CG PAT 2019 Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on 30-05-2019 for admission in Diploma in Animal Husbandry (PAT / PVPT) in BSc (Agriculture) Honors / BSc (Horticulture) Honors / Animal Husbandry programmes. Submit Chhattisgarh Vyapam PAT/PVPT Application Form till the last date which is 21-04-2019. For more updates related to CG PAT 2019 Application Form, you need to go through this page.
CG PAT 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Mode of CG PAT 2019||Offline|
|Medium of CG PAT 2019||English and Hindi|
|Duration of CG PAT 2019||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Number of Questions||200 multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Sections||3 – PCM/PCB/AG1, AG2, AG3|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. (Agriculture) and B.Sc. (Horticulture)|
|Start date of online application||29-03-2019|
|Last date to submit the|
application form with Online fee
|Admit Card availability||24-05-2019|
|Date of Examination||30-05-2019|
|Result Declaration||Last week of June 2019|
|Commencement of Counseling Process||August 2019|
CG PAT 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Nationality / Citizenship
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must have a state domicile of Chhattisgarh.
The candidate must have a minimum age of 16 years as on August 31, 2019
The candidate must have qualified class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences/ Agricultural Science and Agricultural Mathematics/ Crop Production and Horticulture as mandatory subjects from
- Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- Or any other recognized board.
Choose Here: Best Career Opportunities
CG PAT 2019 Application Fee
Candidate has the option of either making the payment through online mode or to take a print out of SBI Challan and make application fee payment at any of the SBI branches:
- If candidates opt to make payment through online mode, it can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Payment through offline mode, will involve taking print out of SBI Challan available at the website.
- Candidate will have to fill up Challan and pay application fee at any of the SBI branches.
Procedure To Apply for CG PAT 2019
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Go through the “Important Information” section available at the middle of the home page.
- Hit on “2019 Entrance Exam for Diploma in Animal Husbandry (PAT / PVPT) in BSc (Agriculture) Honors / BSc (Horticulture) Honors / Animal Husbandry” link under this section.
- Read the complete details mentioned in CG PAT Advertisement.
- Follow “Online Application Form- PAT19” link and enter asked details in the format of CG PAT Online Application Form.
- Enter asked details in the format of CG PAT Application Form.
- Upload required documents and recheck CG PAT 2019 Online Application Form.
- Take a preview of CG PAT 2019 Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for future use.
CG PAT 2019 Apply Online Links
CG PAT 2019: Seat Reservation
- Seats reserved for SC/OBC/ST: the number of seats reserved for the categories mentioned is 12,32 and 14 respectively.
- Seats reserved for Female: 30% of the seats are reserved for female.
- Seats reserved for PWD: 5% of the seats are reserved for a person with disabilities.
CG PAT Procedure
Selection of the contenders Diploma in Animal Husbandry (PAT / PVPT) in BSc (Agriculture) Honors / BSc (Horticulture) Honors / Animal Husbandry programmes will be done on the basis of their performance in Pre Agriculture Test/ Pre Horticulture Test/ Pre Veterinary Polytechnic Test (PAT/PVPT) 2019.
CG PAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Medium of Examination||English and Hindi|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Sections in Paper||3|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
CG PAT 2019: Exam Center
|Janjgir Champa||Baloda Bazar|
CG PAT 2019 Admit Card
CG PAT 2019 Admit card is decided to be released on 24-05-2019. No candidate will be permitted entry into examination center without in possession of admit card. Candidates can download their CG PAT Admit card directly from our page.
CG PAT 2019 Result
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will release the result in the month of July 2019. Candidates can check their respective CG PAT Result on the official website of board or with the help of our page easily.
Get Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
CG PAT 2019 Merit List
CG PAT 2019 Merit list will be declared by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board one week after the declaration of result. In order to check CG PAT Merit list you are suggested to be in touch with our portal by subscribing our free email service.
For more updates related to CG PAT 2019 Application Form, you need to be in touch with us by following us on Facebook or Google Plus. Apart from it, you may subscribe our free email also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses After 12th||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|