FMGE 2020 June Exam Date has been released!! Those candidates who are keen to participate in Foreign Medical Graduate Examination are suggested to check Eligibility from here to submit FMGE Application Form. In order to collect more details regarding FMGE June Exam Date and FMGE Eligibility Criteria, you must check this page.
|Name of the Organization||National Board of Examinations New Delhi|
|Name of exam||Foreign Medical Graduate Examination|
|FMGE Application | Mode: Online||08 Jul, 2020 – 22 Jul, 2020|
|Application Correction | Mode: Online||23 Jul, 2020 – 25 Jul, 2020|
|Correction in application form||10 Aug, 2020 – 12 Aug, 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||24 Aug, 2020|
|FMGE-Screening Test||31 Aug, 2020|
|Declaration of result||20 Sep, 2020 (Tentative)|
FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Must be citizen of India or Overseas citizen of India.
- Should have Primary Medical Qualification, approved by Indian Embassy concerned, to be recognized qualification for enrollment as medical practitioner in India.
- Primary Medical Qualification must be obtained.
- Provide proof/documentary evidence in support of passing final examination on or before the cut-off date.
Candidates those holding an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and seeking for provisional or permanent registration are exempted to give the screening test.
Check Here List Of: Entrance Exam in India
Procedure To Submit FMGE Application Form 2020
To submit FMGE Online Application Form you need to follow the given guidelines:
- Visit the official website that is natboard.edu.in to check FMGE Exam Notification.
- As you reached to the home page, select suitable link of FMGE 2020 Notification.
- Read all relevant details mentioned in the notice to ensure eligibility.
- Thereafter, go to the “FMGE Apply Online” link.
- New users are required to get registered first, so fill FMGE Registration form with all personal and relevant details.
- Then press on “submit” tab to record details.
- Now registered applicants will get users id or password.
- Candidates needs to login with user ID or password.
- Fill up FMGE 2020 Online Application Form with remaining details.
- If required make updates and changes in FMGE 2020 Online Form.
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents and certificate.
- Make payment of fees through valid mode.
- At last recheck details and hit “submit” tab and take printed copy of FMGE Online Form for future use.
FMGE 2020 Apply Online
|FMGE 2020 Notification||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
Documents Required for FMGE Online Registration
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy/Apostiled
- Address Proof (Voter Id/Passport/Driving License)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (certificate of 10th class)
- Copy of the Passport of the Applicant (Front page & Last page-Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Copy of Internship Certificate (if done in Abroad)
- Copy of Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI.
- Copy of Fail Certificate/Result for Ex-candidates
- Equivalence Certificate
FMGE Application Fees
- Fee Mentioned In FMGE Exam Notification: Rs. 5500/-
- Mode of Payment: through credit card/debit card/internet banking
Read Here: Best Career Opportunities
FMGE Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 300 questions will be asked.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part.
- Attempts: There is no limit to appear in the exam.
Pre and Para Clinical Subjects:
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
|General Surgery and Allied Subjects|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
FMGE Syllabus 2020
FMGE Syllabus will be comprised as per the graduate medical education regulations issued by the MCI. Topics included FMGE Syllabus 2020 are Anesthesiology, Orthopedics, Radio diagnosis, Pediatrics and more. Candidates can study these topics and get good marks.
FMGE Admit Card 2020
Candidates can get their FMGE admit card 2020 using the username and password within 24 hours of scheduling of exam at the time of registration. After getting hall ticket make sure all details like name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender, etc, printed in letter is correct or not, in case of any error contact the authority immediately
FMGE Result 2020
Result for FMGE 2020 will be declared through online mode 20 Sep, 2020 at official site. Candidates who will score 150 marks out of 300 marks will only be considered pass.
Check Here: Best Study Apps for College Students
FMGE 2020 Cutoff Marks
National Board of Examinations sets the FMGE Cutoff Marks. Those appearing for FMGE 2020 will have to score a minimum 150 marks out of 300 in the main exam to be eligible for the after process. Candidates must score more than the minimum qualifying marks to clear the FMGE 2020 Exam.
FMGE Test Centers:
Students May Also Search Related to:
- FMGE Exam Question Papers
- FMGE Exam Eligibility
- FMGE Login 2020
- FMGE Exam Date 2020
- FMGE Books
- FMGE Date 2020
- FMGE Exam Fees
- FMGE Form
- FMGE Hall Ticket
- FMGE June 2020 Update
- FMGE Notification
- FMGE Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates those who want to attain more details related to FMGE Application Form June 2020 then must go through the official link. For latest updates and any upcoming interesting facts keep visiting to our site regularly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||List of Fake Universities|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|