UPSC IES Exam Dates Out Now!!! Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has depicted latest IES 2021 Notification for Indian Economic Services (IES) posts. Candidates are hereby informed that the online application process to submit UPSC IES Application Form has been started now.
Eligible Indians who possess required IES 2021 Eligibility as per given below can apply now by submitting their application form at the official website @ www.upsconline.nic.in by the help of this page. The last date of IES 2021 Application Form is 27-04-2021 till 6:00 pm. UPSC IES Exam will be held on 16-07-2021 till 3 days.
IES 2021 Highlights:
|IES||Indian Economic Services|
|Conducting Body||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|IES Exam Level||National level|
|IES Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
|IES Application Mode||Online|
|IES Exam Mode||Offline|
|No. of UPSC IES Vacancies||to be notified|
UPSC IES Important Dates 2021:
|UPSC IES Notification Date||07-04-2021|
|Starting Date of UPSC IES Online Application||07-04-2021|
|Last Date of UPSC IES Registration||27-04-2021 till 6 PM|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from||04-05-2021 to 10-05-2021|
|UPSC IES Exam Date||16-07-2021 till 3 days|
|UPSC IES Admit Card Date||Second or Third Week of June 2021|
Total IES Vacancy: 15 Posts
IES Eligibility Criteria:
An IES 2021 Applicant must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Download: UPSC IES 2021 Notification PDF
IES 2021 Qualification:
To appear in Indian Economic Services Examination 2021, candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or its equivalent.
IES Age Limit:
- Indian Economic Services candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and should not complete the age of 30 years as on 1st August, 2021.
- It means that they must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1991 and not later than 1st August, 2000.
- Government servants and reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per rules and regulations.
UPSC IES Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam – 1000 Marks
- Interview – 200 Marks
Press here to know: How to Prepare For Written Examination
UPSC IES Exam Pattern:
The exam will be 6 papers of 1000 marks as follow. There will be negative marking.
|Paper 1 – General English||Subjective Type||100||3 Hours|
|Paper 2 – General Hindi||100||3 Hours|
|Paper 3 – General Economics-I||200||3 Hours|
|Paper 4 – General Economics-II||200||3 Hours|
|Paper 5 – General Economics-III||200||3 Hours|
|Paper 6 – Indian Economics||200||3 Hours|
UPSC IES 2021 Exam Fee:
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment of UPSC IES 2021 Application Fee.
- Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 200/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Read this carefully:
- Those candidates who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip at the time of Part II registration and deposit the application fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
- Students must note that “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated on 26-04-2021 at 23.59 hours, it means one day before the closing date; but candidates who have generated their Pay-in- Slip before it is deactivated can easily pay at the counter of State Bank of India Branch during banking hours on the closing date.
- Those contenders who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reasons whatsoever, even if holding valid pay-in-slip will have no other offline option but to opt for available online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 18:00 Hours of 27-04-2021.
IES Apply Online 2021 Procedure:
- Visit to the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Press on “Examination Notification” tab from right side.
- Follow “Indian Economic Service – Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2021” link and click on “(480.43 KB)” link given in front of Documents tab.
- Read IES 2021 Notification carefully.
- Revisit to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021.
- Within few seconds, UPSC IES Online Application Form will be opened in front of your screen.
- Enter required details and recheck them before submitting.
- Upload essential documents/ certificates regarding education, caste, age, experience etc.
- Pay the necessary IES Form fees 2021.
- Press on “Submit” tab to submit the UPSC IES Online Form 2021
- Take a print out of filled up IES 2021 Application Form.
- Keep UPSC IES Application Form safe for further usage
Apply Online: UPSC IES Online Application Link
Press Here: UPSC Official Website
Size Requirements for UPSC IES 2021 Application Documents
|Document||Format||Maximum Size||Minimum Size|
|Candidate’s Photograph||.jpg||40 KB||3 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||40 KB||1 KB|
UPSC IES 2021 Exam Centres:
IES 2021 Notification
Union Public Service Commission has updated IES 2021 Notification for hiring well deserving candidates in order to fill Indian Economic Services (IES) posts. Candidates who possess required eligibility criteria can apply by submitting the IES 2021 Application Form till the last date that is 27-04-2021 up to 6:00 pm. UPSC IES Exam will be conducted by the exam authority of Union Public Service Examination on 16-07-2021 till 3 days.
To collect rest of details IES 2021 Notification, check Official Link given above. Candidates who are interested can also bookmark our web portal to get latest updates regarding IES Jobs, Government Job Notifications, syllabus, exam pattern, application form etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Online Application Status||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Result|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Notification|