Online applications are invited by Haryana Staff Selection Commission for HSSC Recruitment 2021 to fill up 697 Gram Sachiv Vacancies. Candidates who fulfill the required eligibility for the HSSC Jobs can apply for same by filling online application form before last date that is 22nd March 2021.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: Highlights
- Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
- Total No. of Vacancy: 697
- Name of the Post: Gram Sachiv Posts
- Mode of Application : Online.
- Last date: 22-03-2021
- Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in
- Job Location : Haryana.
HSSC Vacancy Distribution:
Gram Sachiv: 697 Posts
Check Here: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
What are the Eligibility criteria for Haryana SSC Recruitment?
Candidates who are going to apply for Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment must have Graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent. Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or Higher
Avail Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
What is the Age Limit for Haryana HSSC Recruitment?
Candidates should be between 17 to 42 years of age to be able to apply for the HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment.
How much is the HSSC Application Fee?
Candidates applying for HSSC Recruitment need to pay application fees as follows:
- Male and Female Non Resident of Haryana- Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana resident only – Rs. 50/-
- Male SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – Rs. 25/-
- Female SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – Rs. 13/-
- SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only – No Fee
How to Pay Application Fee?
Pay the Application Fee for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site or Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or eChallan while applying online.
More Links Related To HSSC
|HSSC Result||Get Here|
|HSSC Answer Key||Get Here|
|HSSC Admit Card||Get Here|
|HSSC Syllabus||Get Here|
What is the Selection Procedure for HSSC Haryana Police Recruitment?
Candidates who fulfilled required eligibility criteria for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment will get selected on the basis of written examination which will be conducted by the examination authority of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
What is the Pay Scale for HSSC Jobs?
Those Candidates who get selected for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment will get pay scale of Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/- from the recruitment authority of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
How to apply for Haryana Police SSC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit official website of the Organization which is www.hssc.gov.in for HSSC Apply Online.
- Further hit on “Advertisements” tab that is available on the menu bar of the home page for HSSC Recruitment 2021.
- Select advertisement according to post.
- Go through the Haryana SSC Notification thoroughly.
- After reading the HSSC Notification, if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria, revisit the home page.
- Hit on the “Apply Online link”, that will be present on the same page.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Keep the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and also for Reprinting of your online filled application form and eChallan form.
- Complete the Haryana SSC Apply Online Procedure by submitting the online form.
- According to the HSSC Latest Vacancy Notification, candidates need to submit all the documents according to the size prescribed.
- After completing the HSSC Application Form recheck the details you have entered.
- Hit on the submit tab and then take a print out of HSSC Application Form.
- Finally keep HSSC Online Application Form safe for further use.
Haryana SSC Recruitment 2021 Important Links:
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications i.e. Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF certificate alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
What are the Dates for HSSC Recruitment?
|Date of publication||05-03-2021|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||08-03-2021|
|Closing date for submission of online application||22-03-2021|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||25-03-2021|
|HSSC Examination Schedule||Notified Later|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released official advertisements for HSSC Recruitment to fill up 697 Gram Sachiv Vacancies. The process to fill Aspirants holding the required qualification in the concerned subjects can apply for the HSSC Recruitment 2021 before the closing of application process.
You can read the detailed HSSC Notification by pressing the official Advt. links given above. For all the latest updates regarding the recruitment activities, keep visiting our web portal. If you have any problem regarding the above mentioned information, do write your query in the below mentioned comment box against HSSC Recruitment 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs By Qualification|