Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 : – Bombay High Court has released a vacancy notification on its official website on for filling up 28 vacant post of Personal Assistant. Eligible Candidates may apply online from 12 October, 2023 to 26 October, 2023. Interested Candidates can read this article to Know about the all details of vacancy notification like Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Category wise Reservation Status, Age Limit & Relaxation, Pay Scale, Qualification & Experience, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates to Remember and Useful Link given below on this web page. Read this post carefully to know all the details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 –
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Overview –
|Name of Recruitment Organization||High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Principal Seat at Bombay, Bombay High Court|
|Head Quarter Address||Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400032|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||Date 05/10/2023|
|Name of Recruitment||Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Article||Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 28 Personal Assistant Post|
|Name of Post||Personal Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||28 Posts|
|Type of Article||Latest Govt Jobs
|Who can Apply||Indian Citizen|
|Read the official Notification Details|
|Starting Date to Apply||12 October, 2023|
|Closing Date to Apply||26 October, 2023|
|Official Website –||https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details –
Recruitment Organization Authority – High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Principal Seat at Bombay, Bombay High Court
Name of Post –Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judge on the Establishment of High Court of Judicature of Bombya, Principal Seat at Bombay
Total No. of Vacancies -28 Posts
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale –
- must possess a University Degree. However, this condition may be relaxed, if the candidate is working as a Stenographer (Lower Grade) for not less than 10 years or Stenographer (Higher Grade) for not less than 8 years in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Government Pleader, preference being given to candidates possessing a Degree in Law;
- must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I.T.I. for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing; and
- must possess a Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of Word Processor in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S.Office, M.S.Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes :- (i) University established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- ii) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (iii) NIC (iv) DOEACC (v) APTECH (vi) NIIT (vii) C-DAC (viii) DATAPRO (ix) SSI (x) BOSTON (xi) CEDIT (xii) MS-CIT (xiii) Certificate regarding qualification of Computer knowledge specified in Government Resolution dated 04/02/2013, 08/01/2018 and 16/07/2018 issued by Information Technology (GAD) Department of Government of Maharashtra.
Age Limit (As on 12/10/2023) – 21 to 38 years. For General,
21 to 43 years for all reserved categories.
Note – No Upper age limit shall be applicable to the High Court / Government Employees applying through a proper channel.
Age Relaxation – Age Relaxation in upper limit will be given to only reserved categories up to 05 years as per rules and regulations
Reservation and Relaxation – Reservation & Relaxation in Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process etc will be given as per GOI Rules and Regulations.
Pay Scale – S-23 Rs.67700-208700/- plus allowances as admissible as per the rules.
Job Location – Mumbai
Job Employment type – Contractual Basis
Job Period – 02 years
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, Application Fee –
Who can apply – Indian Citizen (Male /Female)
Selection Process – Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test and Viva Voce, Document Verification & Medical Examination
Exam Date /Centre, Interview Date, Time, Venue – will be notified on official website later.
Exam Centre / Interview Venue – will be notified on official website later.
Form Type – Online Application Form
Apply Mode – Online
Application Fee – Rs. 300/- through SBI Collect
Payment Mode – SBI Collect
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 How to Apply –
Apply Pre Requisite -/Enclosure -/ Documents –
- Valid & Active Email Id
- Mobile No.
How to Apply –
Interested Candidates are required to read the full details of vacancy advertisement before applying to be sure about eligibility conditions and applying procedure. A set of instructions has been given in the official Recruitment notification pdf file. It is available on official website of Bombay High Court through a link provided below on this web page. Eligible Candidates may apply online after going through below given instructions –
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023 How to Fill Online Application Form –
Steps to follow while applying online –
- First, visit the official website at https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/index.php
- Check and Search the Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023/
- Read the Jobs Vacancy notification carefully and check Eligibility & applying process .
- Check the last date carefully before starting the filling application form.
- Now “click here to apply online”
- create registration with your email & mobile number.
- capture Registration Number & Password
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without error.
- upload all scanned copies of Photograph and Signature in proper size & format
- Pay Application Fee through online mode
- check all the entered details once again and submit the application form and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number
- take a print out for future reference.
Address – Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400032
Important Dates –
|Online Apply Starting Date||12/10/2023 (11 AM)|
|Online Apply Closing Date||26/10/2023 (5 PM)|
Important Links –
|Online Apply Link –||Click Here|
|Official Notification Pdf Link||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here