Check topic-wise Updated CAPF Syllabus from here and start your preparation accordingly!! Candidates who are going to participate in UPSC CAPF AC Exam conducting on 20th December 2020 can download UPSC CPF Syllabus for Paper-I/II in PDF Format from this page.
Overview of UPSC CAPF Exam 2020:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2020|
|UPSC CAPF Vacancy Name||Assistant Commandants (AC)|
|UPSC CAPF Notification Date||18-08-2020 (Revised)|
|Last Date for Receipt of UPSC CAPF Online Form||07-09-2020 (Revised)|
|UPSC CAPF Exam Duration||One Day|
|UPSC CAPF Exam Date||20-12-2020 (Revised)|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|UPSC CAPF 2020 Recruitment Process||Written Examination, PET / PST / MST, Interview, Personality Test & Final Selection / Merit|
UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern 2020:
- CAPF Exam Pattern includes two written examination.
- As per the CAPF UPSC Syllabus there will be two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
- Part I includes questions from General Ability and Intelligence.
- Part II covers questions from General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension.
|Paper I||General Ability and Intelligence||250|
|Paper II||General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||200|
From Here: Download CAPF Syllabus PDF
UPSC CAPF Syllabus
(CAPF AC Syllabus 2020) PHASE-I
CAPF Paper I Syllabus: General Ability and Intelligence
Paper -1 will be in the form of Multiple Choice Type Question (MCQ). These questions will be based on:
UPSC CAPF Syllabus of General Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation
Check Here: Best Books For Logical Reasoning
CAPF Syllabus 2020 General Science
- General Awareness,
- Scientific Temper,
- Comprehension & Appreciation Of Scientific Phenomena Of Everyday Observation Like Information Technology,
- Environmental Science
Give Now: General Science Online Quiz
Events Of Both National And International Importance
- Awareness of current events of national & international
- Importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, Literature, sports, governance, societal & developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, & interplay among nations.
UPSC CAPF 2020 Syllabus Indian Politics & Governance
Knowledge of the Country’s political system & the Constitution of India, social systems & public administration, economic development in India, Regional & International security issues & human rights including its indicators.
Indian History CAPF Exam Syllabus
- Social Aspects
- Political Aspects
- Economic Aspects
- Freedom Movement
- Growth of Nationalism
START Now: Indian History Quiz
Syllabus Of CAPF Geography For Both National & International
CAPF Syllabus 2020 contains questions of physical, social and economic aspects of Geography pertaining to India and the World.
CAPF Paper II Syllabus: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
|CAPF AC Syllabus (Part-A)|
|This section contains the Essay Type Questions which are to be answered in long description form either In Hindi or English. Some topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity, and economy, Knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.|
|UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus (Part-B)|
|This section consists of Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only. Some of the topics are Comprehension Passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar, and other aspects of language testing as per CAPF Syllabus 2020.|
Read Here: How to Prepare for English
(CAPF AC Exam Syllabus) PHASE II
Physical Fitness Test:
|Type of Test||Male||Female|
|100 meter race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 meter race||In 3 minutes||In 4 minutes|
|Long Jump||3.5 meters (3 chances)||3 meters (3 chances)|
|High Jump||1.05 meters (3 chances)||0.9 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 kgs)||4.5 meters||—|
If any candidates are interested to apply for UPSC CPF Recruitment 2020, then they must be physically fit. Candidates who satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria will only be able to participate in the examination. Candidates must cover all the topics of CAPF Syllabus 2020 while preparing for the Central Police Forces Examination.
Candidates can study with updated CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus, sample papers and newspaper to get the knowledge of current events. Candidates can also prepare with the Online Practice Quiz to check their skills to attend the exam. You can also download UPSC CAPF Exam Syllabus in PDF Format from here.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Assistant Commandant Exam
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in the Physical Efficiency Tests will be called for Interview/Personality Test. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
Important Links Related To CAPF:
|UPSC Current Affairs||UPSC CAPF Previous Year Paper|
|UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key||UPSC CAPF AC Result|
|UPSC CAPF Recruitment||Official Website|
Preparation Tips For CAPF Exam
Candidate should follow these preparation tips to crack CPF AC Exam:
- Candidate must check CAPF Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern before commencing their preparation.
- Candidate candidates must try to solve previous year question papers and do online mock test.
- Candidate must take balanced diet while preparing for exam.
- Candidate must be aware of high weightage subjects/topics.
Candidates can study by using the following UPSC CAPF Books or study material apart from CAPF Syllabus 2020 also:
- Ancient History: Old NCERT by R.S. Sharma
- Medieval History: Old NCERT by Satish Chandra
- Modern History: India’s struggle for independence by Bipin Chandra, Modern India by Spectrum, Grover (more important for CAPF as it is factual)
- Art & Culture: Art and Culture by Spectrum, Newspaper
- Polity: Indian polity by Laxmikant (more imp for CAPF), Our Constitution/ Our Parliament Subash Kashyap, Current Events The Hindu
- Economy: NCERT (11th and 12th Std), The Hindu and Indian Express.
- Science: Questions are application oriented and test practical knowledge, so no specific book would help.
- Environment: NCERT books for Std 10th, 11th and 12th, Erach Bharuch or Shankar IAS Environment book, Magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Chronicle.
- Physical Geography: 11th and 12th NCERT. Cover the entire geography section of India and World.
- Geography world: NCERT, Certificate Physical and Human Geography by G.C. Leong
Do You Know: How To Find Online Study Material
You Might Also Search For:
|CAPF Syllabus Paper 1||CAPF Syllabus PDF|
|UPSC CAPF Syllabus PDF||UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus|
|UPSC CAPF Syllabus in Hindi||UPSC CPF AC Syllabus|
|UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2020 PDF Download||CAPF Syllabus in Hindi|
|CAPF 2020 Syllabus||CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus|
For more details concerning CAPF Syllabus 2020 stay in touch with us on our web portal. You can also bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D.
Also Put An Eye Upon Below Given Links!!
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Online Test For UPSC|