Latest Job Openings in DRDO GTRE Bengaluru!! Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru under Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has circulated a vacancy notification as DRDO Recruitment 2022. Job searchers who wish to try their luck for this job opportunity can apply for 150 Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice Vacancies by submitting DRDO Application Form on or before the closing date that is 14th March 2022.
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Notification – Summary
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) posts at CABS|
|Organization||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Application Start Date||22-02-2022|
|Application End Date||14-03-2022|
DRDO Vacancies & Essential Qualification:
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||75||A degree in engineering or technology in relevant field (Mechanical/Production/Industrial Production Engg./Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg./ Electricals & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg./Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg./ Metallurgy/Material science/ Civil Engg. or Equivalent) granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees||20||A diploma in engineering or technology at relevant field (Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design, Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation, Computer Science / Engg./Computer Networking) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government/ by a University / by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma. Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/ she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees||25||A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education. (Machinist, Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Welder, Sheet Metal worker, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)). A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in above|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Non Engineering – General Stream)||30||A degree in relevant field (B.Com./ B. Sc. / B.A.) granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament / Educational Institutes established by a State Government / by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government|
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
The Minimum age to apply for DRDO Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment is 18 years and the upper age limit for DRDO Recruitment will be 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as given below.
- For OBC – 30 years
- For SC/ST – 32 years
- For PWD – 37 years
DRDO Selection Process:
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E / B.Tech. / Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice Trainees / ITI Apprentice Trainees / General Stream (B.Com. /B.Sc. / B.A) Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Salary for DRDO Job Openings:
Candidates who get selected for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 will receive below given pay scale from the recruitment authority of Defence Research and Development Organization:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees : Rs.9000/- month
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees : Rs.8000/- month
- ITI Apprentice Trainees : Rs.7000/- month
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Non Engineering – General Stream) : Rs.9000/- month
More Related Links:
|DRDO Previous Papers||Details|
Process of DRDO Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
To apply FOR Defence Research and Development Organization Recruitment, you need to follow the steps that are given below. Have a look!!
- Go to the official web page of Defence Research and Development Organization that is www.drdo.gov.in
- On left side of homepage, hit on “Careers” link given under the menu bar.
- This will take you on a new window showing various links.
- Now, select “Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru invites applications from eligible candidates for apprenticeship training” link
- In few seconds, DRDO Notification will be opened.
- Go through DRDO Advertisement carefully and ensure eligibility requirements.
- Afterwards, aspirants who want to apply for vacancies need to hit “Online Application” link.
- All applicants are required to bring self attested copy of documents mentioned below & its original certificates along with the printout of the application form during document verification / joining.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE, Bengaluru.
- Online Applications after the last date would NOT be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Download: DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification
Press Here: DRDO Official Website
(i) 10thMark sheet and Certificate
(ii) B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI / Degree (B.com. / B.Sc. / B.A) Mark sheets for all semesters / year wise
(iii) Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste Certificate (if applicable)
(v) PWD Certificate (if applicable)
(vi) Photo ID card issued by Govt. of India (Preferably Aadhaar Card)
(vii) EWS certificate (if applicable)
(viii) Two Passport size photographs
(ix) Police Verification Certificate (District Authority)
(x) Medical Fitness Certificate
|Last date of submission of online application forms duly completed in all respects||14th March 2022|
|Publishing of First list of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test in DRDO website||25th March 2022|
|Acceptance by candidates to join GTRE as Apprenticeship Trainee||31st March 2022|
|Interaction with the shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join||11th April 2022 onwards|
|Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates;
• Graduate (B.E / B.Tech. ) / Diploma / ITI & General Stream (B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.A) Apprenticeship Trainees (by E-mail / DRDO Website / SMS) & GTRE Notice Board
|22nd April 2022|
|Probable date of joining Apprenticeship Trainees at GTRE;
• Graduate (B.E / B.Tech.) / Diploma / ITI & General Stream (B.Com. / B.Sc. / B.A) (exact dates of joining shall be intimated along with the result)
|02nd May 2022 onwards|
Openings in DRDO
Aspirants who wish to join Defence Research and Development Organization can apply against DRDO Apprentice Recruitment. In order to apply for Vacancy in DRDO, aspirants need to ensure the eligibility criteria.
Individuals fulfilling required eligibility norms can apply for Defence Research and Development Organization Jobs by submitting applications along with required documents before closing date.
Grab Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Visit the official website of Defence Research and Development Organization to gain additional information regarding DRDO Recruitment 2022. Stay connected with recruitmentresult.com to get notified about upcoming DRDO Openings.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Upcoming Recruitment||Jobs By Qualification|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs In Private Sector|