Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway has issued a job notification as Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Super Specialist and Specialist Posts. Online application forms are invited by Central Railway. Candidates who want to start their career as a Super Specialist and Specialist may apply online for Central Railway Jobs 2020 on or before last date that is 21-09-2020
Overview – Central Railway Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Post Name||Super Specialist and Specialist|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway Vacancies
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Anaesthetist for Pain Clinic||1|
|Radiologist (Especially for USG and USG Guided Biopsies & Other Interventions)||1|
What Is the Educational Qualification to Apply For Central Railway Recruitment 2020?
- Super Specialist – Post – Doctoral Qualification DM/MCH or equivalent.
- Specialist – Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
You Can Also Get: Jobs By Qualification
What is the age limit for Specialist Posts?
Age of candidates should reside between 30 to 64 years. Relaxation will be given to candidates as per the organisation.
What Is the Selection Criteria for Central Railway Jobs?
Selection of candidates will be based on Screening of the papers and the HVS will not be called for physically.
Get Details – 2000+ Upcoming Railway Jobs
Central Railway Specialist Salary Structure
Selected candidates for Specialist posts will get below given salary package:
- Specialist – Rs. 20, 000/-
- Super Specialist – Rs. 32, 000/-
- Radiologist, Dermatologist – Rs. 16, 000/-
How to Fill Central Railway Application Form?
- Candidates can fill Application for Central Railway Recruitment 2020 by visiting the official website
cr.indianrailways.gov.in —> News & Recruitment –> Recruitment -> Engagement of Honorary Visiting Specialists
- Fill application with all required information. Recheck the details filled in it.
- The enclosures should be enclosed along with the application form i.e. Self attested copy of date of birth proof; Mark lists ; community certificate for SC/ST candidates from a competent authority ; community certificate in the case of candidates belongs to OBC ; experience certificate etc.
- Applications in a sealed envelope Superscribing as ‘Name of the post applied for__’ must be send to the below given address.
Medical Director’s Office,
Dr. B.A.M. Hospital,
Central Railway, Byculla,
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Details
An employment advertisement has been published as Central Railway Recruitment 2020. Candidates having Post – Doctoral Qualification DM/MCH or equivalent can apply online for Central Railway Recruitment 2020 on or before last date – 21-09-2020. Selection of candidates will be purely on contract basis for a period of one year from the date of contract.
For more details about Central Railway Recruitment 2020, you need to hit Official Link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding Central Railway Vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Coaching Centres|
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|RRB Interview Questions And Answers||Railway Current Affairs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|