Cantonment Board Recruitment
In order to fill up 13 vacant Posts of Chowkidar/ Safaiwala/ Wireman/ Primary Assistant Teacher/ Second Division Clerk/ Stenographer & Other Jobs Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 Notification has been released online. Willing candidates can apply for Cantonment Board Jobs till last date that is 19-03-2021.
Overview of Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021:
- Association Name: Cantonment Board
- Posts Name: Chowkidar/ Safaiwala/ Wireman/ Primary Assistant Teacher/ Second Division Clerk/ Stenographer & Other Jobs
- Cantonment Board Vacancies: 13
- Process to Apply: Offline
- Opening Date for Cantonment Board Recruitment: 15-02-2021
- Last Date for Cantonment Board Recruitment Apply: 19-03-2021
- Official Website: www.canttboardrecruit.org
Cantonment Board Recruitment
Cantonment Board Vacancy Distribution:
- Chowkidar- 01 Post
- Safaiwala – 08 Posts
- Wireman – 01 Post
- Primary Assistant Teacher – 01 Post
- Second Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 01 Post
Q1. What Qualification is Required for Cantonment Board Jobs?
- 7th Standard Pass.
- 7th Standard Pass.
- Must have passed SSLC. Must have passed a two years course in Electrical Trade from an Industrial Training Institute recognized by a Government resulting in National Trade Certificate (NTC) in candidate’s name.
- Must have completed one year Apprenticeship Training in any industry resulting in National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in candidate’s name.
Primary Assistant Teacher (Marathi Medium School):
- PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) with 50% marks AND Diploma in Education (D.Ed.). OR PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) with 50% marks AND Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.). AND
- Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the State Government. Competence to teach through Marathi medium.
Second Division Clerk:
- PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) OR 3 years Diploma and Desirable: Computer Knowledge.
- Must have passed 10+2. Must possess a Diploma Certificate in Secretarial practice / Senior shorthand and senior typing in English/commercial practice issued by Directorate of Technical Education of concerned State Govt.
Avail Now: Latest jobs by qualification
Q2. What is Age Limit of Appliers?
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 Years. Relaxation in age will be as follows:
- Chowkidar- 28 years
- Safaiwala – 25 to 30 years
- Wireman – 25 years
- Primary Assistant Teacher – 30 years
- Second Division Clerk – 25 years
- Stenographer – 25 years
Q3. What is Salary Structure of Cantonment Board Advertisement?
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Primary Assistant Teacher||Rs.25800-51400/-|
|Second Division Clerk||Rs.21400-42000/-|
Q4. What is Mode of Selection?
Assortment will be done on basis of written exam, Personal Interview. After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for written exam.
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Q5. What amount of application fees will be paid?
Application should accompany a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- as a processing fee drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum”, payable at Belgaum from Nationalised Bank only which is not refundable. The applicants belonging to SC / ST / Physically Disable Category are exempted from paying the processing fee which is applicable only for posts Reserved for SC/ST/Physical handicapped categories.
Q6. How to Fill Cantonment Board Application Form?
- The very first step is to visit the official website that is belgaum.cantt.gov.in
- Now, Hit “Recruitment for the post of Second Division Clerk, Wiremen. Stenographer, Primary Assistant Teacher (Marathi Medium School), Chowkidar and Saifawala” link.
- Read detailed notification and download the given application format.
- Candidates need to fill application form with all the required and essential details.
- Applicant should enclose (i) self attested photocopies of certificates of proof of age, caste, qualification, experience if any (ii) two latest passport size photographs (one photo to be pasted on the application and other to be attached with the application indicated his/her name on back side). (iii) Self addressed postcard & envelope. The candidates should mention post name on the envelope.
- At last, Application complete in all respect, as per prescribed format given here-in-after and addressed to the below postal address by registered / Speed Post. Postal delay will not be accepted.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Cantonment Board, BC No.41,
Khanapur Road, Camp,
Belagavi – 590 001 (Karnataka)
Cantonment Board Recruitment Advertisement 2021
With this intention of hiring willing candidates for Chowkidar/ Safaiwala/ Wireman/ Primary Assistant Teacher/ Second Division Clerk/ Stenographer & Other Jobs, Cantonment Board Notification has been released. Applications are invited only through offline mode only. So, willing candidates who possess requisite qualification can apply offline against Cantonment Board Recruitment till last date that is 19-03-2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|