GSEB Question Papers
Candidates who are going to appear in the Gujarat Board Class 9/10/11/12 Exam must download the GSEB Question Papers. With the help of Gujarat Board Question Papers, candidates will be able to know the type of questions that can be asked in exam. Also, GSEB Sample Paper or GSEB Blueprint will let you the exam scheme and pattern which will help you in exam preparation.
Gujarat Board Sample Papers: Highlights
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Groups||Arts, Science & Commerce|
|Medium||Gujarati, Hindi & English Medium|
GSEB Question Papers
For Class 9th/10th/11th/12th
GSEB Class 9 Question Papers
GSEB Class 10th Question Papers
GSEB Question Papers 2021 for Class 12th (General):
GSEB Question Papers 2021 for Class 12th (Science):
Gujarat Board Model Question and Answers
Q-1.The dimension of magnetic field in M, L, T and C (Coulomb) is given as
Q-2. Consider a uniform square plate of side ‘a’ and mass ‘m’. The moment of inertia of this plate about an axis perpendicular to its plane and passing through one of its corners is
- 4/6 ma2
- 3/4 ma2
- 2/3 ma2
- 1/5 ma2
Q-3. A body of mass m = 3.513 kg is moving along the x-axis with a speed of 5.00 ms−1. The magnitude of its momentum is recorded as
- 17.6 kg ms−1
- 17.565 kg ms−1
- 17.56 kg ms−1
- 17.57 kg ms−1
Q-4. A block of mass 0.50 kg is moving with a speed of 2.00 m/s on a smooth surface. It strikes another mass of 1.00 kg and then they move together as a single body. The energy loss during the collision is
- 0.16 J
- 1.00 J
- 0.67 J
- 0.34 J
Q-5. An experiment is performed to find the refractive index of glass using a travelling microscope. In this experiment distance are measured by
- a vernier scale provided on the microscope
- a standard laboratory scale
- a meter scale provided on the microscope
- a screw gauage provided on the microscope
Read Out: Board Exam Preparation Tips
Q-6. Devaluation of a currency means
- reduction in the value of a currency vis-a-vis major internationally traded currencies
- permitting the currency to seek its worth in the international market
- fixing the value of the currency in conjunction with the movement in the value of a basket of pre-determined currencies
- fixing the value of currency in multilateral consultation with the IMF, the World Bank and major trading partners
Q-7. Planets do not twinkle because
- they emit light of a constant intensity
- their distance from the earth does not change with time
- they are very far away from the earth resulting in decrease in intensity of light
- they are nearer to earth and hence we receive a greater amount of light and, therefore minor variations in the intensity are not noticeable
Q-8.Two full turns of the circular scale of a screw gauge cover a distance of 1 mm on its main scale. The total number of divisions on the circular scale is 50. Further, it is found that the screw gauge has a zero error of − 0.03 mm while measuring the diameter of a thin wire, a student notes the main scale reading of 3 mm and the number of circular scale divisions in line with the main scale as 35. The diameter of the wire is
- 3.32 mm
- 3.73 mm
- 3.67 mm
- 3.38 mm
Q-9. A bomb of mass 16 kg at rest explodes into two pieces of masses of 4 kg and 12 kg. The velocity of the 12 kg mass is 4 ms−1. The kinetic energy of the other mass is
- 96 J
- 144 J
- 288 J
- 192 J
Q.10. Six bells commence tolling together and toll at intervals of 2, 4, 6, 8 10 and 12 seconds respectively. In 30 minutes, how many times do they toll together ?
Q.11. The greatest number of four digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40 and 75 is:
Q.12. Present ages of Sameer and Anand are in the ratio of 5 : 4 respectively. Three years hence, the ratio of their ages will become 11 : 9 respectively. What is Anand’s present age in years?
- Cannot be determined
Q.13. Ayesha’s father was 38 years of age when she was born while her mother was 36 years old when her brother four years younger to her was born. What is the difference between the ages of her parents?
- 2 years
- 4 years
- 6 years
- 8 years
Q.14. A person’s present age is two-fifth of the age of his mother. After 8 years, he will be one-half of the age of his mother. How old is the mother at present?
- 32 years
- 36 years
- 40 years
- 48 years
Q.15. The age of father 10 years ago was thrice the age of his son. Ten years hence, father’s age will be twice that of his son. The ratio of their present ages is:
- 5 : 2
- 7 : 3
- 9 : 2
- 13 : 4
More Important Links Related To GSEB
|GSEB SSC Hall Ticket||Gujarat Board Syllabus|
|GSEB HSC Result||GSEB SSC Result|
|GSEB SSC Time Table||GSEB HSC Time Table|
|Gujarat Board textbook|
How to check GSEB Sample Papers?
Candidates may follow these steps to reach at the destination that is old examination paper.
- First of all visit the official website of the organization.
- Official website is www.gseb.org
- At the home page there is a tab name as “Students”.
- When you move your cursor on it, a drop down list will open.
- Choose the “question bank” option in that list.
- Again two options will open name as “Gujarati medium and English medium”
- Choose language and class as per your desire.
- You will be reached at your destination easily.
Official Link: GSEB Question Paper
Gujarat Board Question Papers
Check GSEB Sample Papers for Class 9th/10th/11th/12th here!!! Download Gujarat Board Model Paper to know about the important questions as well as the marking scheme. You may download Class Wise GSEB Sample Question Papers PDF with the help of this page.