Students can check details of IBSAT Registration 2021 from this page!!! Registration for IBSAT 2021 will be started soon. Individuals who are interested to take admission in IBS Campuses can apply online before the last date. Candidates are suggested to scroll down this page for acquiring more details regarding IBSAT Exam Notification and IBSAT Exam Dates.
Highlights of IBSAT 2021:
|Exam Name||ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Courses Offered||MBA and PGPM|
|IBS Campuses||Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dehradun,|
Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune
|IBS Helpline||1800 425 55 66 77|
IBSAT Registration Criteria
For 2 year Management Program:
- Candidates must have possessed Graduation (any discipline) with minimum 50% marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- Applying contenders for IBSAT Registration 2021 should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Remember, those who are not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2021.
- There is a good news; those who are in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply (complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments).
- IBSAT Registration 2021 will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility
- Candidates have to submit the proof of graduation within the mentioned last date.
For PhD Program:
- Applying individuals for IBSAT Registration 2021 should be Graduate (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and completed Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with at least 55% marks. Or
- You must have possessed Post graduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with minimum 55% marks. Or
- Aspirants having Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with at least 55% marks can also apply.
- Remember, you should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis) for IBSAT Registration 2021.
Read Here: IBSAT Complete Details
IBSAT Selection Procedure 2021
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of IBSAT/GMAT/NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score card. Those who get qualified under it will undergo further assortment process which is Group Discussion and Personal Interview at IBS Hyderabad in February/March 2021. Remember, final selection is based on past academic record and performance of aspirant in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to prepare for Group Discussion?|
IBSAT Admission Process 2021
IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
CAT/ GMAT / NMAT
- GMAT/NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2019 onwards) are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2021. Candidates with GMAT®, NMAT by GMACTM or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2021.
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2021 / GMAT®/ NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2019 onwards) for admission to the following programs:
- MBA program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- PGPM(Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon,
- IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses
Important Things To Be Noted!!!
MBA program is offered by IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur while PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program is offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses for granting admissions.
Direct Links Related to IBSAT – Must Check
|IBSAT Sample Papers||Details|
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2021:
It is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education. This test is basically conducted for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
- It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions.
- Time duration for IBSAT Paper is of 2 hours.
- The main motto of it is to test applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
- There are total 125 questions and there is a total of 25% weightage specified for the exam in admission procedure.
- There is no provision of negative marking in the examination.
IBSAT Paper Pattern
|Data sufficiency and|
IBSAT Registration Fee 2021:
|Campus Wise||Fee Details|
|IBS Hyderabad||Rs. 7.00 lakhs per annum|
|IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur||Rs. 2.835 lakhs per annum|
|IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru,|
IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon,
IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune
|Rs.4.05 lakhs per annum|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card?
How to Fill IBSAT Online Application Form?
IBSAT Registration – Online Method:
For getting IBSAT Registration, follow these simple guidelines.
- Eligible aspirants may visit the official website which is www.ibsindia.org
- Home page will open up in front of you.
- Hit on “Admission” tab displayed at top menu bar.
- At new page, read out detailed IBSAT Registration Notification in appropriate manner.
- Contenders meeting eligibility criteria may hit on “Apply Online” link displayed over there. We have placed direct link so that you do not encounter any trouble while filling IBSAT Application form.
- Those who are new to it, may fill IBSAT Registration Form by entering all details like First name, last name, date of birth, nationality etc.
- If you had filled the IBS Registration details earlier, but did not proceed to payment, please enter your registered email id in box displayed there.
- After putting all details in IBSAT Online Form, you may hit on “proceed” button.
- Attach all the required documents / certificates, passport size photo graph if needed.
- Make payment of your IBSAT Registration Fee through debit card or credit card.
- Hit on submit button for submission of IBSAT Online Application Form.
- Acquire a hard copy of IBS Application Form for future need.
Press Here: Apply Online Link
IBSAT Registration 2021 – Offline Method:
Aspirants who buy application form through nearest IBS marketing offices may apply by submitting the IBSAT Application Form through offline process. BSAT/PGPM bulletin is available at marketing offices.
You may locate your nearest branch by hitting on links placed on its official website and purchase the Bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash. Just fill application form with required details and attach Xerox copies of all documents then send it to the respective address.
IBSAT Registration 2021 Contact Details:
|Contact||IBS Admissions Office 65, Nagarjuna Hills Punjagutta|
Hyderabad – 500082 Telangana
|Telephone Board||040 – 23440963|
|Toll Free||1800 425 55 66 77|
IBSAT Registration Dates 2021:
|IBSAT application form date of release||1st week of July 2021|
|IBSAT application form last date||2nd week of December 2021|
|IBSAT admit card date||3rd week of December 2021|
|IBSAT exam date 2021||4th week of December 2021|
|IBSAT result 2021||1st week of January 2022|
|Briefing about selection||2nd week of January 2022|
|IBSAT Selection process starts from||4th week of February 2022|
IBSAT Registration 2021
IBSAT Registration for DEC Examination 2021 will soon be started from 01st Week of July 2021!! Candidates keen to get admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad campus can apply before the last date.
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India is going to conduct IBSAT in the month of December 2021. After the completion of IBSAT Registration, contenders need to participate in Computer Based Test (CBT) online aptitude test which consists of multiple choice questions.
Stay connected with us to get latest updates regarding it. To know more about IBSAT 2021 Registration, stay tuned with us.
You Should Put An Eye On This
|Scholarship in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||MBA Entrance Exams|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered OR AICTE|