Bharathiar University Admission 2020
Bharathiar University Admission – Started !!! Applications are invited from eligible & interested students for Bharathiar University Admission in PG/UG B.Voc courses for the academic year 2020-21. Students can check BU Eligibility Criteria from this page before applying. Know Bharathiar University Admission Date Here.
Brief Note About Bharathiar University Admission 2020:
|Name of the Organization||Bharathiar University|
Bharathiar University Admission
Q- What are the Bharathiar University Courses?
For PG Courses: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field is required.
M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programmes are offered in the following disciplines in the university departments both as full time & part time courses:
I. School of Management
- Bharathiar School of Management and Entrepreneur Development (BSMED)
II. School of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- Department of Microbial Bio-technology
- Department of Bio-technology
- Department of Bio-Chemistry
III. School of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
IV. School of Commerce
- Department of Commerce
V. School of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information Technology
VI. School of Economics
- Department of Economics
- Department of Econometrics
VII. School of Education Studies
- Department of Communication & Media Studies
- Department of Educational Technology
- Department of Education
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Extension Career Guidance and Students Welfare
- Department of Education(School of Distance Education)
VIII. School of English and other Foreign Languages
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of English & Foreign Languages
IX. School of Life Sciences
- Department of Botany
- Department of Bioinformatics
- Department of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Human Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Department of Textiles and Apparel Design
X. School of Mathematics and Statistics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
XI. School of Physical Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Medical Physics
- Department of Nanoscience and Technology
- Department of Electronics & Instrumentation
XII. School of Social Sciences
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Sociology and Population Studies
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Women’s Studies
- Department of Library Sciences
XIII. School of Tamil and Other Indian Languages
- Department of Tamil
- Department of History
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What qualification should I have, to apply for Bharathiar University Coimbatore Admission 2020?
For Bharathiar University M.Phil Admission:
- Candidates with Master’s degree of Bharathiar University in the concerned or related discipline or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Syndicate of Bharathiar University are eligible.
- The candidates should have passed a post-graduate degree course either with SSLC + HSC + UG + PG (i.e., 10 + 2 + 3 + 2) or with 11-years SSLC + PUC + UG + PG (i.e., 11 + 1 + 3 + 2) or with 10-years SSLC + 3 years Diploma + 2 years UG degree + 2 years PG (i.e., 10 + 3 + 2 + 2) or
with 10 years SSLC + HSC + 4 years UG degree and 1 year PG degree (i.e., 10 + 2 + 4 + 1). Thus, only the candidates possessing a PG degree with 17 years of total duration of study alone are eligible for admission to the M. Phil., programme.
- The candidates possessing professional degrees such as M. E., and M. Tech., and PG degree in Medicine, Law, Agriculture and similar other professional courses are not eligible for admission to the M.Phil., programmes of the University.
More Links Related To Bharathiar University
- Bharathiar University Results
- Bharathiar University Question Papers
- Bharathiar University Time Table
- Bharathiar University Distance Education
Bharathiar University Admission Process:
Selection of the candidates for PG courses will be done on the basis of marks secured by them in the entrance test and the average of marks secured by them in the U.G. degree program (Vth Semester/IInd year) except for direct admission program.
The selection process is as:
- Entrance Examination: 60 marks
- UG Marks (up to Vth Semester/IInd year for non semester): 40 marks
- Total: 100 marks
Q- How to Apply for Bharathiar University Online Admission?
- First Of All, Students need to visit Bharathiar University Official Website that is www.b-u.ac.in
- Go to “Academic” tab given in the menu bar & select “Admission” from the drop down list.
- Hit on “PG Admission” Link available at the top of page.
- New page will open on your computer screen. Now, Press “Admission Notification” tab.
- Further press on appropriate link.
- Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill asked Details in Bharathiar University Online Application Form
- Then submit the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, students should take system generated printout of Bharathiar University Application Form for future use.
Official Link Related To Bharathiar University
- Bharathiar University PG / UG B.Voc. Admission Notification (2020-21)
- PG / UG B.Voc. Admission 2020-21 Prospectus
- Instructions to fill-up the Online Application Form
- Online Application Portal
Q- Is there any application Fee for Registration?
- Candidates applying for admission in PG courses for 2020-21 session needs to pay a registration fee of Rs. 400/- for each program and application fee can be paid through netbanking / Debit / Credit Cards/DD/NEFT.
- SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as registration fee.
Bharathiar University Admission
The University will select candidates on the basis of Bharathiar University Eligibility, merit list or Entrance Examination. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination.
Candidates applying for the Bharathiar University PG Admission are required to first check the eligibility criteria as those who will found ineligible at any stage, there registration will get cancelled without any notice.
- Start of application form for Bharathiar University Admission: 23-07-2020
- Bharathiar University Application Last Date 2020: 24-08-2020 at 5:30 pm
Press Here: Bharathiar University Official Website
Keep visiting our website to get the latest updates and notification regarding University Activities, as we will keep updating this web page according to the notifications released on the Official website of the Bharathiar University.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|