Bharathidasan University Admission
Candidates are hereby informed that Bharathidasan University Admission 2020-21 for Regular Programmes / Courses has been started. Those students, who wish to take admission in following course, must submit the BDU application form before the closing date.
The BDU Application form is to be submitted to The Registrar, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.” along with a Demand Draft for Rs.355/- or Demand Draft for Rs.175/- for SC/ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu.
To attain rest of the details about Bharathidasan University Admission 2020-21, candidates need to scroll down the entire page which is well modified by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Bharathidasan University Admission
Programmes with Admission Date Extension:
|B.P.Ed. Physical Education||23/10/2020|
|Certificate Programme in Group Dynamics||15/10/2020|
|Diploma in Office Automation and Assistive Technology||15/10/2020|
|Diploma in Vocational training and Development||15/10/2020|
|B.C.A. Computer Application for Speech and Hearing impairment||15/10/2020|
|PG Diploma in Inclusive Training and Development||15/10/2020|
Bharathidasan University Admission 2020-22 List of Selected Candidates
- MSc Mathematics : List of Admitted Candidates (2020-2022)
- MSc Medical Physics : Selection List – III (2020-2022)
- MSc Marine Science : List of Provisionally Selected Candidates (2020-2022)
- MSc Chemistry : List of Provisionally Selected Candidates (2020-2022)
- MSc Microbiology : List of Provisionally Selected Candidates (2020-2022)
- MSc Botany : Merit List (2020-2022)
- MSc Biochemistry : List of Provisionally Selected Candidates (2020-2022)
- 5 Year MSc Biomedical Science : Provisional Selection List
- Five Year Integrated MSc Geography : Selection List
- MSc Physics : Selection List (2020-2022)
- 5 Year MSc Life Science Integrated Programme : Rank list for Admission
Eligibility Criteria for BDU Admission:
Bharathidasan University UG Programmes and Eligibility:
|B.A. Economics||A passes in Higher Secondary Examination, conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or an examination accepted as equivalent|
(10 + 2).
|B.Com.||A passes in Higher Secondary Examination, conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or an examination accepted as equivalent to (10 + 2). Those who have passed 10th and 3 years Diploma in Modern Office Practice can get admission directly in the 2nd year of B.Com.|
|B.C.A.||A pass in Higher Secondary Examination (10 + 2) with Mathematics.|
|B.L.I.S.||Any UG Degree|
|B.Sc. Mathematics||A passes in Higher Secondary Examination (10 + 2) with Mathematics.|
|B.Sc. Hospital Administration||A pass in Higher Secondary Examination, conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu or an examination accepted as equivalent (10 + 2).|
|B.Com. Computer Applications|
Bharathidasan University PG Programmes and Eligibility:
|M.A. Economics||B.A. Economics / B.Com. / B.B.A. /|
B.A. Corporate Secretaryship / Bank Management / Co-Operation /
B.Sc. Mathematics / B.Sc. Statistics
|B.A. Bank Mgmt./B.Com.(Applied)/ B.A. Co-operation/B.B.A. or any other Degree wherein either Commerce or Accountancy as a subject of study.|
|B.Com./B.Com.(Comp. App.)/B.Com. (Applied)/ B.Com. Co-operation/ B.B.A./ B.A. Bank Mgmt./Corporate Secretaryship/Co-operation|
|M.A. English||Any UG Degree|
|M.A. Journalism & Mass Communication|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||B.Sc. Mathematics|
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. Botany / Plant Science / Plant Biology / Biotechnology|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||B.C.A./ B.Sc. Computer B.Sc. I.T./|
|M.Sc. Information Technology|
|M.Com.||B.Com./B.A. Corporate Secretaryship /|
Bank Management / Co-operation/ B.B.A.
|B.A. Co-operation / Co-operate Secretaryship/ Bank Mgmt./B.B.A. B.Com. or any other Degree wherein either Commerce or|
Accountancy as a subject of study.
|M.Sc. Chemistry||B.Sc. Chemistry|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. Physics|
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc. Zoology|
|M.H.R.M.||Any UG Degree|
|M.B.A.||Any UG Degree|
|MCA||B.C.A., PGDCA or B.Sc. Computer Science or B.Sc. Information Technology.|
BDU Application Procedure:
Candidates may get application form any of one method given here –
- Application form may be obtained in person or by post from the Registrar, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024 by submitting a requisition letter and DD for Rs. 355 (Rs. 175 for SC/ ST candidates).
- DD must be drawn in favor of University, payable at TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – 620 024.
- Application form may be downloaded through official website. OR Candidates must send Demand Draft in favor of ‘Bharathidasan University’, Payable at Tiruchirappalli – 620 024 along with filled in application form.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Bharathidasan University Admission Procedure:
The selection of a candidate for Bharathidasan University UG/PG Admission 2021 will be made on the result of the written entrance exam and the interview.
You May Read This:
Application Fee for BDU 2021 Admission:
Those, who want to apply for the Bharathidasan University Online Admission 2020-21 need to required application fee which is as under:
- UR/OBC: Rs.355/-
- SC/ST: Rs.175/-
Get Detailed: Bharathidasan University Syllabus
How to fill Bharathidasan University Application Form 2021?
- First and foremost step is to reach at the official website of the Bharathidasan University that is www.bdu.ac.in
- As you reach on the home page, you should move your cursor towards menu bar and hit on the “Admissions” tab in the menu bar.
- After that, applicants should select the programme which you want in the drop down list. A new page will be open in front of you.
- Now you have to read the complete information given in the Bharathidasan University Admission Notification.
- After reading the advertisement you may proceed for application form submission.
- Now fill the BDU Application Form 2021 with essential details in prescribed manner cautiously.
- After that you have to affix required document and passport size photograph with the application form.
- At last, put it an envelope and send it to the address which is mentioned here for Bharathidasan University Admission.
Check Here>>> BDU Admission Prospectus
“The Registrar, Bharathidasan University,
Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- 12th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket/Score card
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
For more details about Bharathidasan University Admission 2020-21 you are advised to go through this Official Link. To keep this page safe for further usage aspirants may bookmark it by using CTRL+d tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Bharathidasan University Time Table||Bharathidasan University Result|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved University List||Entrance Exam in India|