Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has depicted Latest APPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification on its official website i.e. appsc.gov.in. Regarding this, Arunachal Pradesh PSC invites online applications from eligible citizens to fill up 77 PGT Posts. So, interested contenders can apply for APPSC Recruitment 2022 till 11 March 2022.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission,|
|Name of Posts||Post Graduate Teacher [PGT)|
|Total APPSC Vacancy||77|
|Qualification||2nd Class Master Degree with B.Ed.|
|Last date to submit Application Form||11-03-2022|
|APPSC Selection Process||Written Exam/Viva-Voce|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
- Posts Name: Post Graduate Teacher [PGT)
- No. of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy: 77
Distribution of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies:
|Subject||Post Reserved for APST||Un-Reserved||Total|
APPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants applying against Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification must have possessed 2nd Class Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University with B.Ed.
Check: More Post Graduate Jobs
APPSC Age Limit:
Age of applying contenders should not be less than 21 years and must not be more than 35 years of age. However, the upper age limit is relaxable to 5 years for APST candidates and another 5 years relaxation to APST candidates for AP state govt. employees.
APPSC Selection Process:
Assortment of appliers for APPSC Recruitment 2022 will be finalized on the basis of their performance in written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar.
- General English – 100 Marks
- General knowledge – 100 Marks
- Paper 1 – 100 Marks
- Paper 2 – 100 Marks
Viva Voce followed by
- Class Room Teaching – 50 Marks
Total ———– 450 marks
Pay Band for APPSC Jobs:
Aspirants that get assorted against above stated vacancies through APPSC Recruitment will get a good and impressive salary of Rs. 47600-151100/- , Pay Matrix Level-8 plus other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees from time to time.
APPSC Recruitment Official PDF
|Download Official PDF of APPSC Notification||Download PDF|
|Apply Online Directly||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Check More APPSC Related Links:
|APPSC Departmental Test||Get Here|
|APPSC Admit Card||Get Here|
|APPSC Results||Get Here|
|APPSC Study Material||Get Here|
|APPSC Notification||Get Here|
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||Get Here|
|APPSC Group 2 Notification||Get Here|
|APPSC Eligibility Criteria||Get Here|
|APPSC New Syllabus||Get Here|
|APPSC Group 2 Syllabus||Get Here|
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus||Get Here|
|APPSC Preparation Material||Get Here|
APPSC Recruitment Application Fee:
Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee while APST candidates are required to pay examination fee Rs.150/- only .Fee can be paid through online using Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
Read Now: How to Pay Fees Online?
- Firstly, log in to official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.psc.ap.gov.in to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022
- After that, hit on “Advertisements” tab which is situated at right side of homepage for Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification.
- Now, a new page will appear in front of you with various Andhra Pradesh PSC Advertisements.
- Individuals are required to press on “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST GRADUATE TEACHER(PGT)UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION,ARUNACHAL PRADESH” link to read AP PSC Recruitment Notification.
- Go through details carefully and completely for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs.
- Next step is to fill APPSC Online Application Form with asked details.
- So, press on “Hit Here to apply” link for APPSC Job Openings.
- Upload soft copies of documents, photographs and signature for APPSC Jobs.
- Pay application fee and re-read filled APPSC application form once again.
- Lastly, press on “Submit” button for final submission of APPSC application form.
- Finally, take a print out of submitted APPSC Online form.
APPSC Recruitment 2022:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs notice to fill up vacant Posts of Post Graduate Teacher [PGT). Those candidates who are satisfied that they have met entire eligibility criteria can fill their APPSC Online Form through its official portal. APPSC Recruitment Apply Online Link is activated soon.
Find Out More: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Aspirants can follow some simple instructions or the direct official links given here on this page and apply for APPSC Recruitment 2022 through online mode of application process. Applications received incorrect, incomplete or without application fee will be rejected at once against APPSC Notification.