AP LAWCET Notification
Read out AP LAWCET Notification 2022 details. For taking admission in law colleges in Andhra Pradesh, candidates can apply for registration form till the last date. Those who are interested in AP LAWCET 2022, they can check complete details by scrolling this web page.
Highlights of AP LAWCET 2022:
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance|
|Conducting Authority||Sri Krishnadevaraya University,|
Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE
|Periodicity||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|AP LAWCET Score Validity||One year|
AP LAWCET Notification
|LL.B 3 Year Degree Course||LL.B|
|LL.B (B.A.LL.B) 5 Year Degree Course||BA.LL.B|
|Post Graduate Law Courses||LLM|
Eligibility Criteria to apply against AP LAWCET Notification:
According to the AP LAWCET Notification, it is mandatory for candidates to fulfill the eligibility requirements as shown in below structured table.
|ELIGIBILITY||3-YEAR LLB||5-YEAR LLB||LLM|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Age Limit For AP LAWCET Admission:
In order to apply against AP LAWCET Notification, candidates required age must be:
|Course Wise||Age For Open Category||Age For Reserved Category|
|For Admission into Five year BL/LLB Course||20 Years||22 Years|
|For Admission into Three year BL/LLB Course||30 Year||35 Years|
|For Post Graduate Law Courses LLM||Will Decided by University|
AP LAWCET Registration Fee:
To apply against AP LAWCET Notification, Candidates are required to deposit an application fee through Credit card / Debit card/Net banking
|Fee Amount for 3-YEAR or 5-YEAR BL/LLB||Rs 750|
|Processing Fee||Rs 59|
|Total Fee||Rs 809|
|Fee Amount for Postgraduate LLM/ML||Rs 850|
|Processing Fee||Rs 59|
|Total Fee||Rs 909|
AP LAWCET Admission Process:
- Selection of aspirants will be done as per their performance in AP LAWCET and AP PGLCET. According to marks in test applicants will be called for counseling.
- The APLAWCET will be conducted in English and Telugu versions and APPGLCET question paper will be in English only.
Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Test will consist of 120 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each.
- Paper will be set in English and Telugu Only.
- Time duration of examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes
Distribution of paper is in 3 parts which is given below:
Time duration – 90 minutes
|A||General Knowledge and|
|C||Aptitude for the Study|
AP PGCLET Exam Pattern:
- There will be 120 Questions in examination
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- Part-A consists of 40 questions (Jurisprudence 20, Constitutional Law 20; Total 40 questions of 1 mark each);
- Part -B consists of 80 questions (public International Law 16,Mercantile Law 16, Labour Law 16, Crimes and Torts 16, and IPR & Other Laws 16).
AP LAWCET Exam Centers:
These are following centres where the AP LAWCET exam will be held according to the date mention in AP LAWCET Notification.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Qualifying marks in Entrance Exam:
- For AP LAWCET-2022: The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks).
- For AP PGLCET-2022: The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%. (i.e. 30 mark out of total 120 marks).
- There will be no qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
How to Fill AP PGCLET/AP LAWCET Application Form?
- Candidates, who are satisfying above stated eligibility standard, may fill AP LAWCET Application Form & AP PGLCET Application Form by following instructions given below.
- Log on to official site that is sche.ap.gov.in to apply for AP LAWCET exam.
- From the homepage select and hit on AP LAWCET 2022 or AP PGCLET 2022 links.
- A new page will come out along with various links. Select and hit on Fees Payment and pay the requisite amount of application fees.
- After making the fees payment hit on Fill Application form link.
- Enter the details and hit on Proceed to pay application form.
- The AP LAWCET Online Application Form will appear on next screen.
- Candidates need to fill personal details like Candidate’s Name, e Father’s Name, Date of Birth (as per your SSC (10th Class) or equivalent records), Male or Female for Gender, Passed and Month& Year of Passing, Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned recent passport size photograph (photograph file should be in the .jpg file format and the size should be less than 30 KB) and signature (should be .jpg format and the size has to be less than 15 KB) as mentioned in form.
- Selects Regional Center for appearing the test.
- At last, select submit the form and take print out of application form for future reference.
Check More AP LAWCET Related Links:
|Law Entrance Exams||AP LAWCET Syllabus|
Documents required for online application form of AP LAWCET 2022:
As per the details stated in AP LAWCET Notification 2022, candidates will require the following testimonials to fill up online application…
- Mark certificates and Hall ticket numbers for 10th and 12th examinations
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, SSC or equivalent certificate)
- Residential Status certificate to prove local/non-local status
- Income Certificate of parents
- Caste Certificate if belonging to reserved categories
- Special Category Certificates if applicable (NCC, PH, Sports, etc.)
Press Here For: AP LAWCET Official Link
AP LAWCET 2022 Important Dates :
|Release of AP LAWCET 2022 Notification||1st week of May 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 Registration Starts||1st week of May 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 Registration Closes||2nd week of June 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 Form Correction window||3rd week of June 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 Hall Ticket Releases||4th week of June 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Date||1st week of July 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 Preliminary Answer Key and Response Sheet||2nd week of July 2022|
|Last Date to Raise Objections against AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key||2nd week of July 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 Result||3rd week of July 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 Counselling||1st week of August 2022|
AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card:
After the candidates have filled their application form, they can download the admit card or hall tickets from the AP LAWCET 2022 official website. The download link will be made available for the candidates with valid credentials few days before the exam date.
AP LAWCET 2022 Result:
AP LAWCET 2022 final results will be declared in the month of July 2022 and results will be available on the official website of AP LAWCET examination 2022. Candidates can check their AP LAWCET 2022 Result either from this page or from the official website of the organization.
AP LAWCET / AP PGLCET – 2022
Department of Law
Anantapuramu – 515003
Lawcet Office Working Hours:
10:00AM to 5:00PM
Contact Details: Off – 08554-255345
Candidates may check this Official link to acquire more details about AP LAWCET Notification 2022 and you may stay tuned with us for getting latest updates about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved University List||List of Fake Universities|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Students’ Horoscope||How Do Toppers Study?|