Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited online applications from eligible candidates against CBSE Recruitment Notification. Interested candidates can check for eligibility and other criteria in the official notification (direct link below) and apply online for Teacher Jobs from this page.
|Organization Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Last date||Updated soon|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers ,|
KG Teacher & Music Teacher
CBSE vacancies details:
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- KG Teacher & Music Teacher
Q1: What is the Required Educational Qualification:
|Post Graduate Teachers||Applying candidate should be completed MA/ M.Sc/ B.ed in English/ physics / chemistry/ biology/ mathematics/ computer science/ commerce, economics.|
|Trained Graduate Teachers||Aspirants should completed B.A/B.Sc/ B.ed in English/ Hindi/ social science/ mathematics/ science.|
|KG Teacher & Music Teacher||Proficiency in English is must for all post.Should have Ability to use modern technology.Those candidates students for NEET, IIT will be given preference.|
Q2 : Mention the Age Limit:
- Applying candidates should not less than 18 years in age and maximum age limit has fixed as per organization norms.
- The relaxation in age for SC/ ST/ and OBC candidates will be provided as per government rules.
Q3 : What is the Salary Structure:
Candidates who will be selected by selection panel will get a impressive amount as per organization norms.
Q4 : What will be the Assortment process for CBSE jobs?
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct an final interview or skype interview for the assortment of eligible candidates. After online submission process completed, shortlisted candidates will be assort based on interview performance which will be conducted by selection panel of the organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Q5 : How To Apply CBSE Recruitment?
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is “cbse.nic.in”.
- Now, hit on “recruitment” tab available on menu bar of home page.
- Select “current openings” tab from the drop down list of recruitment.
- Select appropriate advertisement link and hit on it.
- Now, read carefully complete advertisement.
- Interested candidates have to hit on “apply online” tab.
- Now, fill your details asking in CBSE online application form.
- Attach your passport size photograph, relevant certificates and required testimonials.
- Now, hit on submit button.
- Take a print out copy of application form for further use.
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Q6 : When application form should be submitted?
The last date to apply for CBSE vacancy will be updated soon.
CBSE Recruitment Notification 2021
Central board of secondary education has come up with an employment notice as CBSE recruitment 2021. The main objective of the board is to hire passionate and hardworking candidates for the Secretary/Teacher Jobs. The official notification concerning CBSE jobs will be updated soon and after which candidates can apply for Central board of secondary education recruitment.
Job hunters who want to know more details regarding to CBSE Recruitment 2021, they can check official notification given above. Candidates who want latest updates about government job, they can follow us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|