Hiring committee of Bihar Public Service Commission has released a Bihar PSC Notification as BPSC Recruitment 2021. Through this, organization wants to appoint skilled and talented individuals in order to fill 138 Assistant Audit officers Vacancy (Bihar Audit Services) in Audit Directorate under Finance Dept., Government of Bihar. Eligible Candidates who are willing to get BPSC Job must apply for Bihar PSC Recruitment as soon as possible.
Students are informed that 15-05-2021 is the last date to submit online application form; however the online registration will be started from 17-04-2021 onwards. For more details related to BPSC Assistant Audit officer Recruitment 2021, keep continue reading this page of recruitmentresult.com team.
Important Notice: Assistant Professor, Electrical & Electronics Engg. in Govt. Engineering Colleges. (Advt. No. 53/2020):
Earlier, BPSC Recruitment Advt. No. 53/2020 was released by Bihar Public Service Commission for Assistant Professor Jobs Vacancy. Those candidates who had applied and submit their online applications till the closing date.
Afterwards they had sent their hard copy of online application form to Office. Students who have send their applications to office are informed that their applications are Unrecognized. So, all those candidates are informed that they have to send soft copy of Indian Post/ Speed Post to this E-Mail ID that is email@example.com till the last date that is 29-04-2021.
- Posts Name: Assistant Audit officer
- No. of BPSC Vacancy: 138
BPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders who are willing to apply for BPSC AAO Recruitment must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following subjects (Commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics), MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant (CA) or ICWA and CS Certificate from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
BPSC Age Limit (as on 1st August 2020):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 37 Years
- Relaxations in age for Bihar PSC Jobs: As per norms
BPSC Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in …..
- Written Examination.
- Interview/ Viva Voce (If applicable).
BPSC Salary Details:
Candidate selected for the Bihar Public Service Commission Jobs they will be receive impressive salary along with Grade Pay which will be offered by the organization.
BPSC Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates must pay the BPSC Examination Fee given below through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Category||BPSC Recruitment Application Fee|
|General category candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|Reserved category Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
Check Now: How to Pay Fees Online
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021?
- First of all candidates who are willing to apply for BPSC Recruitment need to visit the official site of the organization that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- After that you need to select suitable link regarding Important Notice and Advertisement No. 05/2021)” link before filling Bihar PSC Online Form.
- Now read all the instructions given on the notification regarding BPSC Job Openings and then hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in BPSC Online Application Form.
- Upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph along with BPSC Online Form.
- Finally you need to press “Submit” button to submit Bihar PSC Application Form
- Take print out of BPSC Application Form for further use.
9297739013 (Only for Query related to Bihar PSC Online Application Form)
Above guidelines will assist you a lot in applying for BPSC Recruitment 2021. Apart from this, stay connected with us for more updates about latest job opportunities.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|