National Testing Agency has the responsibility to conduct NTA IIFT 2022 for admission of eligible candidates to two years full-time Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB) that is offered at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
Interested candidates can go through this page to know about IIFT 2022 Exam Date, eligibility, syllabus and application form filling process.
NTA IIFT 2022 Overview:
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Number of MBA colleges/campuses under the exam||Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada|
|Exam Name||IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam|
|Category of IIFT||Postgraduate Exam|
|NTA IIFT 2022 level||National level exam|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Application Fee||Rs.2500|
|IIFT Full Form||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam|
|Cut off Percentile for Shortlisting||95 Percentile|
|Raw Score cut off out of 300||115 to 120 marks (Based on last year cut off)|
|Total Questions in the Exam||110 (based on Last Year number)|
|Sectional Division of Exam||4 Sections with different number of Questions in Each Section|
|Test Duration||2 Hours (10 AM to 12 Noon)|
|IIFT Exam Details: Test sections||4 Sections as under:|
Quantitative Analysis; Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability; Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning; General Awareness
|Exam Difficulty Level||Moderate to Difficult|
|Scoring Pattern||Varying Scoring pattern of 1.5 Mark to 3 Marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1/3 of the Marks allotted for correct answer|
|Importance of Sectional Score||Candidates to qualify in each section and achieve the minimum cut offs|
NTA IIFT Exam Dates 2022-23:
|IIFT 2022 Events||IIFT 2022 Dates|
|Registrations begin||Sept 2022|
|Registrations close||Oct 2022|
|Form correction process||Oct 2022|
|Admit card download||Nov 2022|
|IIFT 2022 exam||Dec 2022|
Dec 2022 (at 7 centres in Andhra, Odisha and West Bengal)
|Answer key release||Jan 2023|
|IIFT 2022 exam result announcement||Feb 2023|
|Registrations for Foreign Nationals (GMAT)||Jan 2023- Mar 2023|
NTA IIFT 2022
NTA IIFT Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria of the IIFT 2022 Entrance Exam is given below:
- Minimum three years bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Candidate appearing in final examination can appear for NTA IIFT 2022, though with a proof of that particular semester.
- There is no age limit for candidates
- Valid GMAT score
NTA IIFT Eligibility for International Students:
International students/Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidates/Children of NRIs can enroll with a valid GMAT score only. You need to apply for it by filling NTA IIFT Application Form 2022.
Fill NTA IIFT MBA Registration Form 2022:
Step1: NTA IIFT Registration
- Applicants applying for NTA IIFT MBA Admission Form 2022 may visit official portal of organization i.e. iift.nta.nic.in
- Go under ‘Current Events’ section at left side of the home page & select link about NTA IIFT MBA Notification 2022.
- Go through eligibility norms from there.
- Now, press on ‘Registration’ link.
- Thereafter, hit on ‘Please read the instructions carefully before applying. ›› APPLY NOW’ link.
- It’s time to fill details in NTA IIFT MBA Registration 2022 Form like date of birth, gender, login as required.
Step2: Fill IIFT Form
- Enter asked details in the format of NTA IIFT MBA Application Form 2022.
- Recheck IIFT 2022 Application Form.
Step3: NTA IIFT Application Fee Payment
- Now after filling all the details, you have to make the fee payment. The fee will be paid by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- You will also be able to make the payment by DD.
Step4: Upload Images and Signature:
- You have to upload the images.
- You will upload your passport size scanned photo and the scanned signature.
- Format: The format of the images will be jpg/jpeg only.
- Size: The size should not exceed 50 kb.
Step5: Final Submission of NTA IIFT Online Form
- Recheck the complete NTA IIFT 2022 Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for future reference.
Press Here: NTA IIFT Official Website
NTA IIFT Admission Process:
Shortlisted candidates of NTA IIFT 2022 Entrance Exam will be called for written ability test, group discussion and personal interview round. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in below mentioned procedure:
Stage I: NTA IIFT Entrance Exam
Weightage Wise Details:
|NTA IIFT 2022||65%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||20%|
|Written Ability Test (WAT) and Group Discussion (GD)||15%|
NTA IIFT MBA Entrance Test Fee:
Candidates are required to pay given IIFT Fees.
|Categories||IIFT Application Fee|
|Foreign Nationals||US$ 150 (Rs. 9500/-)|
NTA IIFT MBA Fee Structure:
- The annual tuition IIFT fee payable by each participant for the MBA (IB) batch 2021-23 is Rs.8,35,000 which can be paid in three installments.
