Latest Notification regarding BEL Recruitment 2021 has been released. Interested contenders for the 511 Trainee & Project Engineer Vacancies can apply online at the organization official website @bel-india.in. Applicants are advised to submit their application on or before the last date that is 15-08-2021.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Overview:
- Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Category: BEL Recruitment Notification 2021
- Number of BEL Posts: 511
- BEL Vacancies Name: Trainee & Project Engineer Vacancies
- Last Date to Apply : 15-08-2021
- Official Website: bel-india.in
No. of Posts
Reservation of posts
Trainee Engineer –I
Qualification Required for BEL Recruitment 2021
- Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics – Electronics/ Electronic & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Electrical & Electronics /Computer Science – Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Science.
- First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC & EWS candidates and Pass for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
- Minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in any of the following areas: Experience in IT Infrastructure Projects/ IP Networking / Data Centre Projects/CCTV Projects/Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services are preferred.
Age Limit for BEL Project Engineer Recruitment
- Suitable Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 25 years to Maximum age limit of 28 years as on 01.08.2021.
- The upper age limit mentioned above is for General and EWS candidates. The age limit will be relaxable for SC & ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.
Check More Links Related To BEL
BEL Salary Structure 2021:
Consolidated remuneration per month
Trainee Engineer –I
Selection Process for BEL 2021 Recruitment
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience:|
2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
Must Read: How to Prepare For an Interview
- For General – Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application Fees will be paid through online mode via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply For Bharat Electronics Limited Jobs?
Interested job hunters who are willing to apply for BEL Recruitment Notification are advised to follow below mentioned instructions. Have a look!!
- Go to web page of Bharat Electronics Limited – www.bel-india.in
- On homepage, follow “Careers” and then “Recruitment-Advertisements” tab from drop down list.
- Now on appeared page, select “Recruitment of Project Engineers across India for BEL (HLS & SCB)” link related to the post for which you want to apply for.
- Read BEL Advertisement carefully and ensure eligibility criteria need to apply for Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment.
- Now, Candidates need to apply online and fill BEL Online Application form with required details.
- Attest all the required and essential documents with the fully filled application form.
- Candidates need to press “submit” button for final submission of application form properly before the last date.
Press Here For: BEL Recruitment Link
Documents Required At Time of Application Form
- Recent color passport size photograph.
- SSLC/SSC/ISC marks card and any other valid document as of date of birth.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS need to submit their certificate in the prescribed format.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the Community Certificate in the format issued by the Competent Authority on or after 01.01.2020 and EWS Certificate issued for the year 2019-20 by the Competent Authority shall be accepted. (prescribed formatsare made available on the website : www.bel-india.in)
- No Objection Certificate from your present employer (if employed in Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU) if applicable.
- Proof of normsadopted by the University/lnstitute to convert CGPA into percentage, if any.
- Marks Card/Sheet of each academic year/semester.
- Experience Certificate, Discharge certificate, if applicable. Discharge book issued by the Indian Armed Forces/Concerned Authority clearly indicating the medical category, date of discharge and Exemplary records. — SHAPE-I
- Candidates presently employed in the Armed Forces/CAPF’s and are yet to be discharged need to submit documentary proof in support of their Medical Category, Character and probable date of discharge.
- Registration number from the District Sainik Welfare Board and Copy of the same (Security Posts — Jr. Supervisor and Havildaronly)
- Opening Date to BEL Apply Online 2021: Ongoing
- Last date BEL Project Engineer posts: 15-08-2021
BEL Recruitment Notification 2021
Aspirants who are looking for Jobs in BEL can apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment, as recently BEL Advertisement has circulated to fill the vacancy of Apprentices .Contenders who fulfill the required eligibility criteria can apply for BEL Bharti by sending BEL 2021 Application Form on or before the last date.
This is all concerning BEL Recruitment Notification 2021. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in BEL can apply for BEL Latest Recruitment. Furthermore to fetch updates on Upcoming BEL Jobs Notification, bookmark our web page recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Recruitment||Jobs By Qualification|
|Jobs By Organisation||Best State Government Jobs|