DGCA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 62 Flight Operations Inspectors Vacancies
Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India has released a vacancy notification of DGCA Recruitment 2023 for filling up 62 vacant posts of Flight Operations Inspectors (FOIs) in different categories on contract basis. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the given link latest by 23rd August, 2023. DGCA Recruitment 2023 related details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Last Date etc are written below as following –
DGCA Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruitment Organization||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Aviation, Government of India|
|Head Quarter Address||Opp. Safdarjung Airport, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110003|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||A-12024/5/2023-RECRUITMENT SECTION-Part (2)/08.08.2023|
|Name of Recruitment||Engagement of Flight Operations Inspectors (FOIs), in various categories, on contract
basis, in the Directorate General of Civil Aviation-regarding
|Name of the Article||DGCA Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Post||Flight Operations Inspectors (FOIs) in Various Categories|
|Total Number of Vacancies||62 Posts|
|Type of Article||Latest Government Job|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Nationals|
|Eligibility Criteria||Read the official Notification Details|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||8th August, 2023 (3 PM)|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Online Submission – 23rd August, 2023 (3 PM)
Last Date to receipt of hard copy – 28th August, 2023
DGCA Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies||Salary|
|Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||05 (UR -01, OBC -02, SC -01, EWS -01)||Rs.9,30,100|
|Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||09 (OBC -05, SC -01, ST -01, EWS -02)||Rs.7,46,000|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane)||36 (UR -05, OBC -14, SC – 08, ST -04, EWS -05)||Rs.5,02,800|
|Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter)||12 (UR -03, OBC -04, SC -03, ST – 01, EWS -01)||Rs.2,82,800|
|Total Number of Vacancies||62 Posts|
DGCA Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have Passed 10+2 or higher qualification like Graduation or Post Graduation etc. with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board of University
Technical Requirements – Please check the Official notification to know Post Wise Essential and Desirable Qualification
Age Limit – Maximum – 58 years as on 08th August, 2023. Age Relaxation in upper limit will be given to only reserved categories as per rules and regulations.
Selection Process – Document Verification and Interview
Tentative Date of Document Verification and Interview – Second / third week of September, 2023.
Type of Job – Contract Basis for a period up to 30/06/2025 or till the FOI attains the age of 65 years or till FOI remains eligible to hold the post performance of the FOIs.
Job Location – Various offices of DGCA.
Required Documents (Enclosures) –
- Certificates in regard of Age proof, Educational Qualification, Experience etc.
- Copy of Indian ATPL/CHPL
- Complete Original log book (at the time of documents verification)
- Details of Total flying experience in the form of CA 39 duly attested by the authorized signatory of the employer (Self attested, in case of unemployed)
- Valid Class I Medical assessment and in case of any limitation it will be subject to approval of Medical Directorate of DGCA.
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR), and Pilot Proficiency Check (PPC) endorsed on License.
- Documents in support of open rating, if any.
- Documents in support of current Examiner / Instructor / Check pilot /QFI or QFI (in category A) from Defence Service.
- Supporting documents for Accident and incident free record in the preceding five year from the date of application (in case record for complete period is not available a self declaration for the same may be submitted.)
- Supporting documents, If any, in support of not being BA positive during last three years (a self declaration for the same be submitted, especially for pilots who were flying abroad.)
- NOC from parent employer (If any)
- Caste Certificate
- Any other documents considered relevant /necessary.
How to Apply for DGCA Recruitment 2023?
Interested Candidates are required to carefully read the full details of official notification of DGCA Recruitment 2023 before applying online to know details about eligibility criteria and how to apply. Suitable and Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through the link given below on this page. Candidates are required to attach scan copy of all required documents in online form. After submission of online application, Candidate are required to send it’s print out hard copy of the application form enclosed with self attested copies of all required documents to the address given below by post. Sealed Envelope containing hard copy of application form must be clearly super scribed the vacancy against which applied for.
Address – Recruitment Section, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003
Important Dates –
Starting Date to Apply Online – 8th August, 2023
Closing Date to Apply Online – 23rd August, 2023 (Wednesday) (3 PM)
Last Date to receipt of hard copy of Application form – 28th August, 2023(Monday) (3 PM)
Important Link –
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link –||Click Here|
|Official Website –||Click Here|