IISC Bangalore Admission
IISC Bangalore Admission 2021 Notification for UG/PG /M.Tech/Ph.D Courses have been released. Willing candidates who want to get admission to the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore can fill IISC Bangalore Application Form till the last date which is provided below..
Candidates can check the IISC Bangalore 2021 admission important dates from the below section of this page. Before filling the IISC Bangalore application form, aspirants are required to check the eligibility criteria.
IISC Bangalore Admission
Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Bangalore offers various courses such as UG/PG/M.Tech / M.Des / M.Mgt), Ph D (Integrated), External Registration Programmes etc. Please note that, university will not conduct any entrance exam to provide admission in relevant courses.
Rather, admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CEED, JAM, KVPY and other examinations. Interested students can avail the entire info about IISC Bangalore 2021 Admission from this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look…
IISC Bangalore Courses Offered:
Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme:
- Earth & Environmental Science
Research Programmes [Ph D/M Tech (Research)]
|Ph.D in Science Faculty||M.Tech (Research) and Ph D in Engineering Faculty|
|Astronomy & Astrophysics||Aerospace Engineering|
|Biochemistry||Atmospheric & Oceanic Sciences|
|Ecological Sciences||Chemical Engineering|
|High Energy Physics||Civil Engineering|
|Inorganic & Physical Chemistry||Computer Science & Automation|
|Materials Research||Earth Sciences|
|Mathematics||Electrical Communication Engineering|
|Microbiology & Cell Biology||Electrical Engineering|
|Molecular Biophysics||Electronic Systems Engineering|
|Development & Genetics||Management Studies|
|Organic Chemistry||Mechanical Engineering|
|Physics||Nano Science and Engineering|
|Solid State & Structural Chemistry||Product Design & Manufacturing|
|–||Computational and Data Sciences – (Computational Science Stream and Computer Data Systems Stream)|
|Ph.D in Interdisciplinary Areas|
|Bio-Systems Science and Engineering||Water Research|
|Mathematical Sciences||Cyber Physical Systems|
|Nano-science and Engineering||–|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
IISC Bangalore Admission Eligibility:
IISC Bangalore UG Admission Eligibility:
- Students should have completed their II PUC / 12th Standard and those who are expecting to complete their II PUC / 12th Standard are eligible to apply.
- They must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects during their II PUC / 12th Standard with 60% or equivalent grade (relaxed to pass class for SC/ST candidates) in the II PUC / 12th Standard examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Research Programmes:
Candidates possessing a minimum of second class in the following degrees are eligible to apply:
|Qualifying Degree||Qualifying in national entrance tests|
|Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Graduates of 4-year Bachelor of Science.||Valid GATE score / NET JRF is mandatory|
|Master’s degree in Science / Master’s degree in Economics, Geography, Social Work, Psychology, Management, Commerce, Operations Research, Computer Science / Application.|
|Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Agriculture/ Pharmacy / Veterinary Sciences||Desirable to have valid GATE score / NET JRF.|
|MS / MBA (post BE / B Tech) – (applicable for the department of Management Studies / Ecological Sciences)|
|Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering / Technology from any centrally funded technical institutions with a minimum CGPA of 8.5 out of 10 or its equivalent either of seventh semester or at the end of eighth semester.|
|MBBS / MD|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
IISC Bangalore Phd Admission Eligibility:
Ph D (Integrated)
- Should have first class in B.Sc or equivalent degree in Physical, Mathematical, Chemical, Biological Sciences (including Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences) with valid JAM Score.
- Candidates who clear JEST are also eligible to apply for the Physical Sciences stream.
- BE / B Tech degree holders who qualify in Mathematics / Mathematical Statistics paper in JAM are eligible to apply to Mathematical Sciences discipline and those who appear in Biotechnology paper in JAM to Biological Sciences discipline.
IISC Bangalore PG Admission Eligibility:
|Master of Technology (M Tech)|
Must possessing minimum second class in Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field of Engineering / Technology with a valid GATE score.
And having master’s degree in Science, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Instrumentation, Electronics or Master’s in Computer Application with a valid GATE score are eligible to apply.
|Master of Design (M Des)||Must possess minimum second class in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Design /Architecture with valid GATE / CEED scores|
|Master of Management (M Mgt)||Attaining first class in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent degree with a valid GATE / CAT / GMAT scores are eligible to apply.|
Read Also: College is Registered OR AICTE
Application Fee for IISC Bangalore Admission:
For IISC Bangalore Graduate Admissions:
Students should have to pay Rs. 500/- (for GN/OBC/KM candidates) and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST/PWD categories) as an application fee.
For Post Graduate Programs:
|Category||Application Fee (INR)|
|General / OBC||Rs.800/-|
|SC / ST / PWD (person with disability)||Rs.400/-|
|ERP candidates (All categories)||Rs.2000/-|
|Sponsored candidates from Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA PWD and CPRI||Rs.800/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can deposit the application fee through online mode by any of the given such as Net-banking, Visa Card / Master Card, Debit / Credit Cards or through offline mode (Challan).
- The fee can be paid in any branches of the SBI. The fee is non refundable.
IISC Bangalore Admission Process:
|Course||Mode of Selection|
|Under Graduate Program||Shortlisted will be made through KVPY / JEE Main / JEE Advanced or NEET-UG|
|Research Programmes [Ph D/M Tech (Research)]|
|Master of Technology (M Tech)|
|Master of Design (M Des)|
|Master of Management (M Mgt)|
|Ph D (Integrated)|
How to fill IISC Application Form?
Candidates, who fulfill the IISC Bangalore Admission Requirements, need to submit IISC Bangalore Admission Form before the end date.
- Students are required to visit the official website of Indian Institute of Science that is www.iisc.ac.in.
- After that, aspirants need to hit on ‘Admissions’ tab that is located at top menu bar of home page.
- Follow relevant link located at left side and go through the respective course details for which you want to get admittance in the Institute.
- After going through complete eligibility requirements, and other essential details, eligible candidates need to revisit the previous page and press on “Online Application” link.
- Fill Online IISC Bangalore Application Form carefully and completely with required details.
- Upload required documents like in concern to preceding qualification and pass port size photo.
- Pay your application fee through proper channel as mentioned above.
- Lastly, recheck your filled application form at once and submit it within given time.
IISC Bangalore Admission 2021 Important Dates:
Extended last date for applying online to Bachelor of Science(Research) Programme
June 15, 2021
Last date to apply for M.Tech programme in Electronic Product Design
June 23, 2021
Revised: Online Interview -MTech Programme (For Sponsored applicants form NAL,DRIP,ACIWRM)
Will be intimated
Online Interview-MTech Programme(for Sponsored applicants form ISRO)
May 10, 2021
Revised: Online Interview -External Registration Programme[ERP]
Will be intimated
Note: Check this Official Link, for acquiring more information regarding regarding IISC Bangalore Admission 2021. Keep continue on our web portal for getting latest updates about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|