Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
Apply Online for GDS 2558 Vacancies!!! 10th Pass out candidates are excited to hear that Chhattisgarh and Kerala Postal Circle has released Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Notification with the intention to hire most eligible and deserving contenders for filling up GDS Job Vacancy. Check all details for Indian Post Vacancy and submit application before deadline.
So, don’t miss this golden opportunity if you fulfill all the required eligibility norms and apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021. To obtain complete details regarding Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021, go through this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
|Name of The Organization||India Post (Bharatiya Dak Vibhag)|
|No. of Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy||2558|
|Name of the indian Postal Circle GDS Vacancy||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job Category||Chhattisgarh and Kerala postal circle|
|Educational Qualifications for Chhattisgarh and Kerala postal circles Recruitment||10th Pass|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Apply Online||07-04-2021|
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
- Gramin Dak Sevak
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
Distribution of Gramin Dak Sevak 2558 Vacancies:
GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in Chhattisgarh and Kerala postal Circle, individuals should have secondary school examination pass certificate of 10th standard conducted by any recognized board of school education.
- Appliers must have computer knowledge and should have completed basic computer training certificate for minimum 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Those candidates who passed the 10th class examination in the first attempt will be given more preference for Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment.
Check Latest: 10th Pass Jobs
Age Limit ):
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Age Relaxation:
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Fee:
- Candidates belonging to OC / OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 100/- at any identified Post Offices given in official notification as application fee for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment.
- SC / ST category appliers are exempted from payment of Application Fee for GDS Job Vacancy.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
Salary Details of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs:
After the completion of Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process, appointed candidates on GDS Recruitment will get an impressive and satisfying salary from the organization.
Check Out Complete Pay Scale: Gramin Dak Sevak Salary
Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process:
- On the basis of automatic generated Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List on the basis of 10th class marksheet, the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Process will be done.
- No weightage will be granted for higher educational qualification.
- On the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the GDS Selection Process.
Required Details at the time of filling Application Form:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Check Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
Guidelines to Apply for GDS Jobs:
Follow below given simple steps to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Visit to the official website that is appost.in/gdsonline to apply for GDS Vacancies.
- Now from home page follow “Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi postal circles” visible at the left side and press on link.
- Gramin Dak Sevak Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- You need read complete details given in GDS Notification carefully.
- Once you read Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification you need to revisit to previous page to apply for GDS Vacancy.
- Afterwards, hit on “Apply Online” link given under “Quick Links” section to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy.
- Fill Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application form carefully with entire details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualification etc as asked in GDS Online Form.
- Recheck all the details filled in GDS Online Application Form carefully
- Afterwards you are required to hit on “SUBMIT” button for final completion of Gramin Dak Sevak Application form.
- Save your application number and password from Gramin Dak Sevak Online Form for future references.
- Don’t forget to retain a print out of GDS Application Form.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Start of Registration and Fee Payment||08-03-2021|
|End of Registration and Fee Payment||07-04-2021|
|Start of GDS Online Application||08-03-2021|
|End of GDS Online Application||07-04-2021|
GDS Recruitment Notification 2021 Links
|GDS Online Registration Link||Press Here|
|GDS Fee Payment Link||Press Here|
|GDS Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|List of Post Offices for Offline Fee Payment||Press Here|
|GDS Official Notification PDF|
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details about Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 You may subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates directly to your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|