Check Here CCMT Counselling 2021 Dates!! Centralized Counseling for M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M. Plan./M.Des. (CCMT-2021) is based on GATE score of years 2019, 2020 and 2021. Students can scroll down to check CCMT Counselling Schedule for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round and then apply for CCMT Seat Allotment Procedure before the last date.
CCMT Counselling 2021 Short Overview:
|Name of the Process||CCMT (Centralized Counselling for M.Tech. / M.Arch./ M. Plan.)|
|Conducting Body||NIT Delhi|
|Participating Institutes||39 (30 NITs, 9 CFTIs)|
CCMT Eligibility Criteria:
Execution of Centralized Counseling for Master Degree Admissions 2021 will be done on the basis of valid GATE score (2018/2019/2021) obtained by the candidates.
Participating students must have secured a minimum CGPA of 6.5/10 or 60% marks (6/10 or 55% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying degree/examination.
Download: CCMT 2021 Information Brochure
CCMT Counseling Process
The counseling process broadly involves the following stages:
- Online Registration.
- Online Choice Filling and Locking.
- Online Seat Allotment.
- Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee.
- Physical Reporting at RC for Document Verification.
- Physical Reporting at the Allotted Institute for Admission.
- National Spot Round (NSR).
Know Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Rules for Seat Allotment
Seat allotment is based on the Merit list and availability of seat as per filled choices according to the Government of India (GoI) Reservation norms. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of GATE score.
To resolve and determine inter-se-merit of candidates having same GATE score, following criterion will be used in the stated order of preference.
- If year of GATE score is same, then preference will be given to that candidate who has obtained higher GATE marks out of 100.
- In unlikely event of their GATE marks out of 100 and the year of GATE score being the same, then preference will be based on the All India Rank (AIR).
- In highly unlikely event of candidates having same GATE Year, GATE marks out of 100, and AIR, then Date of Birth will be considered. Elder candidate will be given preference.
- In highly unlikely event of Date of Birth is same, rank will be decided on the basis of Random number generation.
Types of Fees Collected During CCMT
- Registration Fee:
- Non-refundable collateral fee collected for participating in CCMT allotment process.
- The registration fee is Rs. 2500/- for OC/OC-EW/OB and Rs. 2000/- for SC/ST/PWD which is payable only through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI).
- Seat Acceptance Fee:
- It is the fee collected when the candidate accepts the seat allotted to him/her.
- Before coming to Reporting Center, the candidates have to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee (Rs. 30,000/- for all Categories). It can also be paid through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI).
- NSR Registration Fee:
- Non-refundable fee collected for participating in National Spot Round of CCMT-2021.
- Candidate have to pay Rs. 2,500/- for OC/OC-EW/OB and Rs. 2,000/- for SC/ST/PwD as NSR Registration Fee
- NSR Participation Fee:
- This amount of fee is collected during the NSR round to be adjusted against the Institute fee upon allotment of a seat.
- Candidates willing to participate in NSR should register by paying NSR Fee of Rs. 40,000/- for OC/OC-EW/OB or Rs. 11,000/- for SC/ST/PwD through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card) or e-Challan at any branch of SBI and enter the choices from the vacant seats.
Visit Center For Admission:
- After getting allotment of seats, students should visit to the allotted institution and pay required course fee as soon as possible and take receipt of admission.
- Provisionally selected contenders who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of reporting to the college.
Documents to be carried for CCMT Counseling:
- Print out of the registration form, locked choices, provisional seat allotment letter downloaded from the official site.
