CA CPT Application Form
Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test is commonly known as CA CPT, an entry-level examination for the Chartered Accountancy program.
Given below are the details about CA CPT Application Form 2022, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern, etc for June 2022 session. Institute of Chartered Accountants commences this examination.
CA CPT 2022: Highlights
CA CPT 2022
Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Offline, i.e., Pen and Paper Based Test
CA CPT Application Form
CA CPT Admission 2022 Dates:
Online Application form Start
1st week of April 2022
End to submit the online registration form
3rd week of April 2022
Print out the application form
without late fee correction window open
1st week of May 2022
With Late fee correction window open
May to June 2022
CA CPT 2022 Exam Date
CA CPT Eligibility Criteria
- Must have completed 12th standard or equivalent.
- Those who have done graduation or post-graduation with commerce subject with minimum 55% marks are exempted from appearing in CPT 2022.
- Candidates who possess graduation degree or master’s degree in any discipline (excluding commerce) with at least 60% marks aggregate in all subjects are also exempted from appearing in entry-level exam.
Must Go through These CA CPT Related Links:
CA CPT Syllabus
CA CPT Question Paper
How to Fill CA CPT Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website i.e. icaiexam.icai.org for CA CPT Apply Online.
- Choose suitable link related to “CA CPT Notification for June Exam 2022”.
- After reading relevant details if you find yourself eligible then fill CA CPT Registration Form.
- After filling Registration hit on “Register” tab for final completion.
- Subsequent to filling CA CPT Online Registration, you may download CA Common Proficiency Test Application Form 2022.
- Fill required details in CA CPT Application Form as tabulated here.
- After filling CA CPT Online Application Form
- Upload scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph etc.
- Pay Exam Fees via proper channel along CA CPT Online Form.
- Take preview of Application Form and press submit button.
- Lastly retain a hard copy of Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test Application Form for further usage.
CA CPT Official Links
ICAI Exam Official Portal
CA CPT Official Website
|For exam centre in India only||Rs.1000/-|
|For exam centres in Kathmandu, Nepal||Rs.1700/-|
|For centres in Doha, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Muscat||$300|
Mode of Payment
The application fee can be remitted only in online mode using Master/Visa Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
New CA CPT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: It is an offline exam i.e. Paper and Pencil Mode.
- Medium of the Exam: The medium of the exam will English or Hindi.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of objective type questions.
- The examination will be held in two shifts in morning and evening.
|A-Fundamental of Accounting||40|
|B- Mercantile Laws||60|
CA CPT 2022 Exam Centres:
Delhi / New Delhi
CA CPT Application Form FAQ’s
Question: Can I change details like my name, address or any other detail during application correction window?
No, applicants will be provided application correction window in two sessions, one session will be available free of cost and second session will be available only on payment of the fee.
Question: I have registered for CPT exam before; can I use same registration/login credentials to login?
Yes. Candidates who registered or got their login credentials after November, they can use same login.
Want To Know? How Do Toppers Study?
CA CPT Application Form 2022:
Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) is an entry-level examination which is organized at the national level and is conducted twice in a year (June & December) by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for applicants who want to opt for Chartered Accountancy as a profession. Students who have completed their 12th standard by scoring good marks are eligible to apply for CPT Exam.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Career Options After 12th|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|