Government of Kerala has introduced DCE Scholarship Scheme with the objective to provide appropriate financial assistance to meritorious as well as deserving students who belong to Kerala state. Candidates can check out DCE Scholarship Scheme List & choose an appropriate scheme.
Talented students who wish to study but are financially weak can apply for DCE Scholarship 2022 by the help for this page. Students can get rest of the details regarding DCE 2022 Scholarship such as Kerala Login, Online Registration, Renewal Dates from below part of the page.
Highlights Regarding DCE Scholarship:
|Name of the Board||Department of Collegiate Education Government of Kerala|
|About||Kerala DCE Scholarship 2022 Online Application|
|Mode of Application||Through Online Only|
|Catagory||Kerala DCE Scolarship, DCE Scholarship Application Form|
DCE Scholarship 2022
List of Kerala Scholarship and Important Dates:
|Scholarship Name||Provider Name||Application Period*|
|ITC Fee Reimbursement Scholarship, Kerala||Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala||Between November and December|
|C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship, Kerala||Between September and November|
|APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship (APJAK), Kerala||Between August and November|
|Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award (PJMS), Kerala||Between September and November|
|Mother Teresa Scholarship (MTS), Kerala||Between January and February|
|CA/ICWA/CS Scholarship (IWCS), Kerala||Between August and October|
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS), Kerala||Between October and December|
|State Merit Scholarship, Kerala|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE), Kerala|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship, Kerala|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS), Kerala|
|Blind/PH Scholarship, Kerala|
|Hindi Scholarship (HS), Kerala|
|Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS), Kerala|
|Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS) for Minorities, Kerala||Between July and October|
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS), Kerala||Between August and October|
Post Matric Scholarship For Minorities (Kerala Scholarship):
With the motive to encourage Minority Community (Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh/ Zoroastrians or Parsi) students in Kerala, the Ministry of Home Affairs has introduced the Post Matric Scholarship.
Through this Post Matric Scholarship scheme candidates whose family income is less than 02 lakh will be given financial assistance to complete education. Candidates interested can apply for DCECE Post Matric Scholarship.
State Merit Kerala Scholarship:
Students studying in first year of UG or PG course in Govt colleges or University Departments of Kerala can take the benefits of State Merit Kerala Scholarship. Students whose family income does not exceed Rs.1 Lakh per annum can apply for this DCE Scholarship Higher Education.
Must Check, List Of: Scholarship in India
Central Sector Scholarship (DCE Scholarship Kerala):
Through the Central Sector Scholarship scheme/ DCE Scholarship Online Registration, the government is willing to provide financial assistance to students of minor income group in completing their Graduation. To apply for this DCE Scholarship Kerala it is a mandate condition that monthly income of candidates must be less than 06 lakh P.A.
DCE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Types||DCE Scholarship Status|
|First year student of|
under Graduate Course in
and Science College and
|Post Metric Scholarship|
|First year student of Plus|
Two/ UG/ PG/ PhD
|Central Sector Scholarship|
|State Merit Scholarship|
|First year student of Under|
Graduate or Post Graduate
|District Merit Scholarship|
|A Plus grade in all|
subject of SSLC Examination
and Should be studying for
Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/
Poly Technic Course
|Hindi Must be one of the Subject|
in the present studying course
|first year girls student of HSC/VHSC|
and under graduate course
|Sanskrit must be one of the subject|
|C H Muhammed|
|first year student of Under Graduate|
or Post Graduate course
|Music Fine Arts|
|Should be a GIRL student studying|
for the first year of Graduation
Students studying in Govt. Music
DCE Scholarship Income Criteria
|Types Of DCE Scholarship Rajasthan||Rate of DCE Scholarship Kerala|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)||Plus One: Rs.50/P.M|
|Under Graduate: Rs.50/P.M|
|DCE Scholarship Post Matric Scholarship Amount||Total amount of admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance|
|Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)||UG- Rs.1000/- PM|
|PG: Rs.2000/- PM|
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)||UG- Rs.1250/- PM|
|PG: Rs.1500/- PM|
|District Merit Scholarship (DMS)||Rs. 1,250/- per annum|
|Hindi Scholarship (HS)||UG- Rs.500/- PM|
|PG: Rs.1000/- PM|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)||Rs. 125/per annum|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)||UG- Rs.200/- PM|
|PG: Rs.200/- PM|
|C H Muhammed koya Scholarship (MGS)||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)||UG- Rs.4000/- PM|
|PG: Rs.5000/- PM|
|Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM|
|Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)||–|
Must Know: How To Get A College Scholarship
DCE Scholarship Amount 2022 Criteria:
|Name of Scholarship||Essential Family income|
|PMS||Not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|CSS||Parental income Both Father and Mother should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs per annum|
|SMS||Should not exceed 1 Lakh|
|DMS||As per norms|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)|
|MGS||Not exceed 4.50 Lakhs.|
|BPHFC||Below Rs. 4.5 lakhs/-|
|MFAS||As per norms|
|Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)|
DCE Scholarship Awarded Students List
Candidates who want to check the DCE Awarded Students List can do the same by visiting the authorized Portal and after visiting you need to press Awarded Students List which is provided at the left side of the home page.
By pressing it new page will appear facing you and you need to fill some asked details like Scholarship Status, type etc in the blank boxes. By filling the correct details, you will get the list of awarded candidates on your screen.
Check Here: Scholarship for Engg Students
How to submit DCE Scholarship Application Form 2022?
DCE Scholarship Renewal Form 2022 or application form can be submitted by the candidates with the help following guidelines.
- Applicants, who are applying for DCE Scholarship Higher Education Rajasthan, need to fill and submit application form through online procedure by visiting DCE Scholarship Site that is www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
- From the homepage of official site, you will get several scholarship links but you have to choose suitable link according to that Scholarship which you want to apply.
- Then, you will get new page where you have find DCE Scholarship Notification 2022 on your display.
- Now, read the notification carefully and hit on “Online Registration” link shown at the left side of the homepage and enter details for DCE Scholarship 2022 Online Registration.
- After doing DCE Scholarship Candidate Login, fill form with complete details in correct manner and must upload scanned copy of all required certificates and testimonials.
- When all process has done, check it at once again and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of DCE Scholarship Kerala Gov Scholarship 2022 Form and keep it safe till future reference.
Register Here For>> DCE Scholarship
- Birth certificate
- Copy of the first page of your bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- ID proof
- Electronic clearing service (ECS) form from the bank where the applicant has an account
- Mark sheet of last qualifying exam
- Domicile certificate
- Course certificate of current educational course
- Parents’ income certificate
- Proof of admission in the educational institution
DCE Scholarship For College Students 2022 Documents:
- Mark sheets of candidate
- Proof of admission in the board
- Date of Birth Certificate/ Proof of Applicant
- Proof of Category for SC/ST/OBC Candidate
- Residential proof of applicant’s father/ local guardian
- Mark-sheet of the candidate if any semester is completed
- Proof of Annual Financial Income of the candidate’s family
- Photo identity proof of candidate (Voter I-card, driving license etc)
- Domicile certificate of candidate (issued by competent authority as per latest notification of Govt. of India/ Govt. of Assam)
- ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) Form to be duly filled and signed by the concerned Bank
Check Details About: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
DCE Scholarship Contact Details:
The Special Officer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Department of Collegiate Education: 0471-2306580
To get more details about DCE Scholarship 2022, you may visit the Official Website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|List of Fake Universities||Best Career Opportunities|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|