Chief Medical Officer Salary
Chief Medical Officer Job profile is quire reputed as well as lucrative. Average Chief Medical Officer Salary In India is Rs 1,240,080 per year including allowances & Other Benefits. Check Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Pay Scale 2022 from below
Chief Medical Officer Salary
Chief Medical Officer Salary In India
|Particulars||CMO Pay Scale in India|
|Chief Medical Officer Salary India||Rs 598,666 – Rs 3,484,134|
|Bonus||Rs 20.14 – Rs 400,000|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 103,386|
|CMO Salary In Hand||Rs 590,332 – Rs 3,629,766|
Chief Medical Officer Salaries by Recruiters
|Company||CMO Salary in India|
|GAIL (India) Limited||Rs. 70,070 per month|
|Krishna Consultants||Rs. 48,884 per month|
|Piramal Swasthya Management|
and Research Institute
|Rs. 47,866 per month|
|Great Coaches HR Consultants||Rs. 46,322 per month|
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation||Rs.73,686 per month|
|Careernu.com||Rs. 49,400 per month|
|RAHI Care||Rs. 50,000 per month|
|PACE||Rs. 50,000 per month|
|Z2 Plus Placement & Security|
Agency Pvt Ltd Medical Officer
|Rs. 49,219 per month|
|Resonance HR Solutions|
Pvt ltd. Medical Officer
|Rs. 46,833 per month|
Must Check: Latest Recruitment
CMO Salaries By Location
|City||CMO Pay Scale|
|Medical Officer in Mumbai, MH||Rs. 32,841 per month|
|Medical Officer in Hyderabad, TS||Rs. 31,602 per month|
|Medical Officer in Bengaluru, KA||Rs. 35,592 per month|
|Medical Officer in Chennai, TN||Rs. 33,743 per month|
|Medical Officer in Chandigarh, CH||Rs. 35,834 per month|
Chief Medical Officer Job salary figures are approximate based upon surveys and reviews and provided here with purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum Chief Medical Officer Job’s salary e may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual CMO jobs salary figures.
Chief Medical Officer Salaries With Experience
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Salary is strongly influenced by Experience. An entry-level CMO with less than 5 years of experience can earn an average total compensation of Rs. 600,000 based on 7 salaries including tips, bonus, and overtime pay.
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO) with mid-career experience with 5 to 10 years of experience can earn an average total of Rs 1,800,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced CMO with 10 to 20 years of experience can earn an average total of Rs 1,186,000 based on 16 salaries.
- CMO with late-career experience with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of Rs 1,200,000 based on 7 salaries.
Chief Medical Officer Pay scale across Country
|Name Of Country||Chief Medical Officer Salary in hand / Chief Medical Officer Annual Salary|
Grab Today: Latest Medical Officer Recruitment
Chief Medical Officer Job Profile
Chief Medical Officers (CMOs) are supervisor of all medical activities. They develop initiatives to increase medical satisfaction, modifying service delivery methods, and clinical trends and patient care methods. Chief Medical Officers communicate with suppliers, staff, and patients to gather feedback to help improve service processes.
Responsibilities of Chief Medical Officer
- Offer clinical guidance and support to staff and medical team members.
- Stay current with new modes of healthcare delivery and innovate business and healthcare strategies.
- Ensure accreditation of facility and team members
- Overseeing quality of services, interactions, and treatments
- Build relationships with community for financial and clinical partnerships
- For facility operations, Develop new economic models
- Interact with legislative and employment representatives to make greater community collaborations.
CMO Education and Training
Chief medical Position requires 4 year degree and successful completion of training at an accredited medical school. You will also need to have current license to practice medicine in state that you are working in. Other educational qualifications include specialty practices certifications and either 2 or 4 year business degree.
Know Here:– Best State Government Jobs
Nature of Work
Chief Medical Officer works within clinical setting and perform both administrative and operative tasks. While majority of work involves develop and implement cost effective strategies for healthcare delivery. Your job also includes observing and training staff members to ensure optimal patient satisfaction. This profession also includes presence at municipal board meetings in order for further healthcare strategies on legislative front.
Chief Medical Officer Salary in India
Candidates who want to do work as CMO must know pay scale regarding it. CMO Pay Scale may depend on number of factors which includes industry, company size, location, years of experience and level of education.
So, candidates, from the above section of this page, you can acquire details about starting salary of Chief Medical Officer. Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and Medical Officer earns an average salary of Rs 880292/- and Rs 472293/- per year. Every year, many organizations want to recruit suitable and capable contenders for CMO Post.
Candidates who want to grab regular updates on Chief Medical Officer Salary Per Month, Chief Medical Officer Salary in India Per Month, Chief Medical Officer Salary Government, Chief Medical Officer Salary Private, Chief Medical Officer Average Salary they can bookmark our web service by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On