Assam Police Recruitment 2023 : Assam Police, Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has published a vacancy notification on its official website on 06/10/2023, for filling up 3946 vacant post of Constable through Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Notification Advt. No. No. SLPRB/REC/CONST (AB & UB)/617/2023/200. Eligible Candidates may apply online for this Assam Police Recruitment 2023 from 15/10/2023 to 01/11/2023. Interested Candidates can read this article to reveal all the information of vacancy details like Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Category wise Reservation Status, Age Limit & Relaxation, Pay Scale, Qualification & Experience, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates to Remember and Useful Link given below on this web page. Read this post carefully to know all the details of Assam Police Recruitment 2023 for Constable Posts–
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruitment Organization||Assam Police, Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Guwahati, Assam|
|Head Quarter Address||Rehabari, Guwahati – 781008 (Assam)|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||No. SLPRB/REC/CONST (AB & UB)/617/2023/200|
|Name of Recruitment||Assam Police Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Article||Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 3946 Constable Posts|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|Total Number of Vacancies||3946 Posts|
|Type of Article||Latest Govt Jobs
|Who can Apply||Indian Citizen|
|Read the official Notification Details|
|Starting Date to Apply||15/10/2023|
|Closing Date to Apply||1/11/2023|
|Official Website –||https://slprbassam.in/
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Vacancies –
Advertisement No. – No. SLPRB/REC/CONST (AB & UB)/617/2023/200
Recruitment Organization Authority – Assam Police, Office of the Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Guwahati, Assam
Total No. of Vacancies -3946 Posts
1.Name of Post – Constable (UB)
No.of Vacancies – 1646 Posts
Educational Qualification – 10+2 Pass
2.Name of Post – Constable (AB)
No. of Vacancies – 2300 Posts
Educational Qualification – Tenth Class Pass
Reservation Status – Check official Notification
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility, Pay Scale –
Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency –
|General/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (P)/ ST (H)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|General/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
|Race||3200 metres, 14 minutes .||1600 metres, 08 minutes .|
|Long Jump||335 cm for long jump (3 chances)||244 cm for long jump (3 chances)|
Age Limit (As on01/01/2023) – 18 to 25 years. Candidates must be born on or before 01/01/2005 and on or after 01/01/1998.
Age Relaxation – Age Relaxation in upper limit will be given to only reserved categories as per government rules and regulations
SC/ST – 05 years, OBC/MOBC – 3 years, PH – 10 years(In each category), EXSM -05 Years
Pay Scale – Rs. 14,000-60500/-+ GP of Rs.5600/- Per Month
Reservation and Relaxation – Reservation & Relaxation in Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process etc will be given as per GOI Rules and Regulations.
Job Location – Assam
Job Employment type – Regular
Job Role – Police
Job Period- Permanent
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, How to Apply –
Who can apply –Candidate should be Indian Citizens and Permanent residents of Assam.
Selection Process –
- PET & PST
- OMR Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
(a) Written test will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer the Candidate will get half mark. Questions will be of the level of class IX and X .Total marks for the Written Test will be 50. There will be no negative marking.
(b) The subjects to be covered will be as follows:-
- Elementary Arithmetic
- General English
III. Logical reasoning/Mental ability
- Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
- General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs
- The question paper for Written Exam will be in the following languages: Assamese / Bodo/ Bengali / English.
(c) The date and venue (s) of the Written Test will be notified in due course of time.
Exam Centre / Interview Date / Venue – The date and venue of Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test etc., will be intimated in due course of time by email, SMS, Social Media and through the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in).
Form Type – Online Application Form
Apply Mode – Online Form
Application Fee – No (NIL)
Apply Pre Requisite -/Enclosure -/ Documents –
- Valid & Active Email Id
- Mobile No.
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification with Marks sheet
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Left thumb Impression
- A Hand written declaration
- Id & Address Proof
- Caste /Category / PH/ Domicile / NOC (if applicable)
How to Apply –
Interested Candidates are required to read the full details of vacancy advertisement before applying to be sure about eligibility conditions and applying procedure. A set of instructions has been given in the official Recruitment notification pdf file. It is available on official website through a link provided below on this web page. Eligible Candidates may apply online after going through below given instructions –
Steps to follow while applying online –
- First, visit the official website at http://www.slprbassam.in/
- Search the Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Advertisement available on official website.
- Read the Jobs notification carefully and check Eligibility & applying process .
- Check the last date carefully before starting the filling application form.
- Now “click here to apply online”
- create registration with your email & mobile number.
- capture Registration Number & Password
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form correctly and carefully without any error.
- upload all scanned copies of required documents in proper size & format
- check all the entered details once again and submit the application form and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number
- submit and take a print out for future reference.
Address – Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam, Madhabdevpur, Rehabari, Guwahati781008,(Ground Floor of APHC Building).
Contact Details –[email protected],
Important Facts –
- Candidate should be Indian Citizens and Permanent residents of Assam.
- Candidates must enrol their names with a local employment exchange in Assam.
- Candidates must be fluent in Assamese or any other language spoken within the state.
Important Dates –
|Online Apply Starting Date||15/10/2023|
|Online Apply Closing Date||01/11/2023|
Important Links –
|Online Apply Link –||Click Here
Link will be available on 15/10/2023
|Official Notification Pdf Link||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here