IIT Delhi Admission
Check IIT Delhi Admission 2022-24 details from here! IIT Delhi Admission Notification is available on this page by carrying the information regarding IIT Delhi Online Admission including registration process, dates and submission of IIT Delhi Application Form for MBA. Grab complete information about IIT Delhi Notification directly from this page.
Overview of IIT Delhi 2022 Admission:
- Name of University: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi)
- Admission For: MBA Course
- Official Website: www.iitd.ac.in
IIT Delhi Admission
IIT Delhi Offered Course
What is IIT Delhi MBA Eligibility Criteria?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 5.50 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by certain date.
- Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2020 will be shortlisted and then invited for a interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi.
What is IIT Delhi Admission Fees?
Candidates who want to get admission in this institution they need to pay Application fees
General, GEN-EWS and OBC:
Application fee for one programme: Rs 1600
Application fee for two programmes: Rs 3,200
Reduced fee for one programme: Rs 800
Reduced fee for two programmes: Rs 1600
Do You Know? How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Get Details Also:
How to Fill IIT Delhi Admission Form?
- Firstly, you have to go through official website of university that is iitd.ac.in
- Now you have to hit on “ADMISSION” tab which is given top of the home page.
- By hitting on above you will directed to the next page where you will see lots of links, you have find “MBA Admission Process 2022” link and tap on it.
- Now you will get a PDF format on your computer screen in which all the information is well mentioned about the recruitment.
- You should read all the information carefully before applying.
- After reading the notification you need to “Apply Online” Link
- Now you have to fill the IIT Delhi Online Form carefully.
- While filling the IIT Delhi Application Form you need to upload required documents and latest passport size photograph.
- Make payment of IIT Delhi Online Application Form fees through proper channel.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Official Link: IIT Delhi MBA Admissions 2022-24
Press Here: IIT Delhi Official Website
Press here: IIT Delhi MBA Registration
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Admission 2022:
IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and it is a public engineering institution located in Delhi. It was established in 1961 as an institute of national importance. It offers B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, M.Des and Ph.D. programs in various disciplines.
IIT Delhi also offers Integrated/ Dual-Degree programs at UG and PG levels. Ph.D. program is available in Full-time as well as part-time modes. Students qualified in JAM 2020 will be eligible for admission to M.Sc program. M.Tech & M.Des admission will be granted through GATE and CEED scores respectively.
For more updates regarding IIT Delhi Admission 2022-24 you are suggested to be in touch with us. You may also bookmark our portal by using CTRL + D key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|