CLAT 2020 Exam is conducted to provide admission in 3 years/ 5-year Integrated LLB and LLM Programs. Candidates registered themselves and appeared for the online exam can now check CLAT Paper Analysis, Important Dates & Other Details from below page.
CLAT 2020 Exam Date Postponed!!
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, Consortium of National Law Universities has extended the last date to fill up CLAT 2020 application form. Now, the last date to apply for registration is extended to 25-04-2020.
Moreover, CLAT 2020 Exam Date has also been postponed to 24-05-2020, 3:00 to 5:00 PM
Press Here For: Extension of Application Date and New Exam Date Notice
Short View of CLAT Entrance Exam 2020:
- Conducted By: National Law University Odisha
- Exam Name: CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2020
- Exam for Course Level: UG & PG Level
- Mode: Online only
- of Test Cities: 63 cities in India
- Official Website: clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
CLAT 2020 Important Dates:
|Start date of filling application form||1-01-2020|
|Last date of filling application form||25-04- 2020|
|Release of admit card||May 2020|
|CLAT 2020 exam date||24-5-2020|
|Answer key released date||25-5-2020|
|Objection window||26 to 29-05-2020|
|Final answer key release||01-06-2020|
|Declaration of result||07-06- 2020|
|Starting date of counseling process||First week of June 2020|
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
For UG Courses:
Must have completed their 10+2 with minimum of:
- 45% marks in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/Specially abled persons categories
- 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category
For PG Courses:
- An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty five percent (55%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2020 are also eligible to apply.
Must Go Through:
What is the age limitation for CLAT 2020?
Supreme Court has announced to remove the age limitation so there is no age limitation to apply for CLAT exam.
CLAT Exam Application Fee
- General/OBC/Specially abled Persons (SAP): Rs 4,000
- SC/ST: Rs 3,500
Which are the CLAT Exam Centres 2020?
Final allotted centres have not been declared yet by the authority. Here we have provided the list of centres which were allotted for previous years CLAT Examination:
Choose Here: Career Options After 12th
Which documents are to be submitted and in which format?
|Date of Birth|
CLAT 2020 Admission Procedure:
- The admission to UG and PG programmes in participating universities under CLAT-2020 shall be completed through centralised online counselling conducted by the CLAT Consortium Office.
- The basis of allotment of seats shall be ‘merit-cum-preference’
- CLAT Rank, the order of preference given by the candidate in the CLAT application form and the category/categories selected by the candidate in the online application form
- Number of seats and their division/break-up as available in each of the participating NLU. Online counselling shall start after the declaration of CLAT-2020 results.
What is the latest Pattern for CLAT Exam?
|200 Multiple Choice Questions|
|English including Comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20|
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Rest of the topics like Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc.||50||50|
CLAT 2020 Syllabus
|English including Comprehension|
|English Vocabulary||Synonyms, Antonyms and|
|English Proficiency||Idioms and Phrases, One|
Word Substitution, Sentence
of Words in Sentence,
Rearrangement of Sentence in
Paragraph, Fill in the blanks
and Cloze Tests.
|English Usage Errors||Common Errors, Spotting Errors,|
Inappropriate Usage of Words and
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Events of National and International importance|
also covering current events in area of Economics,
Science, Technology, Sports, Persons and Places,
Books and Authors.
|Arithmetic (Number Theory)||Number Systems, Surds and|
Indices, Square Roots, Fractions
and Decimals, HCF and LCM,
Approximations, Ratio and
Proportion, Average and
|Commercial Maths||Interest, Percentage, Profit|
and Loss, Partnership and
|Mensuration||Areas and Volumes.|
|International Law, Criminal Law, Indian Constitution, Legal|
Terms, Legal Maxims, Family Law, Contracts and Torts.
|Reasoning Tests||Direction and Distance Test,|
Analogy Test, Classification
(Odd Man Out) Test, Coding
Decoding Test, Number Test,
Series Test, Relationships Test,
Alphabet Test, Ranking
Tests and Time Sequence Test.
|Logic Tests||Statements Assumptions,|
and Statements Action.
What are the steps to apply for CLAT Exam 2020?
- Reach the official website portal that is www.clat.ac.in
- Move the cursor towards “Apply Online” section
- Select the appropriate link to apply online for CLAT Exam 2020
- New users must press on the “Register Yourself” link.
- Enter the details in CLAT Registration Form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password
- Registered candidates need to press on the “Already Registered” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password hit on the “Login” button
- Fill the CLAT Online Application Form with all required details in prescribed format.
- Upload relevant documents in prescribed format correctly
- Make the payment of application fee through proper mode.
- Submit the application form and also take a print out of it for future usage
CLAT Official Website Link: Get Here
Check CLAT Cut Off:
|National Law University Name||NLU Cut off 2018||NLU Cut off 2017|
|NLSIU Bangalore||131 – 132||139.5|
|NALSAR Hyderabad||128 – 129||132.75|
|WBNUJS Kolkata||125 – 126||124|
|NLIU Bhopal||119 – 120||119.75|
|NLU Jodhpur||122 – 123||119|
|GNLU Gandhinagar||117 – 118||116.75|
|HNLU Raipur||113 – 114||112.5|
|RMLNLU Lucknow||112 – 113||112.25|
|RGNUL Punjab||111 – 112||107.5|
|MNLU Mumbai||115 – 116||106.5|
|CNLU Patna||109 – 110||101.75|
|NLUO Odisha||109 – 110||101.25|
|NUALS Kochi||109 – 110||100.75|
|NUSRL Ranchi||108 – 109||100.5|
|TNNLS Tiruchirappalli||106 – 107||99.25|
|DSNLU Visakhapatnam||106 – 107||99.25|
|MNLU Nagpur||105 – 106||99|
Frequently Asked Questions Related to CLAT 2020
Q1. I am giving my final exams in 12th (March) with commerce. Can I apply?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for CLAT 2020 through online mode
Q2. Are there any limited seats for OBC category in if I give CLAT next year being an OBC?
Ans. Yes, if you are from West Bengal, there are certain seats reserved for OBC category
Q3. When will the seat preference allotment get declared?
Ans. It is carried out in June, July, August, October, 2020
Get List Of More: Law Entrance Exam
CLAT Exam Registration Process & Dates 2020
National Law Universities (NLUs) in India has issued an official notification for those students who want to make their career in law. Online applications are invited on its official website and they are now able to go through it and complete their registration process properly before the last date.
Candidates will be provided CLAT Admit Card and other important information 10-15 days before the date of exam. Interested aspirants must go through the CLAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus thoroughly and start preparing for the exam accordingly.
Drop down the query related to CLAT 2020 Exam (if any) in the comment box given below, our dedicated team members will try and solve your query as soon as possible and will provide you more updated information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Law Colleges in Delhi NCR||Ways to Get Right Education Loans for Students|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Top Law LLB Colleges in Mumbai|
|Top 20 Commerce Colleges In Delhi||Best Colleges in India|