Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has invited applications for the HPCL Recruitment 2021. There are total 200 vacant Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Instrumentation Engineer Posts. Online application form can be filled till 15-04-2021. Candidates who have the required qualification for the Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment must apply before last date.
HPCL Engineer Answer Key Released Now- Download Here
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the HPCL Answer Key 2021 on its official website @ www.hindustanpetroleum.com. So, candidates who have appeared in the HPCL Recruitment Examination, was held on 11-08-2021 and 12-08-2021 with all the covid-19 precautions at various centres can now download Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Exam Answer Key simply from this page.
Here on this page we have also given the direct link to download HPCL Exam Answer Key for Engineer positions and step by step guidelines to view examination solutions. So, candidate who have participated in examination and keenly waiting for their exam solutions can now check and get their answer solutions from here.
Hindustan Petroleum Limited Recruitment: Important Links
|HPCL Engineer Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|HPCL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online||Apply Here|
|HPCL Careers||Check Here|
|HPCL Official Website||Check Here|
|HPCL Syllabus||Check Here|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment- Highlights
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Instrumentation Engineer|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Application Start Date||03-03-2021|
HPCL Vacancy 2021:
|Mechanical Engineer||120||Degree (Mechanical, Mechanical & Production Engg)|
|Civil Engineer||30||Degree (Civil Engg.)|
|Electrical Engineer||25||Degree (Electrical, Electrical &|
|Instrumentation Engineer||25||Degree (Instrumentation, Control & Electronics Engg.)|
What Qualifications are required for HPCL Vacancies?
Qualification must be 4-year full time regular engineering course from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBCNC/EWS Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, under the relevant engineering stream as mentioned above only.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What is the Age Criteria for HPCL Engineer Recruitment?
Age of candidates should reside between 18 years to 25 years. Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBCNC, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBCNC) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates.
What Salary is offered for HPCL Job Vacancy?
Candidates who will get selected for Engineer Posts will receive ₹50000-₹160000/- from the authority of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
What will be the hiring process for HPCL Job?
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Computer Based test, Group Task, Personal Interview etc.
- All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2 parts.
- General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test.
- Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the applied position.
Check Here:- Interview Questions and Answers
How much is the Application fee for HPCL Recruitment?
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- UR, OBCNC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹1180/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹1000/- + GST@18% i.e. ₹180/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- Payment Mode: Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking: On paying application fee online, the payment status will automatically change to “Your Transaction is successfully completed”, on successful receipt of fees.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021?
- Logon to the official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd which is www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Press “Careers” tab which is available in the menu bar of homepage.
- Further hit ‘View Available Positions’ button.
- The New page will display a list of latest HPCL Vacancies.
- Look for the HPCL Recruitment Notification for Engineer Roles.
- Read the detailed HPCL Advertisement and ensure the requisite eligibility conditions.
- If eligible, then press “Apply Here” link given there.
- Fill the HPCL Online Application Form
- Attach all the supporting documents with the Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment Online Form.
- Recheck HPCL Online Application Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- At last, you can keep a hard copy of online submitted HPCL Application Form for further references.
What are the applying dates for HPCL Recruitment?
- Commencement of online application: 03-03-2021
- Last date to apply online: 15-04-2021 till 23:59 hrs
Check Out: Best State Government Jobs
HPCL Engineer Recruitment
Applications are invited for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Recruitment 2021 to fill up the positions of Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Instrumentation Engineer. Those who are keen to apply for HPCL Job openings can check all the eligibility conditions furnished in the above section.
Those who satisfy the requisite eligibility norms can fill up the online applications by pressing the direct link provided in the upper part of this page. The closing date to submit applications for Hindustan Petroleum Vacancies is 15-04-2021.
More Details regarding HPCL Recruitment 2021 are available at the Official Website Also. For more details regarding the same or others, you need to be in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On