Details of CBSE Scholarship 2022 for students are available here. Central Board of Secondary Education offers many scholarships to increase educational levels in India and few scholarships are available only for girl students. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme offered to single child girl students studying in class 10th in order to pursue their higher education. The authority releases the CBSE Scholarship Application Forms in the month of September & October 2022.
Students who want to apply for CBSE Scholarship for Class 10 & CBSE Scholarship for Class 12 check student’s online application form portal, CBSE Scholarship Last Date, eligibility, renewal, amount & rewards, given on this page. Students of Class 10th and 12th can apply for this golden opportunity and receive financial support for their higher education.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Overview:
|Provided by||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Scholarship Name||CBSE Board Scholarship|
|Eligible Standards||The only girl child of their parents|
CBSE Merit Scholarship:
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child will be provided to the passed girls in CBSE Class X Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are continuing their further school education of Class XI and XII.
The objective of this scheme is to know the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
CBSE Scholarship 2022 Eligibility:
- Tuition fee of student should not more than Rs. 1500/- per month.
- Candidates should have received CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship last Year.
- CBSE Scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- In the next 02 years the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
- NRI single girl students can also apply for CBSE scholarship. The tuition fee decided for them is 6,000/- per month.
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Value of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship:
- A girl student will get a scholarship of Rs. 500/- per month for a maximum period of two years.
- Scholarship payment will made through demand drafts/ECS.
Renewal of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship:
- CBSE Scholarship will be renewed only when the candidate has passed the examination with 50% marks in Class 11.
- If any candidate wants to change their course in meantime then Renewal of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship will depend on board’s decision.
Duration of CBSE Scholarship Scheme
CBSE 2022 Scholarship will be awarded for a period of one year. However, the renewal of CBSE Class 10 Scholarship and CBSE Class 12 Scholarship will be depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures 50% or more marks in aggregate in the examination.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Selection for CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child:
- Applying candidates must have qualified Class X Examination from CBSE Board and secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Students should have pursued Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
- Those who are applying against CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child must be single girl child (only child of their parents).
CBSE Merit Scholarship Fee Structure:
- Class XI: Rs. 500 is a monthly scholarship.
- XIth Class: Rs, 500 per month.
- For 2 Years the scholarship is of Rs. 12000
Steps to apply for CBSE Scholarship 2022:
Those who are willing to apply for Scholarship For CBSE Single Girl Child need to follow the instructions that are given below. Have a look!!
- Visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in
- At bottom of homepage, press on “छात्रवृत्ति” link.
- Now, search for link related to CBSE Scholarship 2022 for Class 12 and CBSE Scholarship 2022 for Class 10 and press on that.
- Read complete guidelines carefully and after that you have to follow “Application Forms/Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill CBSE Scholarship Online Form carefully and mention all the mandatory details.
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- Hit on print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
- Enclose the CBSE Scholarship Form in an envelope and super scribe it.
- At last, you are required to send CBSE Scholarship Application Form at below stated postal address.
“ASSISTANT SECRETARY (SCHOLARSHIP) CBSE,
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI–110 092
Press Here: CBSE Scholarship Official Link
Press Here: CBSE Official Website
For Fresh Applications:
- ID card issued by the educational institution in the 10th standard.
- Birth certificate of the candidate.
- Recent passport size photo of the candidate
- Undertaking provided in the portal.
- Affidavit provided in the portal.
- Income certificate
- Marks card of candidate of 10th standard.
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook copy/ cancelled cheque
For Renewal Applications:
- Class 11th mark sheet
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook copy/ cancelled cheque
- Letter from educational institution quoting regular attendance and good conduct of the student
- Start Date for submission of online applications: November 2022
- The last date for submission of online applications: December 2022
Must Know Here: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
CBSE Scholarships List:
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship,
- Shiksha Abhiyan Scholarship,
- All India Meritorious Scholarship,
- NCERT Scholarship, National Talent Search Examination (NTSE),
- National Scholarship Exam (NSE),
- Vidyadhan Scholarship,
- INSPIRE Scholarship,
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students (CSSS),
- AICTE-Scholarship Scheme to Girl Child (SSGC)
FAQ’s related to CBSE Scholarship 2022
Q: What are the documents required for CBSE Scholarship 2022?
- Candidates applying for scholarship must have an attested copy of mark sheet of Class 10 issued by CBSE.
- He/she should also have an affidavit from the parent claiming to be the only child of her parents.
- A cancelled cheque of the bank account in which the amount is to be credited.
- A Photostat copy of bank pass book duly attested.
Q: How to Edit Saved Information?
You can edit inadequate information before submitting the online application. To edit the application, follow “Student login” enter the Application Id then hit on submit button.
Q: Who are eligible for CBSE Scholarship Scheme?
Single girl child who have secured 60 percent / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class 10 exam and want to pursue their higher education of Class 11 and 12 in any of the school affiliated with CBSE are eligible for CBSE Scholarship.
Read Out More: Frequently Asked Questions
Address & Contact Details:
- Address: Central Board of Secondary Education (Head Office), “Shiksha Kendra”, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
- Email Id: email@example.com
To collect information regarding CBSE Scholarship 2022, you are suggested to check this page while you are advised to be in touch with us for acquiring Latest information in this concern or others.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Scholarship for Engineering Students in India||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Top Universities in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|