Biology Questions and Answers
Get from here latest Biology Questions And Answers given in MCQ format. Well, biology is quiet a tough subject so to make students understand it in better way, we have presented here biology mock test questions along with online quiz. Try to solve the below given Biology online quiz and check your answers.
These Questions and Answers will surely help you to gain better knowledge of important topics frequently asked in exam. So aspirants are suggested to attempt the below mock test and get an idea of your preparation by analyzing your performance at you own end. So have a look on below Biology quiz and start your preparation by today only!
Biology Questions And Answers
Question 1 Aspirin originates from?
- Oak tree
- Willow bark
Question 2 Nutrients received by the plants from:
Question 3 Which of the following is not performed by bones?
- Place for muscle attachment
- Protection of vital organs
- Secretion of hormones for calcium regulation in blood and bones
- Production of blood corpuscles
From Here: Microbiology Questions and Answers Download
Question 4 __________ Plants are grow in saline water.
Question 5 Pyorrhea is a disease of the Gums
Question 6 The color of carrot is orange because of:
- The entire plant is orange in color
- It contains carotene
- It grows in the soil
- It is not exposed to sunlight
Question 7 Pollination refers to:
- Visiting flowers by insects
- Transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
- Germination of pollen grains
- Growth of pollen tube in ovule
Also Get Here: General Science Quiz
Question 8: During photosynthesis
- Light reactions photophosphorylate ADP, while the Calvin cycle produces ATP.
- The Calvin cycle produces both sugar and O2.
- Light reactions produce sugar, while the Calvin cycle produces O2.
- Light reactions produce NADPH and ATP, while the Calvin cycle produces sugar.
Question 9 What do you mean by Ozone hole?
- Decrease in thickness of ozone layer in stratosphere
- Increase in the thickness of ozone layer in troposphere
- Hole in ozone layer
- Decrease in the ozone layer in troposphere
Question 10 Heterosis is responsible for the process of cell division?
Question 11 Which of the following is known as highly intelligent mammals?
Question 12 Which of the following is the largest part of the human brain?
- Medulla oblongata
Check Out Here: Chemistry Questions and Answers
Question 13 Pigmentation of skin is due to
Question 14 Norepinephrine increases Blood pressure?
Question 15 Night blindness due to lack of which vitamin:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
Question 16 Monocot root differs from dicot root in having
- Open vascular bundles
- Scattered vascular bundles
- Well developed pith
- Radially arranged vascular bundles
Question 17 Most common disease of poultry in India is
- Tick fever
- Fowl pox
Question 18 Most abundant tissues of our body are
Also Start Quiz For: Physics Online Test
Question 19 Mumps disease is caused by:
- None of these
Question 20 what function is performed by hemoglobin ?
- Utilization of energy
- Prevention of anemia
- To transport oxygen
- Destruction of bacteria
Question 21. For which among the following is not a true fruit?
Question 22. Which of the following is least infectious ?
Question 23. Which of the following is not a mosquito borne disease?
- Dengue fever
- Sleeping sickness
Question 24. In certain amino acids, which one of the following elements is found in addition to carbon , hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen?
Question 25. Among the following elements, which one is essential for the transmission of impulses in the nerve fibre?
We hope that you are satisfied with Biology Questions and Answers provide above. You can stay connected to our web portal recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Objective Type Questions|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Written Exam Techniques|
|Current Affairs For Competitive Exams||Tips to Prepare for Written Exam|