For hiring suitable and eligible candidates for 25 Posts of Assistant Commandant (Civil/Engineer), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released CRPF Recruitment 2021 Notification. Interested Candidates who wish to try their luck against this job opportunity can apply for CRPF Vacancies by submitting Application Form before 29th July 2021.
CRPF Recruitment Links:
|CRPF Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|CRPF Official Link||Check Here|
|Check More Links|
|CRPF Syllabus||Press Here|
|What is the Full Form of CRPF?||Press Here|
Overview of CRPF Recruitment Details:
- Name of the Recruitment /Organization Authority: Directorate General Central Reserve Police Force (Ministry Of Home Affairs)
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Commandant
- Number of CRPF Vacancy: 25
- Official Website: www.crpf.gov.in
- Last Date to Apply: 29th July 2021
Q1: CRPF Vacancy Details:
Assistant Commandant (Civil Engineer) – 25 posts
- UR – 13 Posts
- EWS – 2 Posts
- OBC – 6 Posts
- SC – 3 Posts
- ST- 1 Post
Ques 2: What Qualification is required?
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Ques 3: What is Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment 2021?
The Minimum age to apply for CRPF Vacancy is Not exceeding 35 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto five years in accordance with instructions issued by the Central Government).
Ques 4: What is the Selection Process for CRPF 2021 Recruitment?
Candidates shall be selected on the merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
The merit lists will be prepared on the basis of aggregate of marks obtained in written test and Interview by the candidates. The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will be fixed by the CRPF
Ques 5: What is the Salary for CRPF Job Openings?
Candidates who get selected for CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 will receive Level 10 (Rs. 56100- 177500) from the recruitment authority of Directorate General Central Reserve Police Force (Ministry Of Home Affairs)
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Q6: How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2021?
- Reach to the official site that is www.crpf.gov.in to apply for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2021.
- Follow “Recruitment” section and hit on “View All”.
- Then you need to follow “Vacancy Of Assistant Commandant (Civil/Engineer)” link and press on “View Detail”.
- Read all the instructions in appeared CRPF Notification.
- Candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format with photocopies of all relevant documents, 2 latest passport size photographs and 2 envelopes mentioning correspondence address of the applicant with requisite stamps by hand/post only to “DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Rampur, District-Rampur, U.P.-244901” from 30 June to 29 July 2021 by hand/post only.
- “Central Reserve Police Force Assistant Commandant (Engineer/Civil) Exam, 2021” should be written on the top of the envelope.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||30-06-2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||29-07-2021|
Check Here: Best State Government Jobs
CRPF Latest Recruitment:
In order to fill Assistant Commandant (Civil/Engineer) Posts, Directorate General Central Reserve Police Force (Ministry Of Home Affairs) has released an employment notification entitled as CRPF Recruitment 2021.
Candidates must have Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institution to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2021/ CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment through online process by attending walk-in interview.
Contenders are advised to stay tuned with us through this page to get latest updates such as government job notifications/ private sector jobs etc. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D to get instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Free Job Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Jobs By Organisation||Jobs For Freshers In India|