- There are other charges of Rs.32,500 for first year and Rs.22,500 in the second year for computer facility, internet, library, alumni charges and IMF (student body).
- The students of SC, ST and PWD category are given 50% concession on tuition fee only.
More Links Related To NTA IIFT:
|IIFT Previous Year Papers||Get Details|
|IIFT Placements||Get Details|
|IIFT Results||Get Details|
|IIFT Syllabus||Get Details|
|IIFT Cut Off||Get Details|
NTA IIFT Test Cities 2022:
IIFT Seats Availability (As per previous stats):
IIFT has two campuses in India- Delhi and Kolkata with the total number of seats being 360 (220 in the Delhi campus and 140 in the Kolkata campus.) As per the previous reports, IIFT has a total number of 360 seats for this academic year. Out of this 50% of the seats are reserved for OBC, SC, ST and NRI.
IIFT Sectional Cut Off (As per previous stats):
- The students who had cleared the sectional cut off for each section and obtained a total score of 48.5 were called for the second round.
- The overall IIFT cut offs for SC, ST, and PH categories are 38.5, 27.17 and 28.85 respectively.
- The IIFT cut off for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Category was 43.5.
NTA IIFT Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based mode|
|No. of Sections||Four|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Negative marking||⅓ marks|
Section Wise Marks Distribution:
|Section||Number of Questions||Marking Scheme|
IIFT 2022 Cut Offs
Based on previous years’ cut offs, we have estimated IIFT cut offs for 2022 admission. Take a look in the table below:
|Section Name||Expected IIFT 2022 cut off|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||33-36|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||10-20|
NTA IIFT Syllabus 2022:
Candidates are informed that IIFT Syllabus will carry Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension & General Awareness. Apart from NTA IIFT Paper Pattern and Syllabus, candidates may check IIFT 2022 Question Paper also directly from our page.
Preparation Books for NTA IIFT 2022:
|Name of the book||Publisher|
|The Person Guide To Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation||Nishit Sinha|
|Magazines like Business India, Business Today, Business World, Outlook, Forbes|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
NTA IIFT Admit Card 2022:
All the candidates can download their NTA IIFT Admit Card from the official website. IIFT 2022 Admit card is obligatory for the candidates to download before the last date of the examination. It is advised to take any of the following identification proofs to the examination center on the day of the exam:
- Election I-Card
- College I-Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Get Complete Details On: MBA Entrance Exams in India
NTA IIFT 2022 Center Selection:
At the time of filling the application form candidate have to fill the Admission Test Centre according to there preference but at the time of filling the details regarding Admission Test Centre candidate should need to be careful because if the candidate will mention the incorrect center or if the candidates want to change the center preference than candidate should have to pay the amount of Rs 1,000/-. The mentioned fee is based on the previous year fee.
NTA IIFT 2022 Answer Key:
NTA IIFT 2022 Answer Key will be released in Jan 2023. After the examination process, you will get the IIFT Answer Key 2022. It helps in cross-checking the answers as well help you to get the idea about the answers and also predict rank.
NTA IIFT Result:
IIFT Result 2022 will be available in Feb 2023. To check the result candidates must go on the official website and enter the exam roll number, which you received in your admit card, also the date of birth. NTA IIFT 2022 Result is based on the candidate’s score and those will be shortlisted for the rounds of pre-admission.
You Can Also Check: Top MBA Colleges in India
NTA IIFT Score Card:
IIFT Scorecard is expected to be released in Feb- March 2023. After that, shortlisted candidates will participate in Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview rounds on scheduled date. After the declaration of IIFT Final Result, selected candidates will go for placement.
IIFT Placement Report (As per previous year stats):
|Number Of Students|
|2017||20||USD 150000 (Rs.1,00,50,000)|
|2016||15||USD 150000 (Rs.1,00,50,000)|
|2017||13||USD 110000 (Rs.73,70,000)|
Check Now: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
recruitmentresult.com is one of the most searchable sites. This site offers reliable and accurate details. You can easily get answers of your all questions directly from this site. In terms of recruitments, educational and other entrance exam related information, this site has its own value.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Choose Right Career||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||List Of Entrance Exam in India|