CCC Question Paper
Contenders, who are going to appear in CCC examination, can get CCC Question Paper from this page. Aspirants, who enrolled for CCC Courses and want to start their preparation for NIELIT CCC Exam, can download the Previous Year CCC Question Papers through this page either in Hindi or English PDF.
Brief Info Regarding CCC Question Paper:
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Course Name||Computer Certificate Course|
|Category||CCC Question Paper|
CCC Question Paper
CCC Previous Year Question Papers PDF
|CCC question paper with answer PDF download||CCC Question Paper In English||C++ Question Paper PDF|
|CCC Sample Question Paper Pdf Objective Set 1||Download||Answer Key|
|CCC Previous Model Question Papers True and False Set 1||Download||Answer Key|
|CCC Previous Model Question Papers Objective Set 2||Download||Answer Key|
|CCC Previous Model Question Papers True and False Set 2||Download||Answer Key|
CCC Question Paper Format
|CCC Question Paper PDF Download||CCC Question Paper Free Download|
|CCC Question Paper Format 1||Download here|
|CCC Last Year Question Paper 2||Download here|
|CCC Question Paper 3||Download here|
NIELIT CCC Previous Year Question And Answers
Question1: Which of the following type of class allows only one object of it to be created?
- Virtual class
- Abstract class
- Singleton class
- Friend class
Question2: Which of the following is not a type of constructor?
- Copy constructor
- Friend constructor
- Default constructor
- Parameterized constructor
Question3: Which of the following is not the member of class?
- Static function
- Friend function
- Const function
- Virtual function
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Question4: Which of the following concepts means determining at runtime what method to invoke?
- Data hiding
- Dynamic Typing
- Dynamic binding
- Dynamic loading
Question5: Which of the following statement is correct?
- A reference is stored on heap.
- A reference is stored on stack.
- A reference is stored in a queue.
- A reference is stored in a binary tree.
Question6: Which of the following statement is correct about the references?
- A reference must always be initialized within functions.
- A reference must always be initialized outside all functions.
- A reference must always be initialized.
- Both A and C.
Question7: A constructor that accepts __________ parameters is called the default constructor.
Check Out: Written Exam Techniques
Question8: Can a class have virtual destructor?
Question9: Destructor has the same name as the constructor and it is preceded by ______.
Question10: For automatic objects, constructors and destructors are called each time the objects
- enter and leave scope
- inherit parent class
- are constructed
- are destroyed
Go Through NIELIT CCC Related Links:
|NIELIT CCC Online Registration||Get Details|
|NIELIT CCC Admit Card||Get Details|
|NIELIT Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|CCC Syllabus||Get Details|
|NIELIT CCC Result||Get Details|
Question11: Which constructor function is designed to copy objects of the same class type?
- Create constructor
- Object constructor
- Dynamic constructor
- Copy constructor
Question12: Which of the following statement is incorrect?
- Constructor is a member function of the class.
- The compiler always provides a zero argument constructor.
- It is necessary that a constructor in a class should always be public.
- Both B and C.
Question13: When are the Global objects destroyed?
- When the control comes out of the block in which they are being used.
- When the program terminates.
- When the control comes out of the function in which they are being used.
- As soon as local objects die.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Question14: Copy constructor must receive its arguments by __________ .
- either pass-by-value or pass-by-reference
- only pass-by-value
- only pass-by-reference
- only pass by address
Question15: A function with the same name as the class, but preceded with a tilde character (~) is called __________ of that class.
Question16: A union that has no constructor can be initialized with another union of __________ type.
Question17: Which of the following gets called when an object goes out of scope?
- virtual function
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Question18: __________ used to make a copy of one class object from another class object of the same class type.
- copy constructor
- default constructor
Question19: Constructors __________ to allow different approaches of object construction.
- cannot overloaded
- can be overloaded
- can be called
- can be nested
Question20: Which of the following cannot be declared as virtual?
- Data Members
- Both A and C
Press Here For: NIELIT CCC Official Website
CCC Exam Pattern 2020:
- CCC Examination will be Online Computer Based across PAN India.
- The CCC examination will comprise the 100 Objective questions.
- The CCC Certificate will be awarded to those candidates who will secure minimum 50 percent marks in the Examination.
- The CCC examination will comprise 50 objective type questions.
- The CCC certificate will be awarded to those students who will secure minimum 40 percent marks in the Examination.
- The Language will be Hindi/English.
You May Also Search For:
- CCC Question Paper in Hindi 2020
- CCC Question Paper 2020 December
- CCC Question Paper November 2020
- CCC Question Paper Pattern
- CCC Question Paper with Answers in Gujarati
- CCC Question Paper And Answers
- CCC Question Paper Download
- CCC Exam Paper Question
Student, above listed CCC Exam question and answers are beneficial for you to prepare for exam. Join us on face book or Google plus to acquire details about CCC Question Paper on your timeline wall directly. You may send their feedback regarding CCC Question Paper by leaving their comment in below stated comment box. Thank You…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On