BCECE 2022 Application Form will be released from the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode only. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
Candidates, applying for BCECE Notification 2022, will have to appear for BCECE Exam on the scheduled date. Check BCECE 2022 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern and other details from here.
BCECE 2022 Highlights:
|Full-Form||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Courses Offered||Pharmacy, Agriculture, Para-Medical|
|Conducting Body||BCECE Board|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||135 minutes Stage -I & Stage – II 90 minutes|
|Help Desk||0612-2220230, 0612-2225387|
|Address||BCECE Board, I.A.S. Association Building Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014, Bihar (India)
BCECE 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete tentative BCECE Exam Dates for 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Availability of application||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to register||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date of payment by challan||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date of payment by online mode||1st week of June 2022|
|Application correction||1st week of June 2022|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of June 2022|
|Exam date||Last week of June 2022|
|Result /merit list declaration||1st week of July 2022|
|Issue of rank card||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of July 2022|
BCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Students, must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from the recognized board
- 12th must be passed with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category) secured in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
Choose From Here: Career Options After 12th
Simple Steps to Apply for BCECE Notification 2022:
- Visit to official portal of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.com
- Press on “Apply for BCECE 2022”.
- Fill the BCECE Online Registration Forms and hit on “Submit” button.
- Get registered user ID or password after BCECE registration 2022.
- Then choose the fee payment option, i.e. online payment or Challan payment.
- After the completion of fee payment process, candidates are required to fill their details such as personal, qualification and other details.
- Candidates are advised to re-check the filled details before submitting the BCECE online form.
- After that you are required to upload the scanned image of photograph, signature in English and Hindi both languages and fee payment proof.
- After successfully completing all the four steps, take a printout of the application form (Part A & Part B).
- Now, you have to paste your photograph, put your signature and attach all the required documents
- Lastly, send it through registered post to the address indicated in official link.
Documents Required for BCECE Exam Notification:
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and address details.
- Scanned image of photograph.
- The photograph should contain the name of candidate and date of taking photograph.
- Scanned image of signature in both English and Hindi language.
- Scanned receipt of fee payment.
Get List Of : Entrance Exams in India
Age Limit for BCECE 2022:
- Contenders age not be less than 17 years and this age criteria are only for agriculture courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses
BCECE Application Fees
|Stream/ Group||SC/ST||General/BC & OBC|
|PCB/ PCM/ CBA/ MBA/ MCA & PCA||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
|PCMB||Rs. 550||Rs. 1100|
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Mode To Submit Application Fees:
- Appliers can pay the application fees through online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Get a link from board to download bank Challan.
- Entered registration number and password to download the Challan
- Download 3 copies as the bank copy, board copy and candidate’s copy.
- Visit near Canara bank and bank copy with the fees.
- After that get Board copy and Candidate’s copy of “Paid Challan”.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 60 extra, as additional application fee.
- Candidates will en selected on the basis of their performance in BCECE Entrance Exam 2022 conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- Further qualified applicants will be called for couselling session.
More Links Related to BCECE:
|BCECE Result||BCECE Syllabus|
|BCECE Admit Card||–|
BCECE Exam Pattern 2022:
- Stages: BCECE 2022 is conducted in Stage 1 & Stage 2.
- Subjects: Physics and chemistry are compulsory section while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology section.
- Duration: For stage I: 2 hours 15 minutes and for stage II 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Type of Question: Objective type consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted
BCECE Stage 1:
BCECE Stage 2:
BCECE Exam Marking Scheme
|Type of Response||Marks Awarded/ Deducted|
|Correct||4 marks awarded|
|Incorrect||1 mark deducted|
BCECE 2022 Application Correction:
Candidates can make correction in BCECE Online Application from 2022 only through online mode. There will be no facility to make correction via offline mode.
BCECE 2022 Exam Centres:
|Names of BCECE Exam Centres||Centre code|
|Other states outside Bihar||40|
Also Know Here: How Do Toppers Study?
BCECE Entrance Exam Notification 2022:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE 2022) is state level entrance exam which provide admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture courses in the institutions of the state of Bihar
BCECE Admit Card 2022:
Candidates will get the BCECE admit card through online mode. BCECE 2022 admit card will be released 15 days prior to exam. Candidates must check all the details printed in the admit card. In case of any corrections, contact with the officials immediately.
BCECE Result 2022:
Candidates will be able to check the BCECE 2022 result online. Result will be checked only through the website. BCECE score card 2022 will be released after the declaration of result.
Press Here: BCECE Board Official Website
BCECE 2022 Counselling:
The BCECE counselling process will be organized through online mode. BCECE counselling 2022 will be started in the third week of July 2022. Candidates can participate in the counselling as per their rank.
Go through the official link to get more details about BCECE 2022 Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Students’ Horoscope||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
2 thoughts on “BCECE 2022 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern”
Get Latest Government Jobs Notices, By hitting on given Link.