Latest Job Openings in DRDO!! Defence Research and Development Organisation has circulated a vacancy notification as DRDO Recruitment 2021. Job hunters who wish to try their luck against this job opportunity can apply for 15 Consultant posts by submitting DRDO Application Form before 26th February 2021.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Notification – Summary
- Organization Name: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
- Category: DRDO Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Name of the Post: Consultant
- Total No. of Vacancies: 15
- Starting Date to Apply: 27-01-2021
- DRDO Application Form Last Date: 26-02-2021
- Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Ques 1: What are the Available DRDO Vacancies?
Consultant: 15 Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Post Code||No. of Posts||Pay Level of Retired official|
Ques 2: What Qualification is required?
For Recruitment of Consultant vacancy, candidates must possess Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Ques 3: What is Age Limit for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
The Minimum age to apply for DRDO Vacancy is 18 Years and The upper age limits for DRDO Recruitment is given below as per the norms:
- All Category: 65 Years
Ques 4: What is the Selection Process for DRDO 2021 Recruitment?
Selection of contenders will be selected on the basis of Interview & Document Verification.
Ques 5: What is the Salary for DRDO Job Openings?
|Level of Pay in Pay Matrix *||Remuneration||Conveyance Allowance|
|Level 6 & 7 of the Pay Matrix (Equivalent to Pre- revised Pay Scale with GP of Rs. 4,200/- & Rs.4,600/-||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Level 8 to 10 (GP of Rs. 4,800/- to 5,400/-)||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Level 11 (GP of Rs. 6,600/-)||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
|Level 12 and 13 (GP of Rs. 7,600/- to 8,700/-)||Rs. 60,000/-|
More Related Links:
|DRDO Previous Papers||Details|
Ques 6: Process of DRDO Recruitment 2021 Application Form:
To apply against Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment, you need to follow the steps that are given below. Have a look!!
- Go to the official web page of Defence Research and Development Organization that is www.drdo.gov.in
- On left side of homepage, hit on “Careers” link given under the menu bar.
- This will take you on a new window showing various links.
- Now, select “Engagement of retired Government officials as ‘Consultant’ on contract basis” link.
- In few seconds, DRDO Notification will open.
- Go through DRDO Advertisement carefully and ensure eligibility requirements.
- Afterwards, aspirants who want to apply for vacancies need to download DRDO Recruitment 2021 Application Form and fill it with necessary details.
- Also, attach relevant documents, self-attested copies of the same with the DRDO application form.
- At last, Send the fully filled application form to the below given address.
Defence Research & Development Laboratory (DRDL)
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, DRDO,
Ministry of Defence Kanchanbagh,
Download: DRDO Consultant Recruitment Notification
Press Here: DRDO Official Website
- Opening Date to Apply For DRDO Recruitment: 27-01-2021
- End Date to Submit DRDO Application Form: 26-02-2021
Openings in DRDO
Aspirants who wish to join Defence Research and Development Organisation can apply against DRDO Consultant Recruitment. In order to apply for Vacancy in DRDO, aspirants need to ensure the eligibility criteria.
Individuals fulfilling required eligibility norms can apply for Defence Research and Development Organisation Jobs by submitting applications along with required documents before closing date.
Grab Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Visit the official website of Defence Research and Development Organization to gain additional information regarding DRDO Recruitment 2021. Stay connected with recruitmentresult.com to get notified about upcoming DRDO Openings.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|