DAVV Admit Card
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released DAVV Admit Card 2021 for CET (UG/PG) Exams. Registered Students can download DAVV CET Hall Ticket t by using login credentials – application number and password/date of birth from direct link given below.
DAVV CET Admit Card 2021 is available for candidates who have successfully registered for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore DAVV CET Exam. This time DAVV 2021 Examinations will be organized on 31st August 2021.
It is very important to carry DAVV Admit Card 2021 at the exam hall as without this candidates will not be allowed to enter into examination hall. So, to download DAVV Hall Ticket, candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure.
DAVV Admit Card
DAVV CET Admit Card 2021 – Important Dates:
|DAVV CET Admit Card 2021||August 23, 2021|
|DAVV CET Exam 2021||August 31, 2021|
Simple Steps To Download DAVV CET Admit Card
Candidates can get Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test Admit Card by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you are required to go through the official portal of university that is davv.nta.ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “Download of Admit Cards, by registered candidates of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV-2021), Entrance Test, DAVV-2021” link, available at the right side of home page under “News and Events” section.
- Read DAVV Admit Card Notification carefully.
- Revisit to previous page (or home page) and press on “DAVV – 2021 Admit Card”
- By hitting the suitable link you will be directed to the next page, select suitable link course wise.
- From new page select appropriate link as “Through Application Number and Password” or “Through Application Number and Date of Birth” link.
- A new window will be displayed having dialogue box.
- You must enter all the asked details in the dialogue box and press “SIGN IN” button.
- Within few seconds your DAVV Call Letter will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You have to check all the details mentioned in DAVV Exam Call Letter and must download it to bring with you at the time of examination.
Students need to collect their hall ticket before the commencement of exam. To download hall ticket, you may follow the steps provided above by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Get Here: DAVV Official Website Link
Information available in DAVV CET Admit Card 2021
After downloading of DAVV CET Hall Ticket, following information will be seen at your admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Signature of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Hall centre location
- Duration of the exam
- Mode of the exam
- Reporting time
- Instructions and exam day guidelines
Must Check These Related Links
|DAVV Admission||DAVV Syllabus|
|DAVV Result||DAVV Time Table|
Photo-Identity proof to carry on exam day
|Driving License||Ration Card|
|PAN Card||Identity card issued by college authorities|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – DAVV CET Admit Card 2021:
Question 1: When will DAVV CET admit card 2021 be released?
Answer: The DAVV CET 2021 Admit Card has been released on August 23.
Question 2: How can candidates download the DAVV CET admit card 2021?
Answer: Candidates can download the DAVV CET 2021 admit card using their login credentials – application number and password or date of birth.
Question 3: When will DAVV CET entrance exam 2021 be conducted?
Answer: The DAVV CET 2021 entrance exam will be held on August 31.
Question 4: What if details mentioned in the DAVV CET admit card 2021 are incorrect?
Answer: Candidates are advised to contact the authorities at university if there is any discrepancy in the DAVV CET 2021 admit card.
Question 5: What type of ID proof do candidates need to bring with DAVV CET admit card 2021?
Answer: Candidates need to bring their Aadhar card/Pan card/driving license/voter ID along with DAVV CET 2021 admit card on the examination day.
Question 6: Will I get the hard copy of the DAVV CET Admit Card 2021?
Answer: No, the hard copy of the admit card is not sent to candidates by post. Hence, candidates must download and print the DAVV CET 2021 Admit Card from the official website.
Question 7: Whom should I contact if I lose my DAVV CET admit card?
Answer: In case, a candidate loses his admit card he should immediately contact the examining authorities at the following number:
Contact no.: 0731- 2523615, 0731- 2580157
Candidates may collect more information related DAVV Admit Card 2021 by going through Official Link.