- Original GATE Score Card
- Allotment Letter (Colored photograph pasted on it)
- Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Photo ID proof according to the Govt. of India norms
- Mark sheet of Class XII, X
- All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable
- Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
- Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable
- Proof of payment of part of Institute fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
CCMT Participating Colleges and Seat Matrix
|Institute Code and Name||Seat Intake|
|Dr. B R Ambedkar National|
Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
|Malaviya National Institute of|
|Maulana Azad National Institute|
of Technology Bhopal
|Motilal Nehru National Institute|
of Technology Allahabad
|NIT Karnataka, Surathkal||554|
|NIT Arunachal Pradesh||120|
|Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute|
of Technology, Surat
|Visvesvaraya National Institute of|
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of|
Information Technology & Management
|Indian Institute of Information|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology,|
Design & Manufacturing Kancheepuram,
|Pt. Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of|
Information Technology, Design &
|National Institute of Foundry & Forge|
Technology, Hatia, Ranchi
|Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering|
|School of Planning & Architecture: Vijayawada||42|
|Indian Institute of Engineering Science and|
Technology, Shibpur, District Howrah
|PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh||226|
CCMT Counseling Online Registration:
- Initial step of counseling process for all eligible candidates is to go for the online registration which can be fulfilled only after the payment of registration fee.
- First of all, applicants need to pay counseling fee that will be made through online mode by using the debit card / credit card and net banking facility.
- Candidates are required to official website of organization which is www.ccmt.nic.in.
- After reaching at official web portal, select the link of online registration form.
- Fill online registration form with required details and you are also required to fill their choices for courses and colleges.
- After that, submit it and on selection, you must lock their choices for final selection.
Read Details of: CCMT Application Form
CCMT Counselling 2021:
Registration link for CCMT Counselling is started. Students, who had qualified in GATE Exam are only eligible to appear in counseling session. Candidates can grab the relevant seat in all NITs, IIEST Shibpur, 8 IIITs, National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) Ranchi, School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Vijayawada, University of Hyderabad, Central University of Rajasthan, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) Longowal, Punjab Engineering College (PEC) Chandigarh and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra according to seat allotment procedure that is done through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Counseling procedure.
CCMT Counselling Schedule
CCMT 2021 Schedule:
|Start of Online CCMT Registration, Fee Payment and Online Choice Filling||June 8, 2021|
|Last date for Online CCMT Registration and Fee Payment||July 1, 2021 (5 PM)|
|Resolution of any issues related to CCMT Fee Payment||July 2, 2021|
|Last date of Online Choice Filling and Locking by the candidate||July 2, 2021|
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||July 2, 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|CCMT 2021 Round 1|
|Publication of Round 1 CCMT Seat Allotment||July 5, 2021|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document Uploading, specifying willingness and withdrawal||July 5, 2021 to July 12, 2021 (5 PM)|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||July 6, 2021 to July 13, 2021 (2 PM)|
|Resolution of any online document verification, willingness/withdrawal issues||July 13, 2021|
|CCMT 2021 Round 2|
|Publication of Round 2 CCMT Seat Allotment||July 16, 2021|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading, specifying willingness and withdrawal||July 16, 2021 to July 20, 2021 (5 PM)|
|Online Document Verification of candidates allotted seat for the first time by officers of Allotted Institute||July 17, 2021 to July 22, 2021 (2 PM)|
|Resolution of any online document verification, willingness/withdrawal issue||July 22, 2021 (3 PM)|
|CCMT 2021 Round 3|
|Publication of Round 3 CCMT Seat Allotment||July 25, 2021 (Out)|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee by e-challan (ICICI Bank)|
(By first-time seat allotted candidates only)
