Union Public Service Commission will soon release UPSC CMS Result 2021 of Combined Medical Services Written Exam which is going to be held on 21-11-2021. Candidates whose name and roll no is mentioned in the pdf are selected for further round of recruitment process i.e. Interview/Personality Test. Candidates can also check UPSC CMS Cut Off Marks from this page.
Quick View of UPSC CMS Notification Details:
- Conducted by: Union Public Service Commission
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 27-07-2021 till 6:00 PM
- Date of exam of UPSC CMS 2021: 21-11-2021
- CMS Result Status: Available Soon
- Commencement of interview: Updating Soon
UPSC CMS Result
Candidates whose name is in the selection list can fill up the Detailed Application Form (D.A.F.) before the last date. Interview schedule of candidates that have been qualified for Personal Test will be uploaded on the official site and exact date will be intimated through e-summon letter.
How to Download UPSC CMS Exam Result?
- Visit official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in for UPSC CMS Result.
- Go to “What’s New” section for Result of UPSC CMS.
- Select appropriate link to download Combined Medical Services Results.
- UPSC CMS Result PDF will be displayed.
- Check your roll no in UPSC CMS Merit List.
- Download your UPSC CMS 2021 Result on your desktop
- Take print out of UPSC CMS Results for future references.
Press Here for: UPSC CMS Official Website
Name and Number of Posts Available:
838 positions are vacant for UPSC CMS 2021. Check below the name of post with their vacancy number.
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service: 349 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 05 Posts
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 184 Posts
Check Out More: Upcoming Government Jobs
What to Do in Case of Discrepancy in UPSC Combined Medical Services Result?
- Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Examination Hall Building in its Campus.
- Candidates may obtain any information/clarification relating to this Examination on working days between 10:00 A.M. and 05:00 P.M. in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271 and 011-23381125 from this Counter.
UPSC CMS Cut Off Marks: (Previous Year)
|Category||Cut off Marks (Out of 600)|
Check Here: UPSC CMS Notification
When UPSC CMS Marksheet will be available?
The mark sheet is expected to be available on the website www.upsc.gov.in within thirty days from the date of publication of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Result.
Candidates can read complete details about UPSC CMS Result 2021 from this page written by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Notification||Online Test for UPSC|
|UPSC Admit Card||Employment News This Week|
|Jobs As Per Your Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Best State Government Jobs|