Delhi ITI Admission
Notification for Delhi ITI Admission 2020 will be released by The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT of Delhi. Interested candidates can submit the Delhi ITI Application Form for admission into ITI diploma courses in various trade/disciplines. Admission will be done on the basis of merit list and availability of seats. Interested candidates can apply for the Registration Process before the closing date.
Delhi ITI Admission 2020
|Organization name||The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT|
|Course||ITI diploma courses|
|Category||Delhi ITI Admission 2020|
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Starting Date of Application Form||2nd week of June|
|Verification process Dates||2nd week of June to 1st week of July|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of July|
|Display of rank list (Tentative)||2nd week of July|
|Display of Final rank list||3rd week of July|
|Seat allotment result- 1st round||4th week of July|
|Reporting at ITIs – 1st round||4th week of July|
|Seat allotment result-2nd round||1st week of August|
|Reporting at ITIs- 2nd round||1st week of August|
|Seat allotment result- 3rd round||1st week of August|
|Reporting at ITIs- 3rd round||3rd week of August|
|Reporting- 3rd counseling||3rd week of August|
|Seat allotment result – 4th round||Last week of August|
|Reporting- 4th round||Last week of August|
- Candidates must have passed Class 8th, 10th or its equivalent under 10+ 2 educational system with 40% marks individually in Math and Science or its equivalent.
- There is no upper limit to apply for Delhi ITI Admission but aspirants should possess 14 years of age.
- No Upper age limit is prescribed for the candidates seeking admission in Government ITIs/BTC.
|Trade Name||Course Duration (Semester)|
|Sheet Metal Worker||2|
|Desk Top Publishing Operator||2|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||2|
|Fashion Design &Technology||2|
|Food & Beverages Service Assistant||2|
|Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning||4|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances||4|
|Food Production (General)||2|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||2|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||2|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)||2|
|Technician Power Electronic Systems||4|
|Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)||2|
|Interior Design & Decoration||2|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2|
|Information & Communication TechnologySystem Maintenance||4|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting||2|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||2|
|Mechanic Motor Cycle||2|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics||2|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)||4|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)||4|
|Mechanic Medical Electronics||4|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||4|
You May Also Check: ITI Notification
- Scheduled Castes: 15%
- Scheduled Tribes: 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes: 15%
- Female Candidates (all Co-ed ITI’s): 30%
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from Delhi Schools: 90%
- Wards of J&K migrants: 1%
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from other states Schools: 9%
- Defence Personnel: 5%
- Physically disabled as defined under the Person with Disabilities Act, 1995: 3%
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Delhi ITI Application Fee:
- Online Registration Fee is Rs.200/-.
- The procedure of paying the application fee has been planned through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Delhi ITI Selection Process:
Admissions are virtuously on merit basis therefore, candidates should have a good score in the qualifying exam because the authority will prepare merit on the basis of qualifying exam marks.
Region, Category and Sub-Category Codes
Code Format: CCSSR
|Other Backward Classes||OB|
|Differently Abled Persons||PD|
|Single Girl Child||SG|
|Central/State Board Topper||TP|
|Out Side Delhi||O|
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Delhi ITI Fee Structure
Fee of Govt. ITI’s/ BTC:
|University||Total Fee to be paid for 1st Year|
|DTU*||Rs. 1,38,000/- Per Annum|
|IGDTUW||B. Tech.: Rs. 75,000/- Per Annum|
B. Arch.: Rs. 90,000/- Per Annum
|IIIT-D**||Rs. 2,50,000 per Annum.|
Per Semester Rs. 1,25,000/- is to be paid (Remaining fee of Rs1,25,000)**
|NSIT***||Rs. 1,25,000/- Per Annum|
|University||Fees to be paid at the time of Admission||Balance fee to be paid at the time of Registration for First Semester in respective University / Institute|
|DTU*||Rs. 75,000/-||Rs. 63,000/-|
|IGDTUW||Rs. 75,000/-||B. Tech. – NIL|
B. Arch. – Rs. 15,000/-
|IIIT-D**||Rs. 75,000/-||Rs. 60,000/- for the first semester, this includes refundable security deposit of Rs. 10,000 and|
(Balance fee of Rs. 1,25,000/- )
|NSIT***||Rs. 75,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
Fee for DTU for remaining three years of B. Tech. Courses will be as follows:
|II Year||Rs. 1,51,000/- Per Annum|
|III Year||Rs. 1,66,000/- Per Annum|
|IV Year||Rs. 1,90,000/- Per Annum|
Fee for NSIT for remaining three years of B. E. Courses will be as follows:
|II Year||Rs. 1,35,000/- Per Annum|
|III Year||Rs. 1,45,000/- Per Annum|
|IV Year||Rs. 1,60,000/- Per Annum|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How to Apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2020?
- To apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2020, you need to visit the itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
- On the home page, press “Candidate Login Form” link.
- After hitting the above mentioned link a new page will be open in front of you.
- Now press the “Apply Online” link to apply for Delhi ITI Admission 2020.
- After that fill the application form with complete details. Upload your passport size photo in an appropriate size.
- Pay the application fee with the application form. And submit the “Delhi ITI 2020 application form” carefully.
- At last take a print out of duly application form for future use.
Documents Required while Online Registration:
- Community Certificate
- Mark Sheets (10th/8th)
- Adhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Other Relevant Certificates
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for Cashless Registration
Delhi ITI 2020 Merit/Rank List:
Candidates will get seats on the basis of merit or rank list. The rank list will be published by Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Registration Number, Candidates Name, Category, Date of Birth of the candidate is mentioned on the rank list.
Check Out: List of Universities in Delhi
Delhi ITI 2020 Counselling:
Candidates whose name will appear on the merit list will go for counseling round. The schedule of counseling will be published on the official website. No separate intimation regarding the process will be send to the selected contenders. So, applicants must check the schedule on timely basis.
To get more details about Delhi ITI Admission 2020, you can visit the Official Website of Delhi ITI.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|