Get detailed information about CBSE Registration (Class IX/XI) for Session 2022-23 which is started from here. Students studying from Central Board of Secondary Education can apply via online mode with the help of this page. Moreover, to obtain other details regarding Last Date, Fees and Process, scroll down this page.
CBSE 2022 Registration Details:
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Online Registration For||Classes 9 and 11|
|CBSE Registration Date||Given Below|
|Category||CBSE 2022 Registration|
CBSE Registration Dates:
|Fee Slab||Schedule for registration of Students|
|Without late fee||15-12-2021 (Wednesday) to 30-12-2021 (Thursday)|
|With Late fee||31-12-2021 (Friday) to 07-01-2022 (Friday)|
Ques: What is CBSE Online Registration Eligibility Criteria?
Aspirants pursuing 9th and 11th standard are eligible for CBSE 2022 Registration through online process.
Ques: What is the CBSE Registration 2022 Procedure?
Online Registration for CBSE can be done with the help of steps stated below. Have a look!!
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of Central Board Of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- After that, on homepage press on “REGISTRATION OF CLASS IX/XI STUDENTS FOR SESSION 2022” link available under “Recent Announcements” head.
- Doing this, a PDF file will open showing some details regarding CBSE 9th Registration and CBSE 11th Registration.
- Go through the details given concerning CBSE Registration carefully.
- Then, press on appropriate link given in notification.
- Doing this, a new window will display.
- Now, hit on “Continue for Submission” tab.
- Enter your user ID, Password, Security Pin and hit on Log in button.
- Then enter your school details and press submit option.
- This will redirect you to a new page there you have to fill your personal details.
- At last hit final submit option.
- Take a print out of same for future use.
Download Now: CBSE Registration Notification PDF
Press Here: CBSE Official Website
Ques: What is the CBSE Registration Fee?
CBSE Class 9 Registration and CBSE Class 11 Registration can be done on the payment of CBSE Board Registration Fee given below.
|Fee Slab||Registration Fee for CBSE to be remitted per Student in INR|
|Schools in India||Schools Abroad|
|Without late fee||300/- per student||For Class-IX 500/- per student|
For Class-XI 600/- per student
|With late fee||300/- + 2000/-* = 2300/-||For Class-IX 500/- + 2000/-*= 2500/-|
For Class-XI 600/- + 2000/-*= 2600/-
Ques: What is the Method of Paying CBSE 2022 Registration Fees?
Students can pay CBSE Registration Fee for Class 9 and CBSE Registration Fee for Class 11 via below given modes. Have a look!!
- In India: Debit Card, Credit Card, NEFT, RTGS
- Foreign: Debit Card, Credit Card or SWIFT
- Fee paid is automatically updated by Banks on CBSE server within 24 hours but in access of SWIFT payment it takes 2-3 days.
- In case of Bank related transaction or non Updation of Fee on server schools should contact the respective Bank through which payment has made.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Instructions Reacted to CBSE Online Registration 2022:
While uploading data and filling details in the CBSE IX/XI Online Registration form schools have to ensure the following details:
- Spelling of student, mother’s & father’s name must be correct and as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
- Date of Birth is as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by school.
- Subject combinations must be as per Scheme of Studies.
- Subject codes offered by the school are correct.
- Selection of Hindi – A, Hindi – B & Urdu etc in Class – IX be done cautiously.
- Selection of Hindi (Core), Hindi (Elective), English (Core), English (Elective), Sanskrit (Core), Sanskrit (Elective), Urdu (Core), Urdu (Elective)etc. in Class XI be done cautiously.
Check Important Links Related to CBSE
|CBSE Exam Pattern||Details|
|CBSE Private Form||Details|
|CBSE Marks Verification||Details|
|CBSE Class 9 Syllabus||Details|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus||Details|
CBSE Online Registration 2022
Central Board Of Secondary Education allot user name and password to all its schools or entering the data. After CBSE 2022 Registration all school principals have to send signed printout of the LOC to the Board’s respective regional offices.
All the affiliated schools have to do CBSE 2022 Online Registration for IX/XI on or before the last date without late CBSE Application Fees. After CBSE 2022 Registration last date, extra charges will be added as per time period.
People Also Search For:
|CBSE Online Registration for Class IX||CBSE Registration Form for Class 9|
|CBSE Class 9th Registration||CBSE Registration For Class 11|
|CBSE Class XII Registration||Registration for CBSE|
|Registration Form for CBSE||Central Board Of Secondary Education Registration Form|
|CBSE 9th Class Registration||CBSE Class 11th Registration|
This is all about CBSE Registration 2022. Stay connected with recruitmentresult.com to fetch more updates regarding CBSE Online Registration. You can also bookmark our web page using CTRL+D Key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|How Do Toppers Study?||List Of Scholarship|
|Top Universities in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||List of Fake Universities|