HSEE Question Paper
IIT Madras has announced the date of Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE-2020) i.e. 28th July 2020. So, applicants can download HSEE Question Paper PDF of previous years i.e. 2019, 2018, 2017 to get an idea about the test pattern, type of questions, weightage as per the topic and other important points for better preparation of exam.
HSEE-2020 is conducted for admission of eligible candidates to master degree programme to the academic year 2020-21. We are providing direct link of downloading the HSEE Model Question Papers in the below section, you can also read the steps of downloading HSEE Previous Year Question Papers from the official website.
HSEE Question Paper
Download HSEE Question Papers PDF:
|Year||HSEE Question Paper|
|2019||2019 Question Paper|
|2018||2018 Question Paper|
|2017||2017 Question Paper|
How to Download HSEE Question Paper 2020?
For downloading HSEE Previous Year Papers, candidates nee to follow the given instructions:
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website i.e. hsee.iitm.ac.in
- After that on home page, move towards the lower section.
- Press on “Past Question Papers” link mentioned under the “Examination” section.
- A new page will be opened up, having HSEE Question Paper of past years.
- Download the PDF file and prepare accordingly for the exam.
Press Here: HSEE Last Year Papers Official Link
These are the cities where HSEE-2020 examination will take place.
HSEE 2020 Exam Details:
To score good marks in examination, candidates must prepare as per the scheduled exam pattern and syllabus provided by IIT Madras. After doing preparation from the given exam structure, candidates can do practice from the HSEE Question Paper of past years, as it will help them in knowing their preparation status.
HSEE Exam Pattern:
Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination is divided into two parts i.e. Part-I and Part-II.
- Part-I includes English, Analytical and Quantitative Ability and General Studies.
- Part-II includes essay writing.
Weightage of Part-I Exam:
|Part-I||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions||2½ hour i.e. 150 minutes|
Download Detailed: HSEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Importance of HSEE 2020 Question Papers:
- After doing preparation of entrance examination, if candidate can solve the previous year papers, then it will improve their performance at the examination time.
- Applicants will know about the difficulty level and section wise weightage of topics by solving the previous pear paper.
- Contenders will know that how much they had prepared and how much portion is left for preparation by solving the HSEE Question Paper.
Tips to prepare for HSEE 2020 Exam:
1) Go through the complete paper pattern and syllabus to know the exam structure.
2) Solve previous year papers for improvement and scoring good marks.
3) After solving the past year papers, go for HSEE Mock Test.
4) Make short notes at the time of preparation, as these notes will help in last minute revision.
5) Read the topics in depth and understand thoroughly for better knowledge.
New Revised Exam Dates are given here:
|Online Application Submission Date||From Dec 11, 2019 to 22-23 Jan 2020|
|Admit Card Download Date||March 18, 2020|
|Examination Date for HSEE-2020||April 19, 2020|
July 28, 2020
|Declaration of Result on HSEE Website||May 15, 2020|
Press Here: HSEE Official Website
We the team of recruitmentresult.com hopes that the information provided above about HSEE Question Paper 2020 is useful for the applicants who are going to appear in the entrance examination. Stay in touch with us for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Study Apps for Students||Percentages|
|HCF and LCM||Time And Work Questions|