Latest Update: BITSAT 2022 Application Form via online process will be released in the 4th week of February 2022. Every year, BITS Pilani conducts BITSAT or BITS Admission Test which is a university level admission test. Check complete details such as way to fill BITSAT 2022 Application Form, exam date, eligibility criteria etc from here.
BITSAT Admission Process will be organized for the candidates who are seeking admission in the various fields such as B.E., B. Pharm. and M.Sc. programs. Those candidates who will successfully qualify the examination will get admission in offered programs at one of its Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses respectively.
BITSAT 2022 Overview:
|Name of Test||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2022|
|Test Conducting Authority||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani|
|Total Seats Offered||2,000|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Examination||Online i.e. Computer-based Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of Exam Centers||58|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Applications Per Year||About 3 Lakh|
|Accepting Colleges||BITS PilaniBITS GoaBITS HyderabadNIIT University|
BITSAT Important Dates 2022:
|Events||BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Registration process||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date of submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Commencement of correction facility||Last week of May 2022|
|Allotment of Exam Centre||1st week of June 2022|
|Slot Boking Process||1st to 2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd week of June 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam||Last week of June 2022|
|Admission process||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit list & wait list release||Last week of July 2022|
BITSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility For B.Pharma:
Candidates who have done 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & /Biology subjects are applicable to apply for BITSAT examination to take admission in B.Pharma courses.
Eligibility for other courses (except B.Pharma):
Students who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects can apply for BITSAT Advertisement.
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
Aspirants who are currently pursuing 12th exams in are also eligible to apply for BITSAT Registration. In this order, students must have secured 75% marks in PCB/PCM group in the 12th class examination.
Links Related To BITSAT
How To Submit BITSAT Application Form?
Follow these guidelines to submit BITSAT online Application Form for BITSAT 2022 Exam, take a look…
- In order to do BITSAT Online registration, individuals need to reach at the official website of the institute that is bitsadmission.com
- Go through “BITSAT-2022 announcement” section on the home page and hit “Here” link.
- Thereafter, aspirants should follow the link of “Press here to apply online” and read the instructions carefully from BITSAT Notification 2022.
- After reading entire instructions given in BITSAT 2022 Notification, you have to select the “Allow me to apply online” button.
If you’re New Candidates:
- Press on “New Registration” button and fill all asked details in BITSAT online Form as shown below.
- After filling all personal details in blank text boxes of BITSAT Application Form as shown above, you need to press “Proceed” button and completes the registration process.
- Upload relevant documents/ certificates as per required.
- Now submit BITSAT Application Form within given period of time for final completion.
- Take a print out of BITSAT Exam Form 2022 for further use.
If you’re Already Registered Candidates:
- Press on “Already Registered Candidates” button and fill asked details like BITSAT Application Number and Date Of Birth as shown below.
- Fill BITSAT Application Form for BITSAT 2022 Exam vigilantly.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per requirements.
- Aspirants must pay the required application fee through the credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Finally, press the submit button for final submission of BITSAT Form
- Take a print out of BITSAT Application Form and keep it safe for future need.
BITSAT Application Fee
Those students who are going to participate have to pay following stated application fees via online mode through debit/credit card and net banking. Students can also pay by cash payment through generated Pay-in Slip. Application fee is non- refundable.
|For Male candidate||Rs. 3400/-|
|For Female candidate||Rs. 2900/-|
|For applicants opting Dubai||Rs. 7000/-|
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
BITSAT Application Form Instructions
- Application Form of BITSAT has been released.
- Students have to fill and submit application form through online mode.
- Each candidate can fill only one application form
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of photograph in between 4 KB to 50 KB and signature size should be of 1 KB to 30 KB.
- Candidates have to choose three preferences for exam centres.
- Retain the copy o submitted application form for future use.
BITSAT Application Form Queries
All queries related to BITSAT-2022 application filling, BITSAT application fee payment issues (payment gateway issues), admissions to various programmes etc. should be sent to the mail id or Queries will also be answered through phone.
Courses Offered by BITSAT
|At BITS, Pilani – |
|Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, |
Electrical and Electronics,
Electronics & Instrumentation,
|At BITS, Pilani – K. |
K. Birla Goa Campus
|B.E.-Chemical, Computer Science, |
Electrical and Electronics, Electronics
& Instrumentation, Mechanical.
|At BITS, Pilani –|
|Biological Sciences, Chemistry,|
Physics and M.Sc.-General Studies
|At BITS, Pilani – K. K.|
Birla Goa Campus
BITSAT Admission Process
- The selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of the qualifying marks in the BITSAT Entrance Exam conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
- After that, shortlisted candidates will be called for attending BITSAT Counseling
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022
|Sections||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
Highlights Of Exam Pattern:
- Duration: The duration will be total three hours (without break).
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in computer based mode.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Number of Question: Total 150 questions will be asked.
