Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens through Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for the engagement to the posts of Chargeman, General Central Service, Group B Non Gazetted.
Interested candidates may apply for Indian Coast Guard Group B Jobs by submitting application form till the closing date that is 13-09-2021. More details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 are given below on this page. The selected candidates will be posted at Chennai, Tuticorin, Diglipur, Campbell Bay, Jakhau, Kolkata and Haldia.
Indian Coast Guard Job Summary:
|Notification||Coast Guard Group B Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT, Apply Now for Chargeman Posts @indiancoastguard.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Aug 13, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Sep 13, 2021|
|Organization||Coast Guard Headquarters|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies:
- Name of Posts: Chargeman
- Number of Indian Coast Guard Vacancy: 09
Indian Coast Guard Qualification:
The candidates holding a diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Marine or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs with two years of experience in the field of hull repair or general engineering and/or in electrical or electronics trades.
Grab More: Diploma Jobs
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit:
Candidates must meet age- criteria as per norms. The relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of organization.
Indian Coast Guard Group B Selection Criteria:
- The selection of the candidates for Indian Coast Guard Group B Jobs will be done on the basis of a written test conducted by the authority of Indian Coast Guard.
- The syllabus for the written exam consists of General Knowledge, Arithmetic, General English, Mental Ability and experience related to the said posts.
Check Here: How to Prepare For Written Examination
Indian Coast Guard Group B Salary:
After the completion of Indian Coast Guard Selection Process, selected candidates for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment will receive an impressive salary as per the rules and regulations of organization.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
- Applications will be accepted ‘Offline only’.
- Candidates are required to Indian Coast Guard apply online from www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
- Move cursor towards ‘News & Event’ Section.
- Hit on suitable link and read Indian Coast Guard Advertisement carefully.
- Download Indian Coast Guard Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill Indian Coast Guard Application Form carefully.
- Fill all the mandatory details and attach necessary documents with form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
- Take the hard copy of Indian Coast Guard Application form for further use.
For more details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, you may visit Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs By Qualification|
|Jobs by Organization||Best State Government Jobs|