DU Law Entrance Exam
Delhi University is conducting DU Law Entrance Exam for candidates interested in getting admission in LLB/LLM Courses. To appear in the examination it is also must for candidates to get registered or we can say to fill up the Application forms before the last date.
Well, go through the entire page to know more about DU Law Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria, Paper Pattern, how to fill application form, exam date etc.
Highlights of DU LLB 2021:
|Exam Name||DU LLB|
|Full Form||Delhi University Law Entrance Exam|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Law, Delhi University|
DU Law Entrance Exam 2021
Important Dates of DU LLB 2021:
|Release of DU LLB 2021 Application Form||July 2021|
|Release of DU LLB Admit Card||August 2021|
|DUET 2021 Exam||August 2021|
|Release of DU Law Answer Keys||September 2021|
|Declaration of DU Law Results||September 2021|
|DU Law Counselling Round||September/October 2021|
Colleges accepting DU LLB scores and Seats Intake:
DU Law Entrance Exam is conducted for law centers of Delhi University only. Thus the colleges accepting DU LLB scores are – Campus Law Centre, Law Centre I, and Law Centre II located in Chhatra Marg, Delhi. The category-wise seat for LLB courses offered at all three law centres is as under:
|Category||DU LLB Seats|
|Total No of Seats||2922|
DU Law Entrance Eligibility Criteria
DU Law Entrance Exam Eligibility for For L.L.B Course:
- Applicant who has completed their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent Degree from a recognized University can apply for the examination.
- Applicants appearing must score at least 50% of aggregate marks in their graduation for general category students (45% in case of OBC category and 40% in case of SC/ ST category students)
- Applicants will get relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility arranged for general candidates will be permissible to widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category.
For L.L.M Course:
- Applicant appearing must have completed their L.L.B Degree from the University of Delhi or its equivalent degree from a recognized University to apply for the examination.
- Applicant should score a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks in their L.L.B Degree and 45% in case of students for SC/ ST /OBC category students.
- Applicants who are appearing in the qualifying Degree examination or awaiting the results of any such examination are eligible to appear in the LL.M. Entrance Test but the admission will depend on their securing the minimum eligibility marks prescribed above.
DU Important Links:
|Delhi University Date Sheet||Details|
|Delhi University Counselling||Details|
|Delhi University Entrance Exam Syllabus||Details|
DU Law Admission Criteria:
- The admissions of applicants to the aforesaid programmes shall be made on the grounds of merit attained by them in the LLB or LLM Entrance Test 2021.
- The LL.B/ LL.M. Entrance Test will be held at different examination Centres located in Delhi respectively.
- The aspirant will be issued the Admission Ticket indicating Roll No. and the Examination Centre where he/ she will be required to appear in the Test.
- It’s a must for all applicants to appear as well as qualify this entrance test for admittance to this programme.
DU Law Entrance Application Fee:
- Candidates have to submit the Rs. 500 (for unreserved/OBC category) candidates and Rs. 250 (for SC/ST/PwD category) candidates.
- The application fee can be paid through online (credit card/debit card/internet banking) or offline (NEFT/Demand Draft) mode.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
DU Law Entrance Exam Pattern:
- There will be only one paper containing 175 Multiple-Choice Questions.
- The questions include various sections namely Analytical Abilities, English Language Comprehension, General Knowledge, Legal Awareness and Aptitude.
- Delhi University Law Entrance Exam will be in English language only.
- 4 marks will be for every right answer and 1 mark deducted for every wrong answer.
- If any question is left unanswered, no mark will be provided.
- Delhi University conducts entrance examination in various centers located across Delhi.
|Name of the Exam||Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam|
|Level of the Exam||Postgraduate|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once a year|
|Mode of the Exam||LAN-based CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Medium of the Exam||English|
|Duration of the Exam||Two hours|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for every correct answer, -1 for every wrong answer|
Distribution of Marks Subject Wise:
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks allotted|
|English Language and Comprehension||35||140|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||35||140|
|Legal Awareness and Aptitude||35||140|
Delhi University Law Entrance Exam popularly known as DU L.L.B & L.L.M Entrance Exam. It is a state level exam. It is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in 3 year Bachelor’s Degree in L.L.B and 2 year Master Degree in L.L.M course into different associated colleges. Currently there are more than 3, 50,000 students studying in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses across Delhi.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for Delhi University Law Entrance Exam:
Willing candidates may download the application format from the official website which is www.du.ac.in. Students can apply either through Online or Offline Mode.
- Candidates applying offline mode must fill the form properly and attached all relevant documents and affix a latest passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Application complete in all respects should be forwarded to the To Admission Committee, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 in a sealed envelope super subscribed with “Application for DU Law Entrance Exam”.
- After visiting the Official Website, Applicants must hit the appropriate link for filling up application form.
- Press “Apply Online” link and online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill Online Application Form with mandatory and crucial details.
- Upload scanned essential documents (if required), recent coloured passport size photograph, and digital signature in provided space.
- Take preview of filled application form, and press “Submit” button for submitting application form.
- Get a hard copy of online filled application form for future use.
Press Here For: Delhi University Official Website
Documents required to fill the DU LLB Application Form:
Candidates are required to have the following documents while filling the DU LLB application form.
- Passport-sized photograph
- Scanned signature
- A valid ID proof (Self-attested) – Aadhaar Card/Voter’s Identity Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License
- Class 10 certificate (Self Attested) as the date of birth proof
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Bank details to make the online transaction of fees
Documents to be preserved after successful application:
- Printout of the DU LLB application form 2021
- DU LLB Application Fee receipt copy
- Three to four identical photographs uploaded during DU LLB 2021 Registration
DU Law Admit Card:
- Admit card of individuals will be sent to their correspondence address. Candidates who don’t receive the admit card to their respective address they can obtain the same from the office of Admission Committee in person.
- For the same candidates need to submit two recent photograph and fee of Rs. 50/-. The fact must be kept by students that they will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they don’t have a valid admit card.
- After availing the call letter, candidates need to check all the details given on it. If candidate found any sort of mismatch in the information then he/she can contact the examination authorities.
Details Mentioned on DU LLB Admit Card:
|Candidate’s details||Examination details|
|Name||Details of the exam centre|
|Father and Mother’s Name||Exam city details|
|Date of Birth||Exam Date and Time|
|Application No||Exam day instructions|
|Roll Number||Reporting time|
|Category applied under||–|
|Photo and Signature||–|
DU Law Result 2021:
Delhi University Law Entrance Exam Result will be declared after two months of the entrance examination. Those candidates who will get qualified and avail good DU Law Entrance Exam Scores will become eligible for further procedure i.e. Counselling. We will provide you complete details regarding the same after its official notification will get declared.
Know More About: Law Entrance Exams
DU Law Counselling:
Calls for Counselling procedure will be done on the basis of the ranks scored by candidates in the examination. The final seat allotment will be made according to the web counseling procedure.
Check Official Link to obtain detailed information in concern to DU Law Entrance 2021. Candidates who are satisfied with the details given here on this page and want to keep this page safe may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Documents Required For Counseling||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
1 thought on “DU Law Entrance Exam 2021| LLB Application Form/Eligibility/Exam Date/Pattern”
This is very useful site.Here students all doubt became clear.