IGNOU Admit Card
Latest Update: IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 Issued!!! The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU Ph.D.) Entrance Examination 2021 for admission to various Ph.D. Courses on 24-02-2022.Candidates can download their IGNOU Ph.D Exam Admit Card from here by using their Application Form Number and Date of Birth or Password.
IGNOU PhD Admit Card 2022 is a very important document for the entrance exam. Candidates are hereby informed that NTA has already released the Advance Intimation Exam City slips @ ignou.nta.ac.in to get an idea of the allotted centres.
IGNOU PhD Admit Card 2022 Overview:
|Authority Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Examination Conducting Body||National Testing Agency or NTA|
|Name of the Examination||IGNOU PhD Entrance Test|
|Type of Examination||National Level Entrance Examination|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released Now|
|Course Name||Doctor of Philosophy or PhD|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
|Examination Type||Computer Based Test|
|Examination Duration||180 Minutes or 3 Hours|
IGNOU Hall Ticket
Candidates can hit below provided official link to get IGNOU Exam Admit Card directly. You need to enter Application Form Number and Date of Birth or Password to get Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022.
Check Out: Entrance Exam in India
Download IGNOU 2022 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the university that is ignou.nta.ac.in/
- Scroll down the home page and hit on “IGNOU Ph.D. – 2021-22 Admit Card” link
- Choose suitable link as “Through Application Form Number and Date of Birth” OR “Through Application Form Number and Password” link
- IGNOU Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the required details like registration number and date of birth correctly
- Check the appeared IGNOU PhD Hall Ticket properly
- Download the Admit Card of IGNOU on your desktop.
- Do not forget to take print out to take IGNOU Call Letter to the exam centre
Essential Documents At Exam Center
- A Copy Of A Admit Card.
- Valid Identity Proof.
- A PWD Certificate If Required.
- A Passport Sized Photograph Which Will Verify the Candidate.
IGNOU PhD Admit Card 2022 Details
- Examination Conducting Board Name
- Candidate’s Passport Size Photograph
- Candidate’s Date Of Birth
- Board Counselor’s Signature
- Address Of Examination Centre
- Date And Time Of The Examination
- Name Of The Candidate
- Registration Number
- Examination Center Name
- Important Guidelines For The Examination
- Name Of The Candidate’s Father
- Examination Centre Code
- Candidate’s Gender (Male/ Female)
- Candidate’s Roll Number
Some Important Links Related To IGNOU 2022
IGNOU Ph.D. 2022 Exam Pattern
The IGNOU Ph.D. 2022 Exam Pattern Details are as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Frequency of Exam: Once a year
- Duration: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 100 marks
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for the correct answer
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Check Now: How to Prepare for Written Exam
IGNOU PhD Admit Card 2022 Released:
IGNOU Admit Card 2022 has been released. Appearing students are informed that the direct official link to download IGNOU Hall Ticket is available here on this page for the ease and comfort of the candidates.
Visit Here: IGNOU Official Website
Candidates may follow hassle free steps to check IGNOU Hall Ticket also. After reaching to that page you need to enter relevant details for downloading IGNOU Admit Card. Drop down the query related to IGNOU Exam Hall Ticket in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Scholarship in India|