DAVV Admit Card
Download DAVV Admit Card 2022 from here!!! Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore Madhya Pradesh has released DAVV Hall Ticket for Regular/Private/ATKT/Ex Exams. To appear in the BA, B.Com, B.SC, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, BCA, BBA, Other Courses semester examinations, candidates should have DAVV Call Letter 2022. Direct Link to get admit card is given below.
Students can download DAVV Exam Hall Ticket by using login credentials – enrolment no, status etc from direct link given below.
It is very important to carry DAVV Admit Card 2022 at the exam hall as without this candidates will not be allowed to enter into examination hall. So, to download DAVV Hall Ticket, candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure.
Overview Of DAVV Admit Card 2022
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
UG & PG Semester Exams
BA, B.Com, B.SC, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, BCA, BBA, Other Courses
University Admit Cards
Admit Card Release Date
July- August 2022
Type of Exam
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
www.dauniv.ac.in And davv.mponline.gov.in
DAVV Admit Card
Simple Steps To Download DAVV Admit Card
Candidates can get Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admit Card by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you are required to go through the official portal of university that is davv.nta.ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “Download Admit Card” given under “Admit Card Regular/Private/ATKT/Ex” option from left side.
- DAVV Admit Card Login Page will be displayed.
- You must enter all the asked details in the dialogue box and press “GO” button.
- Within few seconds your DAVV Call Letter will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You have to check all the details mentioned in DAVV Exam Call Letter and must download it to bring with you at the time of examination.
Students need to collect their hall ticket before the commencement of exam. To download hall ticket, you may follow the steps provided above by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Get Here: DAVV Official Website Link
Details on DAVV Admit Card 2022
After downloading of DAVV Hall Ticket, following information will be seen at your admit card.
- Name of Candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Examination Name
- Exam Duration
- Date and Time of Examination
- Date of Birth
- Candidate Photograph
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Instructions for Examination
Must Check These Related Links
Go through the important instructions.
- Reach the exam hall 30 mins before the actual time.
- Carry the hard copy of the admit card and one original ID proof for the verification process.
- Books, electronic gadgets, and programmable calculators are prohibited.
- Do not misbehave with the examiner in the exam hall.
- Do not create any kind of chaos in the exam center.
Photo-Identity proof to carry on exam day
Identity card issued by college authorities
DAVV CET Exam Pattern 2022
The pattern of the CET Examination is described as follows:
No. of Questions
Duration of Examination
Mode of Examination
Computer Based Test (CBT)
No. of Sections
For every Correct Answer- +3 For every wrong answer- -1
DAVV DET Exam Pattern 2022
DET (Doctoral Entrance Test) is conducted by the University for admission into M.Phil/ Ph.D. The pattern of DAVV DET Examination has been elucidated below:
No. of questions
100 (Objective type)
Duration of Exam
Mode of Examination
Paper and Pen-based Test
No. of sections
2 (50 questions each)
For every correct answer: +1 mark
For every wrong answer- 0
Candidates may collect more information related DAVV Admit Card 2022 by going through Official Link.