CBSE Marks Verification
After concluding the CBSE Marks Verification for Class 12th, Central Board Of Secondary Education is all set to start CBSE Class 10 Verification for Compartment (July) Exam. Students who want to apply for CBSE Verification Process need to apply via online mode till July 2020. Furthermore to grab other information about CBSE Class 10 Marks Verification Fees, Dates, etc go through this page.
CBSE Verification 2020 Details:
|Board Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Category||CBSE 2020 Verification|
|Exam Name||CBSE 10 Compartment Exam|
|CBSE X Compartment Exam Date||July 2020|
|Date to Apply for CBSE Marks Verification 2020||July 2020|
What is CBSE Verification?
Central Board of Secondary Education has started a process in which students of CBSE board can apply for CBSE Verification of Marks after the declaration of results by filling online application form and by submitting requisite fees.
Who Are Eligible To Apply For CBSE Marks Verification?
Students who got less marks according to their expectation or students felt any mistake in calculation of their marks are eligible to apply for CBSE Verification of Marks.
Process to Apply for CBSE Verification – Class 10 (Comptt Exam)
Students who want to apply for CBSE Marks Verification Class 10 need to follow the steps that are specified below. Have a look!!
- At first, you have to visit the official web page of Central Board Of Secondary Education that is nic.in
- On appeared page, hit on “CBSE Website” link. This will take you to the homepage of CBSE.
- Now, on homepage search for “Online Application of Verification/ Photocopy/ Re-Evaluation for Class X – 2020 (COMPTT)” link and press on that.
- Again, a new page will display.
- Candidates need to press on “Hit Here To Apply Online” link.
- Doing this, you will re-direct on new window showing various tabs.
- Then, press on “Apply for Verification – Class 10” tab present at left side of that page.
- Enter Roll Number, 5 digit School No, Center No and “Proceed” button.
CBSE 10th Marks Verification Fees
- Aspirants applying for CBSE Marks Verification 2020 have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- per subject as application fee.
- The application fee will be deposited in the form of Demand Draft should be in the favour of “Secretary, CBSE” drawn at the place of respective Regional Office of the Board.
- On your draft, the roll number and subject should mention at the top.
- Application fee can be pay through online mode also by using a credit card or debit card or using e-challan by visiting the identified bank branch.
Candidates who find any difficulty while filling CBSE Verification Application Form can contact the authorities of Central Board Of Secondary Education via below given contact details. To grab more contact details visit the below provided link.
Press Here: CBSE (Region-Wise) Helpline Numbers
Steps to Check CBSE Verification Status
Aspirants who wish to check the CBSE Verification Status are required to follow the steps that are well stated below.
Step 1: Go to official web page of Central Board Of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
Step 2: Search and Press on “Online Application of Verification/ Photocopy/ Re-Evaluation for Class X – 2020 (COMPTT)” link.
Step 3: A new page will display. Now, press on “Hit Here To Apply Online” link.
Step 4: Afterwards press on “App. Status (Verification)” tab present at left side of appeared page.
Step 5: Enter Application No, Roll Number and hit on “Proceed” tab.
Step 6: In few seconds, CBSE Marks Verification Status will display.
Step 7: Check CBSE Class 10 Verification of Marks Status carefully.
Check Here: CBSE Marks Verification Status
Results After CBSE Verification
The result of CBSE Marks Verification will be published on the official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education in candidate’s login account. If the marks of students changed, a letter will be sent to the applicants via Speed Post by concerned Regional Office of CBSE. However, if any change doesn’t take place, no letter will be sent by CBSE.
Students Also Search For:
|CBSE Class 10 Verification Form||CBSE 10 Verification|
|CBSE 10th Verification||CBSE X Verification|
|CBSE X Marks Verification||CBSE Class X Verification of Marks|
|CBSE Class X Verification||CBSE Marksheet Verification|
|Verification Of Marks CBSE 2020||Verification CBSE|
This is all concerning CBSE Verification 2020. To grab other information in regard to CBSE Marks Verification 2020 visit the Official Website. You can also bookmark our web page recruitmentresult.com to fetch upcoming details on CBSE Class 10 Verification.
Something You Should Put An Eye Upon!!
|CBSE School Codes||CBSE Private Form|
|CBSE Compartment Form||CBSE Sample Papers|
|CBSE Exam Pattern||CBSE Grading System|
|CBSE Syllabus||CBSE Compartment Date Sheet|
|CBSE CGPA Calculator||CBSE Revaluation|