BITSAT Score Analysis
|BITSAT score Analysis||BITSAT-2017|
|No of Candidates with score >=400||381|
|No of Candidates with score >=350||2773|
|No of Candidates with score >=300||9290|
|No of Candidates with score >=250||23458|
|No of Candidates with score >=225||33633|
Also Check– Entrance Exam in India
|BITSAT score Analysis||BITSAT-2018|
|No of Candidates with score >=400||280|
|No of Candidates with score >=350||2044|
|No of Candidates with score >=300||7488|
|No of Candidates with score >=250||19746|
|No of Candidates with score >=225||29079|
BITSAT 2022 Exam Centres:
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Jodhpur||Raipur||Mumbai – 1, 2|
|Agra||Goa||Kanpur||Rajahmundry||Lucknow – 1, 2|
|Ahmedabad||Gorakhpur||Kolkata||Ranchi||Jaipur – 1, 2, 3|
|Allahabad||Gurgaon||Mangalore||Roorkee||Bangalore – 1, 2|
|Bareilly||Guwahati||Nagpur||Siliguri||Vijayawada – 1, 2|
|Bhubaneshwar||Indore||Noida||Tirupati||Delhi – 1, 2, 3, 4|
|Chandigarh||Jalandhar||Patna||Udaipur||Hyderabad Campus – 1, 2|
|Chennai||Jammu||Pilani||Vadodara||Hyderabad City – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|Coimbatore||Jamshedpur||Pune||Vishakhapatnam||Dubai ( UAE )|
Check Here: Counselling Procedure
How To Book BITSAT Exam Slot 2022?
- To Book the BITSAT slot, individuals need to reach at the official website of the institution that is www.bitsadmission.com
- After that, choose the appropriate link of slot booking and Enter Birla Institute of Technology and Science Application Number.
- Thereafter you should fill the other essential details as Gender, Date of birth (in YYYY/MM/DD format, Enter registered Email Id etc.
- At the end, press the ‘Submit’ button for the final submission.
BITSAT Answer Key 2022
It is informed to applicants that Birla Institute of Technology and Science release the BITSAT 2022 answer key only its main website. Candidates who take the part in the online BITSAT entrance test and curious to know their performance can download the answer key.
BITSAT Result 2022
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science will release the BITSAT Entrance Test Result on its official website.
- Candidates are informed that iteration result had 3 rounds, so aspirants must check BITSAT Result by going through online mode.
- Individuals need to log on to the official website of the institution and choose the appropriate link of result.
- By filling password and security pin (reflecting on the Score Portal) you can download your BITSAT score card 2022.
BITSAT Apply Online: Press Here
BITSAT Application Form- Update!!
Candidates completed their 12th examination of any other equivalent exam from any recognized board with the specified streams as per the BITSAT eligibility criteria are applicable to apply for BITSAT examination to take admission in various Integrated First-Year Undergraduate Degree Programmes or other professional courses like B. pharma, M.SC etc.
BITSAT Entrance Exam is a computer based exam conducted for providing admission in various degree courses offered by Pilani campus, K.K. Birla Goa campus and Hyderabad campus of BITS. The institute will soon release the application form for BITSAT 2022 exam so that eligible aspirants can fill the online form and appear for this university level entrance examination.
BITSAT 2022 Reference Books:
- Essential Organic Chemistry – Arihant Publications
- Atkin’s Physical Chemistry – Peter Atkins
- Inorganic Chemistry – O. P. Tandon
- A Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R. C. Mukherjee
- Problems in General Physics – I. E. Irodov
- Arihant Physics – D. C. Pandey
- Fundamentals of Physics – Resnick, Halliday, Walker
- Advanced Level Physics – Nelson and Parker
- Objective Mathematics – R. D. Sharma
- Differential Calculus – Arihant Publications
- Higher Algebra – Hall Knight Bernard Child
- Integral Calculus – Arihant Publications
- A Textbook of Biology – P. S. Dhami, G. Chopra, Srivastava
- Botany – A. C. Dutta
- BITSAT English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning – Disha Experts
- Logical Reasoning – R. S. Agarwal
- Word Power Made Easy – Norman Lewis
- English Grammar and Composition – Wren and Martin
BITSAT 2022 Cut-Off
|Programs||Cut for Pilani Campus||Cut for Goa Campus||Cut for Hyderabad Campus|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics||333||306||300|
|B.E. Computer Science||372||347||336|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||323||293||290|
|B.E. Electronics & Communication||–||320||314|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||261||246||240|
Scholarships to BITS Pilani and Other Campuses:
|200 – 249||25% of Tuition Fee|
|250 – 299||50% of Tuition Fee|
|300 or more||75% of Tuition Fee|
BITSAT Contact Information:
For any questions or queries regarding the BITSAT 2022, you can directly contact the provided numbers/ address from 9:15 AM to 5:00 PM on any working day.
Telephone: 01596-242205, 01596-255330, 01596-255294
Address: Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani – 333 031 Rajasthan, India.
Official website: www.bits-pilani.ac.in
Hope you get sufficient and all essential details related to BITSAT 2022 Application Form from this page. Candidates are suggested to visit this Official Link for acquiring latest information related to BITSAT Admission form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Students’ Horoscope|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|