How to Prepare For IBPS Exam
Nowadays, everyone has a desire to be a part of government Bank. So, to fulfill this dream every candidate prepare for IBPS competitive examinations. At the time of preparation, the question arises in candidate mind that “how to prepare for IBPS Exam” for PO/Clerk/ RRB/SO exam. To get answer of this question you need to read this article. Here we give IBPS 3 Months Study Plan for candidates who want to crack the IBPS exam in first attempt.
There are many candidates who are preparing for IBPS Exam without any coaching. It’s not difficult; aspirants just need to do self study which is very essential and also do practice regularly. In the below part of this article, we also give IBPS Exam dates released by Institute of banking personal selection. Check Now!!!
IBPS Important Dates:
|RRBs – CRP RRB-X (Office Assistants) and CRP RRB-X (Officers)|
|Preliminary Examination||Office Assistants and Officer Scale I :|
|Single Examination||Officers Scale II & III : 24.09.2022|
|PSBs – CRP CLERK-XI, CRP PO/MT-XI & CRP SPL-XI|
|Clerks||28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022|
|Probationary Officers||15, 16, 22 Oct 2022|
|Specialist Officers||24th & 31st December 2022|
|Clerks||08th October 2022|
|Probationary Officers||26th November 2022|
|Specialist Officers||January 2023|
How to Prepare For IBPS Exam
How Many Exam Conducted By IBPS?
There are various exams which are conducted for giving recruitment opportunity as per the post-
3 Months Study Plan for PO/Clerk/ RRB/SO
We are providing some week wise topics for 03 months, that you have to cover to crack the IBPS examination, please have a look..!!
- In the starting week of study you should covers the topics like Simplification, Profit & Loss, Speed, Time & Distance (Relative Speed, Partial speed & Average Speed).
- After completing the above mentioned topics, you should covers the topics like Coding-Decoding in Fictitious Language, Puzzles, Data Sufficiency.
- In the second week, you should give time to English subjects and topics like Reading Comprehension (with more emphasis on economy & banking related topics.), Para jumbles, Phrase Replacement.
- Percentages, Averages, Problems on Trains, Boats & Streams, Time & Work, Mixture Problems
Download Free: IBPS Question Papers
- Family Tree (Blood Relations), Puzzles, Mathematical Inequalities, Double line up.
- Reading Comprehension (with more emphasis on economy & banking related topics.), Error Spotting
- Ordering & Ranking, Direction & Distance, Scheduling, Linear and circular arrangement, blood relations.
- Reading Comprehension (other topics), Grammar and Vocabulary, Sentence correction
- Profit & Loss, Quadratic Equations, Polynomials & Number Systems, Linear Equations in one or two variables + Ratio Proportions.
START Practice With: Bank Online Test
- Linear Equations in one or two variables, Ratio problems, Mixture problems, Mensuration- -2D and -3D
- Coding & Decoding in Fictitious Language, Puzzles, Data Sufficiency.
- Reading Comprehension (with more emphasis on economy & banking related topics.), Para jumbles, Phrase Replacement
- Mensuration (mixed problems), Simple and compound interest, Data interpretation, Permutation and Combination, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Sufficiency, Number series
Read Here: IBPS Exam Calendar
- Family Tree (Blood Relations), Puzzles, Mathematical Inequalities, Double line up, Ordering & Ranking, Direction & Distance, Scheduling, Linear and circular arrangement, blood relations
Reading Comprehension (with more emphasis on economy & banking related topics.), Error Spotting, Para jumbles, Reading Comprehension (Social Issues + Technology), Fill in the blanks
Twelve and Thirteen Week:
- You should do Mock tests practice and revision as much as you can.
IBPS Preparation Books:
There are various IBPS books available at book stores for the preparation of entrance exam. Here you can see the name of books which may help you preparation for bank exam:
|Name of Book||Author|
|Objective English 4 Edition||Thorpe|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S Aggarwal|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal|
|MCQ’s on computer fundamental||Alok Kumar|
|Banking Awareness||Arihant Publishers|
|Solved Papers Bank PO Exam||Arihant Experts|
|Objective Computer Awareness||R. Pillai|
|IBPS Bank Clerk Success Master Common Written Examination||Arihant Experts|
|Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO/MT Exam||Disha Experts|
|50 Practice Sets IBPS Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam||Arihant Experts|
|Objective Marketing Aptitude||Arihant Experts|
|State Bank of India & Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam||Arihant Experts|
|Associate Banks of SBI PO Exam||Arihant Experts|
|General Knowledge 2015||Manohar Pandey|
|The Complete Success Package: Bank PO Recruitment Examination||Anju Agarwal|
|Banking Awareness (Old Edition)||Arihant Experts|
|Banking Awareness for SBI/IBPS Bank Clerk/PO/SO/RRB & RBI exams||Disha Experts|
|BANK PO ENGLISH CHAPTERWISE SOLVED PAPERS (E) (OLD EDITION)||Kiran Prakashan|
IBPS Preparation Tips
- Model papers are very useful, candidates should download the model papers or IBPS previous year question papers which are available online.
- Sample Papers gives idea about the exam pattern, type of questions and marking scheme which helps in preparing well for exam.
Check Out: IBPS Notification
Candidates should take help from magazines which are specially made for banking preparation.
There are many books which are available on the topics of current affairs, latest happening and gives previous year question papers and model papers to qualify for competitive exams.
These books helps in increasing general knowledge about current topics related to Economy, Political sector, industrial sector, Banking Sector and more.
Get Latest: IBPS RRB Syllabus
List of Books:
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Jagran Josh
- Success Mirror
- Competition Success Review
- Competition Master
- Samanya Gyan Darpan
Internet is the most useful way to search about any topic. It gives complete information regarding bank, its latest policies and rates which are issued by RBI.
Internet is the best medium to search about bank. Find complete information regarding history of bank, types of banks and their rates.
Current RBI Rates:
|Reverse Repo Rate||7%|
- Read Newspaper like Economic Times, Financial express etc. daily.
- It helps in collecting information regarding latest economic and financial policies and mark the useful information for making notes.
What Is The Meaning Of Preparation?
Many applicants preparing for competitive examination but they are not aware how to prepare for these competitive examination. Candidates need to give 01 hour at least per subject.
Before starting the preparation, candidates should check the IBPS exam pattern and the selection criteria. After that you should start the preparation accordingly. For more details about How to Prepare For IBPS Exam, read the below section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Prepare notes by gathering information through online, magazines, newspapers and more. It will help in preparation about the topics related to general knowledge, current affairs and computers.
These are the sources which helps in solving the problem of How To Prepare For IBPS (PO/ SO/ Clerk) Exam.