NTA GPAT Question Papers
National Testing Agency conducts GPAT examination for admission into M. Pharm course. Candidates appearing for the upcoming examination must download NTA GPAT Question Papers PDF as GPAT Previous Year Question Papers plays an important role in the preparation of entrance test.
Solve the given online GPAT Sample Papers and get familiar with the exam pattern and marking scheme of the examination.
GPAT 2022 Exam Overview:
|Name of the examination||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of the examination||Postgraduate|
|Frequency of the examination||Annual|
|Courses Offered||M. Pharm and equivalent courses|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Duration of examination||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Total number of questions||125|
|Number of participating institutes||841 institutes|
|Subjects/sections||Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Chemistry (Medicinal/ Organic/ Inorganic), Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence / Pharmaceutical Management/ Microbiology|
By referring GPAT Previous Year Question Papers, candidates can prepare for the examination section wise and learn the concepts behind it while solving the asked questions. Individuals who can do regular practice from GPAT Question Papers, their chances of scoring good marks increases and they will get admission in top M. Pharm colleges.
NTA GPAT Question Papers
GPAT Previous Year Papers PDF:
|Year||Exam Date/Shift||Previous Year Paper|
|2020||24-01-2020 (Shift 2)||Download|
|2019||28-01-2019 (Shift 2)||Download|
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Pattern:
GPAT Exam is conducted Computer-based and time duration is of 3 hours. GPAT Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
|Exam mode||Computer Based Online Test|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Number of questions||125|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Mark for correct Answer||4|
|Mark for incorrect Answer||-1|
Subjects included in GPAT Syllabus 2022:
|4||Human Anatomy and Physiology|
|6||Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics|
|10||Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics|
|15||Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy|
Download Section Wise: GPAT Syllabus by NTA
How to download the GPAT 2022 Question Papers?
- Applicants need to visit the official website of National Testing Agency i.e. www.nta.ac.in
- Press on “Downloads” link appearing on the menu bar of the home page.
- A new page will be opened up, select year, exam type and paper name from the drop down list.
- After that, hit on “Search” button.
- GPAT Old Question Papers as per exam date and shift wise will appear on your computer screen.
- Download GPAT Question Papers and prepare for the upcoming examination.
Official Link: Download GPAT Previous Exam Papers PDF
Memory-based question of GPAT
Candidates can go through the previous year’s memory-based questions of the GPAT exam below.
- Mesh size in lycopodium spore method is ….?
- The pungency of zingiber rhizomes due to which components?
- pH calculation by Henderson hasselbalch 0.1M NaOH 50ml in 100ml 0.1M ch3cooH..pka acetic acid was given
- What is the full SFI index?
- What is the HPMC use?
- What is the Biological source of shellac?
- Wolf Kisner reaction was given …… identification of that reaction
- HNO3+H2So4 =?
- Size of lycopodium spores
- Aneurysm is ….?
- Amylopectin reacts with iodine gives ….. color?
- Clotting factors activated by Vitamin K are….?
- Identify the reaction order given (there may be the 2nd order equation)
- Calculation of Css I.V…equation (from biopharmaceutics section)
- Scavenger cell also called?
- Graves disease causes?
- Identify Alpha 1 blockers?
- Characteristics of microemulsion are …?
- Pair of alpha2 blockers
- Timolol structure
- Von Gierke’s disease occurs due to?
- Hospital formulary question
- Medline databases are?
- Identify false statement on Calcitriol
- 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor?
- Soda ash also called as?
- Antiviral property of neem due to?
- What is ELISA?
- Identify differentiated product from paracetamol, Zantac, ranitidine, isoniazid
- pM indicators used in ??
- Non-Newtonian viscometer
- Travelers diarrhea treated with?
- Which one of the following is not anti Tb drug ( streptomycin, gentamicin, isoniazid, clotrimazole )
- What is Suture?
- Avicel is also known as?
- Carboxymethyl cellulose used in tablets?
- Purpose of barometric leg in jet condenser?
- Uses of the chemical compound obtained from red scill ( rodenticide )
- Is microscopy observed in Alzheimer’s disease?
- To identify a protein, which probe is used?
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – GPAT Question Papers 2022, 21, 20, 19, 18:
Question 1: Who is the competent authority to release GPAT question paper 2022?
Answer: National Testing Agency is the authority competent to release the GPAT 2022 question papers and response sheet
Question 2: How authorities will prepare GPAT question paper 2022?
Answer: Authorities while preparing the question paper of GPAT, take care that questions should be asked from all the sections of the syllabus.
Question 3: Why GPAT question paper 2022 is important?
Answer: The GPAT 2022 question papers of the M.Pharm entrance exam can be used to practise as well as understand the difficulty level of the exam and to know the type of questions asked.
Question 4: What are the benefits of solving GPAT question paper 2022?
Answer: Aspirants can have an idea about the repeated questions or trend of questions being asked over the last years in the exam.
Benefits of Solving GPAT Question Papers 2022:
Candidates can identify their weaker areas while solving the previous exam papers. By regular practicing from the question paper, confidence level of the candidates will be increased. Speed, time management, accuracy are some of the important factors that will develop in the candidates, if they do regular practice from the question papers and this will benefits a lot at the time of actual examination.
So, participants are suggested to download the given GPAT Question Papers PDF and thoroughly practice from there. All the details mentioned on this page about GPAT 2022 examination is well written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Quiz for Students||GPAT Result|
|Microbiology Questions and Answers||Biochemistry Questions and Answers|
|Entrance Exams in India||How Do Toppers Study?|