant individuals will be enrolled B.Ed. Regular Course in the University, Government, Aided and Private Colleges of Education. To apply properly for AP EdCET Counseling 2020, you must know the procedure. By this, you will not face any problem at time of applying.
You Can Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
AP EdCET Counselling Dates 2020:
B.Ed Counselling Date AP, AP B.Ed Counselling Schedule, APEdcet Counselling Dates, AP Ed Cet Counselling Dates, Edcet Counselling Date AP details are given here.
|Notification of AP Ed.CET – 2020||13-03-2020 (Friday)|
|Starting Date of Submission of Online application forms||14-03-2020 (Saturday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||20-05-2020 (Wednesday)|
|Date of AP Ed.CET – 2020 Examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of Results||To be announced|
|AP BEd Counselling Date||To be announced|
Check Out List Of: Documents Required For Counseling
To obtain all the latest updates and notification regarding AP EdCET 2020 Counselling Dates, AP B.ed Counselling Dates, AP Ed Cet Counselling Date 2020 and other, candidates are suggested to stay in touch with our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||List of UGC Approved Deemed University|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Best Career Opportunities|