Data Analyst Salary in India
Data Analyst salary in India differs from organization to organization, it basically depends type of organization in which individual is working. However, if we talk about the common salary for the data analyst job profile, then it’s Rs 427, 048. Apart from data analyst starting salary, numerous types of incentives and bonus packages are also offered to employees. Check here data analyst pay scale details.
Data Analyst Salary in India
A data analyst uses data to acquire information about specific topics. This usually starts with the survey process, in which data analysts find survey participants and gather the needed information. Aspirants who want to know Data Analyst Jobs Salary, they can check out the below provided table:
|Salary||Rs. 200k – Rs. 944k|
|Bonus||Rs. 10k – Rs. 174k|
|Profit Sharing||Rs. 993 – Rs. 101k|
|Commission||Rs. 3k – Rs. 150k|
|Total Data Analyst Salaries in India||Rs. 206k – Rs. 1m|
Perks to Data Analyst
- Maternity & Paternity Leave: “Three month’s paid maternity leaves, then it can be extended to 3 months more. Paternity leaves are just 3 leaves per child born.”
- Sick Leave: “You get 1.25 day sick leave every month. If you are really sick, you can plan as much as required (max 3 months, in some cases it can be six months, however, doctor’s papers are required.”
- Health Care & Insurance: “1.5 lac each, health insurance for you, your spouse and two children, if you are not married then your parents would be insured. Moreover they also provide accidental insurance of 5 lac for their employees. ESI (Employee State Insurance) for people with salary less than RS.15000 per month.”
Salary of Data Analyst in India As Per Organization
Top firms in India have a lot of demand for budding analysts. In India today, you will find anywhere between 500 to 800 analysts from 10,000 employees. The size of the analytics market in India is worth a whopping $375 million.
Check out the below provided table to get details of Data analyst job description and Data Analyst Pay Scale in India:
|Company Name||Data Analyst Job Salary (In Rs.)|
|Tata Consultancy Services||4,84,300 per year|
|LatentView Analytics||4,66,780 per year|
|GlobalLogic||1,95,362 per year|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions||4,57,106 per year|
|Data Analyst Salary in Accenture||5,84,713 per year|
|Mu Sigma||4,57,554 per year|
|Zen3 Info Solutions||16,596 monthly|
|Deloitte||5,18,433 per year|
|Exl Service||5,08,327 per year|
|Snapdeal||7,35,440 per year|
|MSCI||6,59,165 per year|
|Fractal Analytics||5,75,332 per year|
|The Smart Cube||5,26,085 per year|
|Morningstar||2,93,762 per year|
|IBM||5,16,400 per year|
|Google Data Analyst Salary||3,92,437 per year|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions||29,758 monthly|
You Can Also Get Here: Jobs by Organization
Various Data Analyst Jobs Salary In India
Big Data Analyst Salary
Average salary for big data analyst in India in the non-managerial role is 8.5 lakhs INR, whilst managers can earn an average of whopping 16 lakhs.
- Fractal Analytics: 572k – 626k
- Capgemini Consulting: 376k – 411k
- AIG: 382k -412k
Senior Data Analyst Salary
A Senior Data Analyst earns an average salary of Rs 722,926 per year. Skills that are associated with High Pay For This Job are Statistical Analysis, Data Modeling, Tableau Software, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and Microsoft SQL Server.
Junior Data Analyst Salary
The average pay for an Entry-Level Junior Data Analyst is $49,263 per year.
Data Analyst Pay On the Basis of Experience Level
An entry-level Data Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹341,169 based on 1,043 salaries. An early career Data Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹419,357 based on 3,326 salaries.
A mid-career Data Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹686,419 based on 828 salaries. An experienced Data Analyst with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹928,295 based on 157 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of ₹1,750,000.
Pay Difference by Location:
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu||▼4%|
|Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh||▼4%|
|New Delhi, Delhi||▼5%|
Data Analyst Job Profile in India:
- Importing/Collecting, cleaning, converting and analyzing the data for the purpose of find insights and making conclusions.
- Presenting data in graphs, charts, tables, etc and designing and developing relational databases for collecting data.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on data mining products, protocols, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Monitor the performance of data mining system and if there are any issues then respond to the same.
- Keep a track of trends, patterns and correlation in case of complex data sets.
- Prepare concise data reports and data visualizations for the management that will help in decision making process.
- Work closely with the IT team and data scientists to determine and achieve the organizational goals.
- Assist the data scientist in development of new analytical tools and methods as and when required.
- Create data definitions for new database file/table development and/or changes to existing ones as needed for analysis.
Check Out: Latest IT Jobs
Popular Skills for Data Analysts
|Database Management & Reporting||₹460,790|
Skills That Affect Data Analyst Salaries
Different skills can affect your salary. Below are the most popular skills and their effect on salary.
|SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)||▲60%|
Data Analyst Salary in India 2021:
The Data Analyst Salary in India fresher depends on the skills. More skilled is person, more will be his/her salary. The post graduates applying for data analyst will get salary depending upon their subjects they studied in their masters as well as skills. Data analyst salary with master degree can only be defined by their skills.
Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years of experience. The highest paying skills associated with this job are SAS, Data Modeling, R, Big Data Analytics, and Statistical Analysis. Check Data Analyst Starting Salary in India from here.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Private Jobs||Freshers Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment In India||Jobs As Per Your Qualification|