CMC Vellore Admission
CMC Vellore Admission Process is Open now for session 2022-2023. Get Registration Process details for UG/PG Nursing Courses. Instructions To Candidates Allotted CMC, Vellore For UG/PG Nursing Courses – 2022 is available here. Submit CMC Vellore Application Form till the last date. In order to grab Christian Medical College Vellore Admission Apply details, you must check this page.
Christian Medical College Vellore Admission Highlights:
- Name of the Organization: Christian Medical College Vellore
- Name of the Courses: UG/PG Nursing COURSES
For PG Course:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||20th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||31st May 2022|
|Last date for supporting documents submission||7th June 2022|
|Release of admit card||15th July 2022|
|PG Exam Date||22nd July 2022|
For UG Course:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Access of Online application form||02.05.2022|
|Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||03.06.2022|
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents (where applicable) Email attachments accepted.||08.06.2022|
|Last date for receipt of certification forms from Minority Network Church / Organisations||24.06.2022|
|Step-I Entrance Examination (Computer Based Test)||12.07.2022|
|Announcement of the list of candidates for Step I||02.08.2022|
|Step-II Medical Check-up at Chittoor||01.11.2022|
|Personal Interview and Test||02.11.2022|
|Announcement of Final Selection Results||04.11.2022|
|Commencement of the course||29.11.2022|
CMC Vellore Admission
CMC Vellore Offered Courses & Eligibility:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for B.Sc. Nursing should have qualified 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 45% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible. 40% marks for the candidates belonging to reserved category.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as mandatory subjects in qualifying examination to be eligible.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for M.Sc. Programme should have Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in relevant field from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 55% marks in qualifying examination and SC/ ST candidates will require 50% marks to be eligible for exam.
- Experience: Candidates should have 1 year experience after B.Sc. Nursing to be eligible for M.Sc. Nursing program.
CMC Vellore Admission Fee Details:
- Candidates can pay application fee by both online and offline mode and fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for online transaction and ICICI bank challan facility for offline transaction.
The complete fee structure for CMC Vellore Nursing Application Form will be as follows:
|Course Name||Administrative Fee||Course Fee|
|Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Post Basic Diploma (Nursing)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 350/-|
|M.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 600/-|
Check Here: CMC Vellore Syllabus
How To Apply For CMC Vellore Admission 2022?
- Candidates Allotted CMC, Vellore For UG/PG Nursing Courses – 2022 have to report for registration at the available venue.
- Candidates need to carry the following documents as per campus.
- You must carry ORIGINAL documents & Photocopies (2 copies each).
- Aspirants are required to report to the decided venue on scheduled date.
Get Here: CM Vellore Admission Portal Link
Documents Required While CMC Vellore Registration:
At the Senate Hall, Carman Block, CMC campus, Bagayam, Vellore – 2:
- Provisional Allotment letter
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Rank letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council of India/NBE (Students who have completed/are completing post-graduation are eligible to apply with provisional certificate)
- Date of Birth Certificate (Higher School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate)
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate in concerned specialty
- NEET SS score card:
- Identification Proof (Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card)
At Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu:
- Eligibility Certificate
- Migration Certificate in original to be obtained from the respective University (from where the candidate has obtained his/her Postgraduate Degree ).
- Transfer Certificate issued by the Principal/Dean (from the institution where the candidate has last studied).
- State/Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration Certificate & Additional qualification certificate (MBBS & MD/MS/DNB). Please note that a ‘No objection certificate’ from the concerned medical council will be required in order to obtain the Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration.
- MBBS and MD/MS/DNB course and conduct certificate in original issued by the Principal/Dean/Head of Institution.
- Four passport size colour photographs for issue of identity card and for University registration.
- Foreign Nationals must submit a “No Objection Certificate” (to undergo the course) and “Screening Test Result” issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Original Community/Caste certificate, duly signed by Dy. Tahsildar or District Magistrate (optional).
- Candidates having done DNB as their qualifying exam MUST submit evidence of their research experience after obtaining the required qualification and details of the institution in which it was carried out
Get Details: College is Registered/AICTE Approved?
At MCI & University (ACO Office):
- Pan Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card
- MBBS Degree Certificate, MBBS Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration
- Diploma Degree Certificate and Additional Qualification Registration of Tamil Nadu
- Diploma Course and Conduct Certificate with Junior Resident Experience
- Teaching Experience.
- Certificates mentioned above scanned into the CD will be helpful and speed up the admission process for the candidate. PDF Scanned Documents should be of good quality.
- A CD with digitalized passport size photograph and digital signature with good clarity.
CMC Vellore Registration Address:
In the Senate Hall, Carman Block, CMC Campus, Bagayam, Vellore – 2
Candidates can apply for the CMC Vellore Admission 2021 from above given links. To know more about the CMC Vellore Admission 2021, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|