|July 25, 2021 to July 28, 2021 (2 PM) (Revised)|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee by net banking/ debit card/credit card, etc. (other than e-challan)|
(By the first time seat allotted candidates only)
|July 25, 2021 to July 29, 2021 (5 PM) (Revised)|
|Document Uploading by first-time seat allotted candidates|
(Document uploading by first-time seat allotted candidates is compulsory without which seat will be cancelled and candidate will be out of counselling)
|July 25, 2021 to July 29, 2021 (7 PM) (Revised)|
|Online Document Verification of candidates, allotted seat for the first time and upgraded candidates not yet verified by the allotted institute||July 25, 2021 to July 30, 2021 (2 PM) (Revised)|
|Last date and time to respond to query raised by verifying officers|
(If query is not responded within time, candidate status changes to not reported, seat is cancelled, and candidate will be out of counselling)
|July 30, 2021 (3 PM) (Revised)|
|Online admission (PI Reporting) in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee online by e-challan (ICICI Bank) on CCMT portal by candidates of all rounds.||July 31, 2021 to August 2, 2021 (2 PM) (Revised)|
|Online admission (PI Reporting) in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee online by net banking/ debit card/credit card, etc. (other than e-challan) on CCMT portal by candidates of all rounds|
Willingness for participation in Special Rounds and relevant affidavit (Annexure-V of Information Brochure) uploading
|July 31, 2021 to August 3, 2021 (5 PM) (Revised)|
|Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute by the candidate not going to special round||July 31, 2021 to August 10, 2021|
CCMT 2021 Special Round Schedule:
|Announcement of vacant seats at CCMT web portal||August 4, 2021 (Revised)|
|Start of Online Registration, Special Round Registration and Participation Fee Payment and Online Choice Filling||August 5, 2021 (Revised)|
|Payment of Special Round Registration and Participation Fee by e-challan (ICICI Bank)||August 5, 2021 to August 9, 2021 (2 PM) (Revised)|
|Last date for Special Round Registration and Participation Fee Payment||August 9, 2021 (5 PM) (Revised)|
|Resolution of any fee payment/registration issue||August 10, 2021 (5 PM) (Revised)|
|Last date of Online Choice Filling and Locking by the candidate||August 10, 2021 (5 PM)|
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||August 10, 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|CCMT 2021 Special Round 1|
|Publication of Special Round 1 CCMT Seat Allotment||August 13, 2021|
|Document uploading and specifying Willingness/ Withdrawal||August 13, 2021 to August 17, 2021|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||August 14, 2021 to August 18, 2021|
|Resolution of any online document verification, willingness/withdrawal issue||August 19, 2021|
|CCMT 2021 Special Round 2|
|Publication of Special Round 2 CCMT Seat Allotment||August 21, 2021|
|Online Document uploading||August 21, 2021 to August 24, 2021|
|Online Document Verification of candidates allotted seat for the first time by officers of Allotted Institute||August 22, 2021 to August 25, 2021|
|Online admission (PI Reporting) in the Finally Allotted Institute||August 22, 2021 to August 25, 2021|
|CCMT 2021 Special Round 3|
|Start of Online Registration, Special Round 3 cum National Spot Round Registration (SRNSR) and Participation Fee Payment and Online Choice Filling||Sept 6 (Mon), 2021|
|Last date for SRNSR Participation Fee Payment by e-challan (ICICI Bank)||Sept 09 (Thu), 2021, 14.00 hrs|
|Last date for Online Registration and SRNSR Participation Fee Payment by net banking/debit card/credit card, etc. (other than e-challan)||Sept 10 (Fri), 2021, 17.00 hrs.|
|Last date of Online Choice Filling and Locking by the candidate||Sept 10 (Fri), 2021, 20.00 hrs.|
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||Sept 10 (Fri), 2021, 23.59 hrs|
|Publication of SRNSR Seat Allotment||Sept 13 (Mon), 2021|
|PI Reporting for document verification by the Finally Allotted Institute and depositing the Balance Fee by e-challan (ICICI Bank) by candidates of SRNSR||Sept 14 (Tue) – Sept 20 (Mon), 2021, 14.00 hrs|
|PI Reporting for document verification by the Finally Allotted Institute and depositing the Balance Fee by net banking/debit card/credit card, etc. (other than e-challan) by candidates of SRNSR.||Sept 14 (Tue) – Sept 20 (Mon), 2021, 17.00 hrs|
Press Here: CCMT Official Website
Stay connected to our web portal to get latest and updated details about CCMT Counselling 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Counselling Schedule||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|